Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

What The Media Will Not Tell Us... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Media Will Not Tell Us... (1668 Views)

What Your Doctor Did Not Tell You About .diabetes. / Six Ways Social Media Will Kill You / Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Media will never inform you??
Nestle company accepts that they add juice extracted from Beef in chocolate Kitkat.
media never informed us that Vicks is banned in how many countries of Europe ! There it has been declared as slow poison ! But in our country we see it's advertising on TV whole day !!

media never informed us that Life bouy is neither bath soap nor toilet soap ! But it's
a Cabolic soap used for bathing animals !
Europe uses Life bouy for Dogs ! And in our country millions of humans use it !!

media never informed us ! ??
That Coke, Pepsi is in reality toilet cleaner ! it has been proved that it contains 21 types of different poisons ! And it's sale is banned in the canteen of indian parliament ! But it is sold in whole country !!
Horlics
Maltova
Protin-ex., were tested in Delhi at All India Institute (which houses biggest laboratory in india) and it was found that it is made from the waste left after oil is extracted from Groundnut ! Which is food for animals ! From this waste they make health tonic !!
pepsi !

Lots of people enjoy Pizzas today.
Let's have a look over pizza companies

"Pizza Hut
Dominos
KFC
McDonalds
Pizza Corner
Papa John’s Pizza
California Pizza Kitchen
Sal’s Pizza"

These are all american companies,

Note:- to make Pizza tasty...
E-631 flavor Enhancer is added which is made from Pork or Pig meat.

● Attention friends if following codes are mentioned on food packs then you should know what you are unknowingly consuming.

E 322 - Beef
E 422 - Alcohol
E 442 - Alcohol & Chemical
E 471 - Beef & Alcohol
E 476 - Alcohol
E 481 - mixture of Beef and Pork
E 627 - Dangerous Chemical
E 472 - mixture of Beef, meat & Pork
E 631 - Oil extracted from Pig fats.

● Note - you will find these codes mostly in products of foreign companies like :- Chips , Biscuits , Chewing Gums, Toffees, Kurkure and Maggi !

● Don't ignore pay your kind attention at least for the well being of your kids, if in doubt then search by yourself through your sources if not internet. (Google)

● Look at ingredient on Maggi pack, you will find flavor (E-635 ).

● Also look for following codes on Google :-

E100, E110, E120, E140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475, E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542, E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.

Kindly forward it to your family and friends to spread awareness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Viking007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided Sauce?

3 Likes

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by 5minsmadness: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eating pigmeat and beef is bad how

So pig oil is used in chocolate, that's bad?

I dont get

Going to buy bottle of coke to wash my toilet... Hope it works... Cheap toilet cleaner grin
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by funstufz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Media looking at the other side at the peril of consumers sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Viking007:
undecided Sauce source?

Abi spice grin
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
5minsmadness:
Eating pigmeat and beef is bad how

So pig oil is used in chocolate, that's bad?

I dont get

Going to buy bottle of coke to wash my toilet... Hope it works... Cheap toilet cleaner grin

Well pork is Haram for Muslims.

Buy one bottle for me too cheesy. On a more serious note, it works cos I've tried it before.
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Viking007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Abi spice grin
Add the sauce if You want lalasticlala to see it. undecided

And it's in this recession You're asking Nigerians not to eat/drink all those things abi.
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Viking007:

Add the sauce if You want lalasti.clala to see it. undecided

And it's in this recession You're asking Nigerians not to eat all these things abi.

Who Lala epp Who told you that I want him to see it self undecided . I posted it in the right section, people that visit here will see it. Ladymercedes, come and carry your husband angry

It was a forwarded message though so no source really. Recession or not, we should be aware of what we are consuming.

2 Likes

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Viking007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Who Lala epp Who told you that I want him to see it self undecided . I posted it in the right section, people that visit here will see it. Ladymercedes, come and carry your husband angry

It was a forwarded message though so no source really. Recession or not, we should be aware of what we are consuming.
I miss her everyday sad we divorced and she deactivated her account. cry Ladymercedes, if You can see this..I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Viking007:

Add the sauce if You want lalasticlala to see it. undecided

And it's in this recession You're asking Nigerians not to eat/drink all those things abi.

Waoh. Never knew she deactivated. Well... LGO
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by MidasTouche01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Quite Informative,

But really? Then what is safe for consumption in this world...

I'm heading back to my village, to go and be consuming fresh tomatoes and vegetable, no more can food angry
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Quite Informative,

But really? Then what is safe for consumption in this world...

