Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,733 members, 7,912,031 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (70319 Views)

Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by buffalowings: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guyman02:
grin

You're not serious grin
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by nuelyoyo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
See how nigerians carry this their election for head like gala.

Do you like my dp?
well I just checked Ur DP, but I didn't click the like button. As expected, u can tell me to fuc.k off.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Samcent: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Not many people saw this coming... a Trump in the White House!

Am really surprised!

Americans should know better than fighting, d deed has been done.

Some are already predicting doom & gloom for his presidency, but ds trump guy can still pull off a surprise to become a resounding success as president. And I hope he does.

Like or loathe him, it's in d best interest of whole World that Trump succeeds.

I for no carry American election matter for head like gala......but if Trump turns out to be a disaster, d ripple effect go reach everywhere.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by humblemikel(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
honestly my problem is with this man's facial expresssion...so Epic
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by fayded(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The fear of Trump is the beginning of ____________

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

ail bring ds stuff u said up After 4yrs...
as far as am concerned.. he ll do well..very well for dt matter
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
greenhulk:
Why all these brouhaha because trump won. Not that I support trump but why did they allow him to contest if they know he's not worthy? He contested fairly, won fairly. End of. They should live with it.

he got right to vote and to be voted for

can you deny him his democratic right
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

read all the contents beneath my dp.

Did you miss me?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Fash20: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?

I know you are a guy pretending to be a girl. Carry on sha nothing do you.

As per the dp it's kool the girl has phat *** n I like it.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?

you aren't looking bad

na how much you dey collect for short time
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Arielle: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
OkoYibo:

The only thing about Biafra that has a chance of rising is Ojukwu's mamhood.

FYI, now that Trump is dere, when he starts dealing with drug dealers, fraudsters and criminals, hope you lot won't tear your clothes and run into the street crying that Trump is targetting ipods.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Spectre007: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has won ,,so if you hear your name please kindly return yo your
real hometown with immediate effect -
Kanye West-Ogidi
Jay-z - Nnewi
Tinie tempah-obosi
Lil wayne-igboukwu
Kendrick lamar-onitsha
Acehood-Awka
50 cent-Ogidi
D game-Nnobi
Nas-Alor
Snoop dogg-oraukwu
Wale-oyo state
R-kelly-oraifite
Meek mill-Oba
Young thug-Amansea
Birdman-Nsukka
Taio cruz-Ekwuluoba
Trey songz-Oko
2 chainz-igbariam
Juicy j-Abagana
Rick ross-delta state
P diddy-Ifitedunu
Fetty wap- ibagwa
Usher-ph
Kelvin gates- idp camp
Young thug-maiduguri
Watch-out for gels list!
#copied
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

Same way you thought very deeply before rooting for PMB right?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Gregory01: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?
who ur dp EPP?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Arijude(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guyman02:
grin
Hahahahahaha una no go kill here woooo
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by bcashy: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool
Another programmed fool on rampage, must you come here to show ur stupidity? I wonder what trump or Clinton victory will do for your family......u think trump will make their boarder porous to make ur drug business's easier abi? Seriously I still cnt figure out the reason behind this ur show of shame. And u must have one time or the other scolded ur young ones for being stupid? Must they see this?

2 Likes

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by TeamSimple(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
SIRmuel86:
Heyaaa. ah pity Hillary supporters sha.

Afonjas when they see US presidential election result.
Please what is the connection between Trump winning and Afonjas? I still don't get the orgasm you guys derived from Trump's victory.

The last time we saw a Nigerian vote,it was a IPOB lady geogina onuoha and she voted clinton. So I ask again what is Afonja's loss and what is your gain in trump's victory?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by adegeye38(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
What people don't realise is that america have very strong and powerfull institutions, unlike Africa, that give too much power to leaders but have very weak institution, soso there is always a limit, to what a president can solely do, unlike Africa, where a president can single handedly make a decision to decide the fate of his people for generations to come.
people will always yearn for change, but the thing is that the change some people think trump will bring will become non-existent, after he has been indicted in the institution, it will become the same old story, like obama who campaigned as an idealist, but the institution made him a realist.

