Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,787 members, 7,886,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (70270 Views)

Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by cbrass(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The fear of Trump is the beginning of ____________

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

What do you know sef, why are you so bitter and ignorant. Do you know better than the Americans who voted him? Just because your white lair Mohamed lost doesn't mean trump is not better than her
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by ItzChinnex(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2016
delectablegyal:
See how nigerians carry this their election for head like gala.

Do you like my dp?

you are not the one...
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by obie206(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2016
olajizz01:
Flat.head aka the self acclaimed lost jew,Putin of Russia,China and your IB had failed in realising your biafra.ud,we are waiting anxiously how donald pig who doesn't recognised your existence will come to your rescue,most of you didnt know the meaning of sovereign nation, keep on fooling yourself with your wild dream,criminal hairy chest beater flatty.

E pain am.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by okrote4real: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2016
This guys think say nah Aboki election be this. I'm sure this Hilary fans are either Niger d ;Deltans or Hausas
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Defcon1(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

As if you are any better, Saint Urennaokoli
How can Hillary's presidency better your life? A crook and serial liar whose gross incompetence cost her fellow Americans their lives.
You, a Nigerian, know better than millions of Americans who should be their OWN leader and what they want.
As if Trump staged a coup and seized power.
Typically Nigerian mentality.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Kojochyke(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Are u an American ....
NO

Is ur biznes?
It did not ur biznes.

Is your vote dey have count?
NO

WETIN CONCERN YOU?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by millionboi(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

tell me u don't like d grab her by d p .ussy saga.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by HERSLEY(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:

NO

He doesn't even know biafra let alone you. If you like attach UGU-EMEKA.

Congrats to trump. Am indifferent about him and Clinton from the onset.

Between self, where are those prophets who said Clinton will win? They should stop predicting nonsense. Africans talking panadol for American's headache. How it take concern us sef? Mtcheeww, rubbish!

In my entire life, I have never seen such stupid statement as observed from the comment of the guy above me.
didn't know wrist bangle of all peeps here is among the tribal bigots roaming NL. Pathetic
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Rossikk(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
ChilledPill:
Hillary Clinton fans should accept defeat bcoz whether they like it or not what we know is that Donald CHUKWUEMEKA Trump is now the US presdo.
He doesn't consider you human, you ignorant pea brain. How can you support a person who considers you inferior? Dunce,
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Rossikk(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kojochyke:

Are u an American ....
NO

Is ur biznes?
It did not ur biznes.

Is your vote dey have count?
NO

WETIN CONCERN YOU?
His behaviour and policies will impact the world, including you. Use your head.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by MATEX30: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Kojochyke(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Rossikk:
His behaviour and policies will impact the world, including you. Use your head.

i do not use my head for tins dat dont concern me.
wat if dey break it or i lose it?
Trump never rule his America, u dey Naija dey complain
abi u want to go dere ilegaly?
only ilegal immigrants and potential bombers need fear, cos he said u must be legal and registered.

i wont use my head like u said.. can i use urs please?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Ayobami7(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
好朋英国加

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.