I'm heading back to my village, to go and be consuming fresh tomatoes and vegetable, no more can food angry

Exactly. We should avoid all these processed foods as much as we can.
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by MidasTouche01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Exactly. We should avoid all these processed foods as much as we can.

It's just not easy nooni,

Imagine not being able to eat noodles or use processed tomatoes..
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
MidasTouche01:

It's just not easy nooni,

Imagine not being able to eat noodles or use processed tomatoes..

Especially the younger generation. Most children love noodles. But one can just try as much as possible to reduce the intake and replace it with other foods.
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by MidasTouche01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Especially the younger generation. Most children love noodles. But one can just try as much as possible to reduce the intake and replace it with other foods.

That's d best.... reduce the intake.

God help us
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
PLS CARRY OUT THESE TESTS B4 BUYING RICE, THIS IS REAL:

The minute well being.

Take a spoonful of rice and set it on fire. What happens next will make you tick.

China remains the largest rice producer in the world. The Middle Empire harvests more than 200 million tons of rice a year and a large number is exported all over the world.
However, cooks and consumers must be cautious: not only does this food contain pesticides used in Chinese agriculture, but according to The Korea Times, rice can also be manufactured artificially. The potato starch is mixed with plastic (synthetic resin, for example) and then takes the form of a grain of rice. The grains are then steamed with a typical rice flavor. Doctors sound the alarm against the consumption of this artificial product: three solid portions apparently contain as much plastic as a small plastic bag. An alarming fact!

With these simple tricks, you can determine whether your rice is natural or stuffed with plastic:

The water test

Pour a tablespoon of raw rice into a glass filled with cold water and mix vigorously. If the rice falls to the bottom of the glass, everything is fine, if on the contrary it floats on the surface, be vigilant, because it surely contains plastic!

The fire test

Using a lighter and a match, burn a handful of rice. If it catches fire and smells of burnt plastic, you know what to do! Do not eat it!

The mortar and pestle test

When molding a few grains of rice with a mortar and pestle, the powder should be quite white. For artificial rice, you will notice a yellow discoloration instead.

The mold test

If you want to be sure that you do not risk anything with your cooked rice, put a small amount into a tupperware and leave it in a warm place. In a few days, mold will have to appear, otherwise it is that your rice is artificial.

This is how to get it right: is the rice you buy natural or artificial? Show these different tips to all your friends so they do not take the risk of eating plastic for dinner!
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by AreaFada2: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmm. Na wa o. Money & evil. shocked

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Viking007:

I miss her everyday sad we divorced and she deactivated her account. cry Ladymercedes, if You can see this..I am sorry.

Lol. No o, I didn't deactivate because I couldn't handle our break up. I'm not Siena, biko.

Why i no go divorce you? When you'll be flirting upandan. angry

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Viking007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
MsDelilah:

Lol. No o, I didn't deactivate because I couldn't handle our break up. I'm not Siena, biko.

Why i no go divorce you? When you'll be flirting upandan. angry
I have changed embarassed Give me a second chance. cry cry
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Viking007:
I have changed embarassed Give me a second chance. cry cry

Lailai! I don't put up with cheating, womanising men. My name no be Esther. cheesy

We're over! tongue

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
I will be of good behaviour kiss will u alow me undecided kiss kiss
MsDelilah:

Lailai! I don't put up with cheating, womanising men. My name no be Esther. cheesy

We're over! tongue
Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls Read to the end.
This is somebody's experience.

Our Health is our wealth.
https://baronessj.com/2016/12/16/a-deadly-encounter-with-booli-in-lagos-health-warning-to-all/

A DEADLY ENCOUNTER WITH BOOLI IN LAGOS – HEALTH WARNING TO ALL

By Charles Omole
On a recent trip to Lagos, I had an interesting experience which has given me a better understanding of why the mortality rate in our country is so high.

I wanted to have some roasted plantain popularly called Boli. So I sent my PA to buy three. When he returned, I decided it was not fair to eat all three by myself as we were about to embark on a journey to the other end of town.

So I gave one to my driver and one to my PA and I had the last one. About one hour into the journey, I started feeling a bit sick with serious stomach pains. But I ignored it, believing it would go away. I cut short a meeting two hour later due to the continuing pain. It was then I asked my driver and PA if they were feeling OK. To my surprise; they have both been in serious pain for over an hour but did not tell me because they knew how important the meeting I was attending was. To cut the long story short, we quickly agreed that the only thing we all had in common was the Boli we ate.

