Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,370 members, 7,884,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Niece Dancing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Niece Dancing (1523 Views)

****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** / ******BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART2 (FEATURING LALABOI'S NIECE OLAMIDE )****** / P-Square Dancing Steps In Signorita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Dancing by Hero(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2007
My Niece wants to be a professional dancer. This is a recording of her performing a skit she put on Youtube. What do you think? Do you think she's got what it takes to eventually go professional? By the way, she's 11 and dose very well in school, with intentions on going on to college and all--- so don't even go there with your comments, but at the same time she loves to dance and really wants to try going professional some day.

CLICK HERE FOR CLIP----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb6UkyVWbfo&mode=related&search=
Re: My Niece Dancing by Hero(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2007
Re: My Niece Dancing by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2007
nice looking girl,she would make a good dancer someday smiley
Re: My Niece Dancing by shawna(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2007
seen her video's on youtube, she can dance cool. . . . she's ur niece undecided shocked
Re: My Niece Dancing by Eurphoria(f): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
hmmm, how old is she?
Re: My Niece Dancing by nike4luv(f): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2007
about 12, shes good! i cant stop laughing!
Re: My Niece Dancing by Eurphoria(f): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2007
i find that type of dance repulsive and on a young girl even more repulsive
Re: My Niece Dancing by Hero(m): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2007
Yes, she's 12. And just how is that "TYPE" of dancing so repulsive? It's a traditional new-age African-American dance form, why would you call a peoples traditional dance--- repulsive? What if one was to say that about your ethnic groups traditional dances-- in which more than likely has just as much if not more shaking and twitching involved in it as ours?
Re: My Niece Dancing by Hero(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2007
More of my Lil Tee dancing her lil butt off. She teaches herself all these moves, and this is just a small percentage of her total level of self taught talent. She's a natural born dancer, and when she really get in the dancing mood---- it's amazing to see how well and fluidly she rips up the floor. She'll have folks like (((CAT DAMN, LIL Momma)))!! shocked grin And remeber she's ONLY ((12))!

LIL TEE-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8MHQtvB5I&NR

LIL TEE-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7VW6Q6Hhc&NR
Re: My Niece Dancing by eslynera(f): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2007
just at lookin people's comments, i can tell the girl can dance, but whenever i open it, it won't play undecided
Re: My Niece Dancing by eslynera(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2007
oh, one thing i've never learnt is patience. grin
i watched it, and yeah, for her age she's doing very/super/duper cul kiss
Re: My Niece Dancing by toptho(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2007
she is a good dancer,her confidence shows

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Weird Mc / Inspiration 92.3 Fm Rocks! / Are There Female Music Producers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.