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by TeamSimple(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
rabex123:
My own sha..make dollar drop and oil price increase..so DAT we self go enjoy small
Short but sensible. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by stsinner: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

sentiments apart,many people thought same about Ronald Regean(40th POTUS) but the 'inexperienced' hollywood actor turned politican was able to stimulate
economic growth, curb
inflation, increase
employment, and strengthen
national defense. He
was even able cut taxes and
Government expenditures.

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?
like seriously do u like anal?
Wuld luv to hit u, i'm trippin 4 ur ass smiley
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by bestpunterever: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool
I wonder y u don't av brain.. All dis yah write up men.. U av no sense bro.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sirwallace:

I have never read such a lengthy and stupid comments in recent times. what do you stand to gain in trump winning this election, perhaps you thought of getting your Biafra republic right? what does the Yoruba or any other groups have to do with Hilary's campaign? I have seen and heard of so many stupid people who reason with their anus, I never knew they exist here on nairaland. sane people with humanity value will see trump election as a disaster to humanity. to folks like you, its all about protecting your fake religion and ethnic group. last time I check, no white genuinely give a Bleep about some commoner black like you.
god gave us brain for a reason. I bet u have some app on your phone, maybe u should start to use that brain like you use those apps before you come to forum Luke this to exhibit your stupidity.
U just said my mind ..u would make heaven for this peace of composition ....#Finishing

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Akinz0126(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?

I just take a sneaky peek @ ur Dp well Am sowi I don't like what I see but your Dp arouse my stimulus which led to my response
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by scachy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, I believe he ll be a wonderful president, but even if he's not, Americans that voted for him would be glad that he was honest with them. Buhari that pretended as the Messiah and promised gullible Nigerians heaven on earth, what single good has he done for us?economic recession, job losses, bad roads, high exchange rates, worst trial n error economic policies, high petroleum pump price, destruction of electoral system / inconclusive elections, lopsided political appointments, inflation, hunger n starvation, abuse of human rights, n destruction of our judicial system, etc etc.
Hypocrisy is when you believe Donald Trump, a successful business man is not qualify to be the president of United States, but believed a myopic man who had not been able to increase his cow business from 150 gay cows in 30 yrs is qualified to govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by amybas: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sirwallace:

I have never read such a lengthy and stupid comments in recent times. what do you stand to gain in trump winning this election, perhaps you thought of getting your Biafra republic right? what does the Yoruba or any other groups have to do with Hilary's campaign? I have seen and heard of so many stupid people who reason with their anus, I never knew they exist here on nairaland. sane people with humanity value will see trump election as a disaster to humanity. to folks like you, its all about protecting your fake religion and ethnic group. last time I check, no white genuinely give a Bleep about some commoner black like you. I
god gave us brain for a reason. I bet u have some app on your phone, maybe u should start to use that brain like you use those apps before you come to forum Luke this to exhibit your stupidity.
E pain am, Afonja spotted
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
The devil will be in a corner laughing hard, coz another chaos is brewing with Trump in power.

The world is always in chaos.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by steppin: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Who dash am "Chukwuemeka"?? U wan claim am abi?

Learn to know when someone is being sarcastic.
It helps to understand better.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Learn to know when one is joking also.... It helps to "further" understand better... grin

steppin:

Learn to know when someone is being sarcastic.
It helps to understand better.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by steppin: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:
Americans have spoken. Can this people get it over with already. if it's any consolation, no matter how Trump may appear, he will not do half of what he threatened to do.
He won't do anything. It was only a trick to win the elections, just like the campaign agents for Buhari did.
They used the whites against the minority.....blacks, Hispanics, Jews etc, just like APC did with SW against the SE and SS.
It was nothing personal. I can bet my last kobo, Trump doesn't hate blacks.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by femiphillips007(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Same as some nigerians

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by tonio2wo: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Proffdada:
massive deportation for drug barons and fraudsters who soil nigeria's name and claim biafra grin

Cool down, our routes for drug dealing is Malaysia, taiwan. Philippines, all these small asian countries.
You see US and UK? Na afonja territories be that. So back at you nigguuurrr! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
All hail Chukwuemeka Donald Ojukwu Trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.