Some of my Boli was still remaining; so I gave to a friend who had a laboratory to analyse. He came back that the roasted plantain was contaminated with Calcium Carbide. I was shocked.

He later told me that it is a common practice in Nigeria for people to use Carbide to ripen plantain very quickly. The plantain will ripen within 48hrs, even though it would have taken a week or more naturally.

In a 2010 paper “Eating artificially ripened fruits is harmful” Calcium carbide is found to be extremely hazardous to the human body as it contains traces of arsenic and phosphorus. It is banned in many countries of the world, but it is freely used in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria and other poor countries. Thus we are at risk of short-term and long-term health effects simply by eating fruits that are induced to ripen.

Calcium carbide CaC2 is used to easily generate low levels of ethylene gas which can hasten the (outside at least) ripening of fruits like bananas, mangoes etc. But it is also damaging to health. Regular exposure will lead to a build up that can be fatal.

Just before visiting the laboratory to give the sample to my friend, I instructed the driver to drive to a major pharmacy in Lagos nearby to us. They were given some medication that calmed them and countered the effect of the carbide. I had already prayed and reinforced myself by His power in the Inner man. So we all survived it. But imagine those that eat this daily and build up the poison in their system. This is why people die “suddenly” in Nigeria.

So I insisted my driver visits the woman selling the Boli the following day to let her know of our experience. On getting to the woman and explaining, she simply drove him away not to spoil market for her. She was apparently aware of the possible effect of her use of carbide but was too profit focused to care. People around her later said they have always wondered why she never eats her own Boli but buy food from others around.

Needless to say, that was my last Boli of the trip. Now I am not saying all Boli in Nigeria are poisonous. Given that the use of carbide is prevalent, how do you know which plantain is not contaminated? So if you are travelling to Nigeria, be careful what you eat and where you eat. And for those that live in Nigeria, it is possible you may have built some tolerance for this poison (due to regular ingestion), but regular consumption will cause long-term health damage and could be fatal.

This greed-driven practice is common in our nation and we all need to be on guard to avoid unnecessary complications. Wisdom is profitable to direct. God help our people.

FINAL NOTE:
Calcium Carbide is a dangerous and corrosive chemical. Carbide ripened fruit on consumption cause several harmful effects to human health. It has cancer causing properties and contains traces of arsenic and phosphorous hydride. Consumption of fruits ripened with Calcium Carbide causes stomach upset because the alkaline substance is an irritant that erodes the mucosal tissues in the stomach and disrupts intestinal functions.

According to experts; The early symptoms of carbide poisoning include vomiting, diarrhoea with or without blood, burning sensation of the chest and abdomen, thirst, weakness, difficulty in swallowing, irritation or burning in the eyes and skin, permanent eye damage, ulcers on the skin, irritation in the mouth, nose and throat. Throat sores, cough, and wheezing and shortness of breath may also occur soon after exposure to the chemical. Higher exposure may cause a build-up of fluids in the lungs. For instance; eating artificially ripened mangoes causes stomach upset because the alkaline substance is an irritant that erodes the mucosal tissue in the stomach and disrupts intestinal function. Chronic exposure to the chemical could lead to peptic ulcer.

The above article was posted on Charles’ social media wall but he has kindly granted the permission for it to be used on this site. We believe that many will benefit from the health warning in this write up and maybe a life or two saved. 

This information was copied from another group.

1 Like

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.

2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.

3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.

4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.

5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.

6. If a part of your body "falls asleep", You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.

7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger.

8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.

9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.

10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.

11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over 20 years to try them all.

12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.

13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.

14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.

15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.

16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!

17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 minutes to boil 1.5 liters of water!!

18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!!

19. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!

20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.

21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.

23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.

25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.

26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts and things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.

30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.

33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'

36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'

37. What other people think of you is none of your business.

38. Time heals everything.

39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you accomplished, today. What if you woke up this morning and only had what you thanked God for yesterday? DON’T FORGET TO THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

43. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.

2 Likes

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
# kitchen tips...
1. If you happen to over-salt a pot of soup, just
drop in a peeled potato. The potato will absorb
the excess salt.

2. When boiling eggs, add a pinch of salt to keep
the shells from cracking.

3. Never put citrus fruits(Oranges,Lemons, limes,
etc) or tomatoes in the fridge. The low
temperatures degrade the aroma and flavor of
these fruits.(That's why our tomatoes don't last
in the fridge)

4. To clean iron cookl-ware, don’t use detergents.
Just scrub them with salt and a clean, dry paper
towel.

5. When storing empty airtight containers, throw
in a pinch of salt to keep them from getting
stinky.

6. If you are making gravy(stew) and accidentally
burn it, just pour it into a clean pan and continue
cooking it. Add sugar a little at a time, tasting as
you go to avoid 'over-sugaring'it. The sugar will
cancel out the burned taste.

7. Burned a pot of rice? Just place a piece of
white bread on top of the rice for 5-10 minutes to
draw out the burned flavour. Be careful not to
scrape the burned pieces off of the bottom of the
pan when serving the rice.

8. Before you chop fresh red peppers, rub a little
vegetable oil into your hands and your skin won’t
absorb the spiciness.

9. If you aren’t sure how fresh your eggs are,
place them in about four inches of water. Eggs
that stay on the bottom are fresh. If only one end
tips up, the egg is less fresh and should be used
soon. If it floats, it’s past the fresh stage.

10. To banish ants from the kitchen, find out
where they are coming in and cover the hole with
petroleum jelly(Vaseline). Ants won’t trek through
the jelly. If they are coming under a door, draw a
line on the floor with chalk. The little bugs also
won’t cross a line of chalk.

11. Don’t store your bananas in a bunch or in a
fruit bowl with other fruits. Separate your
bananas and place each in a different location.
Bananas release gases which cause fruits
(including other bananas) to ripen quickly.
Separating them will keep them fresh longer.

12. To keep potatoes from budding in the bag,
put an apple in with them.

13. If you manage to have some leftover wine,
cocktail drinks at the end of the evening, freeze it
in ice cube trays for easy addition to sauces
(white wine works wonders in sauces, i don't joke
with them) in the future.

14. After boiling pasta or potatoes, cool the water
and use it to water your house plants. The water
contains nutrients that your plants will love.

15. When defrosting meat from the freezer, pour
some vinegar over it. Not only does it tenderize
the meat; it will also bring down the freezing
temperature of the meat and cause it to thaw
quicker. # Noteevery woman should have vinegar
in her kitchen.

16. Do you cry while peeling off onions, then try
this. After peeling off your onions, refrigerate the
onions for atleast 5minutes, then dice it. You will
be glad you did.

17. For aluminium pans that are looking dull, just
boil some apple peels in them. This will brighten
up the aluminum and make your house smell
yummy.

18. If your salt is becoming lumpy, put a few
grains of rice in with it to absorb excess
moisture.

19. Always keep an aloe vera plant in your
kitchen. It’s invaluable when you scrape your arm
or burn your finger. Just break off a leaf and rub
the gel from the inside on the injury.

20. When making a soup, sauce, that ends up too
fatty or greasy, drop in an ice cube. The ice will
attract the fat, which you can then scoop out.
This works wonders
21. To reuse cooking oil without tasting whatever
was cooked in the oil previously, cook a 1/4″
piece of ginger in the oil. It will remove any
remaining flavors and odors.

22. If your milk always goes bad before you can
finish it, try adding a pinch of salt to the carton
when you first open it. It will stay fresh days
longer.

23. If two drinking glasses become stuck together
after stacking, it’s not impossible to unstick
them. Just put ice in the inner glass and dunk the
outer glass in warm water. The warm glass will
expand and the cold glass will contract, making
the glasses separate easily.

24. For splinters under the fingernail, soaking the
affected finger in a bowl of milk with a piece of
bread in it, it will help.

#COPIED

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The Media Will Not Tell Us... by Mimzyy(f): 6:21am On May 25, 2017
Stroke has a new indicator! They say if you forward this to ten people, you stand a chance of saving one life. Will you send this along? Blood Clots/Stroke - They Now Have a Fourth Indicator, the Tongue:

During a BBQ, a woman stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) ...she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.

They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Jane went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.

Jane's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 PM Jane passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Jane would be with us today. Some don't die. They end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.

It only takes a minute to read this.

A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.
>>RECOGNIZING A STROKE<<

Thank God for the sense to remember the '3' steps, STR. Read and Learn!

Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.

Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:

S *Ask the individual to SMILE.

T *Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently)
(i.e. Chicken Soup)

R *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.

If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.

New Sign of a Stroke -------- Stick out Your Tongue

NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'stick' out his tongue. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other that is also an indication of a stroke.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to 10 people; you can bet that at least one life will be saved.

I have done my part. Will you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Hirschsprung's Disease, Diagram And Explanation / Wonders Of Forever Ginkgo Plus / Ebola High Risk Feared As TB Joshua Refuses To Cancel Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.