Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank (22307 Views)

Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million / Justice For Intercontinental Bank Staff / BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by dfrost: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Where art thou, boda Erastus? Longest time.
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by OKorowanta: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Na sanusi GET the bank wey nor allow bank owners from the S/West rest?
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Danny287(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Does this kind of bank still exist self mtchewww

space booked I will be back
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Akinaukwa: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Okay oh!
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2016
TerrorSquad:
AFONJA BANK
Backed by an Igbo lawyer. You see how backward your thinking is.
What's that bank owned by Cecelia ibru again??
Oho!!! Oceanic Bank

2 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by theophorus(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2016
...Now you are talking. Let's go and take what they took from Us.

Welcome to a sane society where justice prevail not where justice is bought by the Highest bidder...

Congrats in Advance Mr. Akingbola.

4 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

He wants to wetin?...Intercontinental Bank nah still bank name?

Smellymouth this guy has taken over as the king of gif's
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Tedassie(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Lol...after how many years?

Oga go back home n sip garri
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by OKorowanta: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
hrykanu231:
This man get mind o, after all the money wey him thief him still d show for public.

Which money?
Customers money nor miss.
Forget Sanusi wey take advantage to nail the man wen he turn CBN Governor bicos of their sour relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Emassive(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Erastus the man. I dislike Access so much. Intercontinental was Nigerias leading bank and it had a large customer Base with Branches even in slums

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by DickDastardly(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
yomalex:
Perfect Timing? Sanusi gone, Judges more circumspect
Exactly!
We need more turbulence to keep upturning the established crooked and oppressive old order. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by DickDastardly(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Emassive:
Erastus the man. I dislike Access so much. Intercontinental was Nigerias leading bank and it had a large customer Base with Branches even in slums
Endorsed!

2 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by DickDastardly(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2016
OKorowanta:

Which money?
Customers money nor miss.
Forget Sanusi wey take advantage to nail the man wen he turn CBN Governor bicos of their sour relationship.
We need this dust. A lot we dont know will be brought up cool cool
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by martineverest(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2016
hrykanu231:
This man get mind o, after all the money wey him thief him still d show for public.
dont mind him...he is an inspirational speaker..i was surprised to see my church invite him to speak in my church earlier this yr
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Chigold101(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2016
billyG:

Na Thief akingbola own d bank?
how Akingbola come take become thief?

Intercontinantal Bank was richer & had more assets when Access Bank acquired it. It is known fact that Sanusi wanted to sell the bank to some Arabs.
It was when the out cry was high that he now sold it to his long time friend AIG.

Nobody has been able to me how Access Bank was able to acquire a more richer & more stable Intercontinantal bank.

We all know why OCEANIC BANK & INTERCONTINANTAL BANK was sold while Unity Bank is still allowed to operate when they are so poor.

Union Bank & Wema Bank with dwindled assets are still operational while Oceaninc & Intercontinal whose assets doubled theirs was sold.

God dey sha.

I just pray He helps Akingbola

6 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by HAH: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2016
I honestly wish intercontinental bank and oceanic bank will be back, Sanusi just took advantage of the then global crises that has affected every bank to deal with his enemies.

There are some branches of Oceanic Bank that was doing better than the then Ecobank nationally but they bought the whole oceanic bank through the back door, till today they couldn't manage what they it, a lot of branches are wasting and some are closed down, customers are complaining daily

Same with intercontinental bank, they gave AIG Imoukhoude the money he bought the then dieing access bank, it same access that came to buy IBN.

Sanusi became MD of first bank in 2008 and for the first time in history firstbank became fourth bank in Nigeria beaten by Zenith, intercontinental and Oceanic in both deposit and profit and on some occasion Sanusi was shut down by Cecilia ibru and Akingbola in bankers committee meeting hence he has been very bitter to them, them they came and beat him in deposit and profit, suddenly Sanusi was appointed CBN governor with lobby from his friend Bukola Saraki the then chairman Governors Forum, the first thing he did was to eliminate his enemies in the banking industry, with reason that has affected almost every bank in Nigeria then.

Intercontinental Bank, Oceanic Bank et at are taken over fraudulently and justice must be done them.

Intercontinental Bank: Happy Bank, Happy Customer.

Oceanic Bank international : Experience Peace

7 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by alizma: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2016
BEST NEWS OF THE YR. HAPPY CUSTOMER, HAPPY BANK. A BANK WITH A DEDICATED WORKFORCE.

1 Like

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by bejeria101(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Kindly use your brain,sanusi took away d bank frm the owners under nasty circumstances for his own greed,intercontinental gave access bank plc 25b naira to start up as a bank how does access takeover intercontinental? With what money?

1 Like

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Mopolchi: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2016
osuohak:
After how many years, when Access Bank has taken over fully, after 7years he now realised that he was rubbed or what.

That's bull shit. Who does that? The court will always adjoin the case, given room for lobby.

Akingbola who u epp sef?
Bros you don't know what you are saying here. Access bank has badly acquired and managed Intercontinental Bank, which was the baby of Akingbola. If he can get it back, try to encourage him to get it back. Who access bank epp too?

1 Like

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Chigold101(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2016
martineverest:
dont mind him...he is an inspirational speaker..i was surprised to see my church invite him to speak in my church earlier this yr
bros it seems you are a christian.
Take a little time to ask yourself... If he really stole money, was he ever convicted?

Sanusi killed Oceanic Bank & Intercontinental Bank cos they were sponsoring the gospel.

These two banks were giving money to young ministeries to kick their mission work all over Nigeria. It was a soft loan.

Access Bank had nothing but they took over Intercontinental Bank. Bros what is Wema, Union & Unity bank still doing in our streets?

There are many things lay people dont know. Sanusi used the media to destroy Akingbola & Ibru.

Akingbola is the owner of inspirational fm Lagos. Akingbola is the one the sponsors “the word for today“ devotional manual & it is free all over Africa. He is a promoter of the message of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

God will vindicate him.
Just watch.

6 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by slap1(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Badgers14:
I thought the headline says he filed a suit ti recover Savanna Bank and i was ready to go dust down my cheque book.

Goes back to sleep grin

LOL

Me sef thought it was Pan African Bank. That bank ruined my father's business...till now. cry
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by riddler4real(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Chigold101:
Take a little time to ask yourself... If he really stole money, was he ever convicted?

Sanusi killed Oceanic Bank & Intercontinental Bank cos they were sponsoring the gospel.

These two banks were giving money to young ministeries to kick their mission work all over Nigeria. It was a soft loan.

Access Bank had nothing but they took over Intercontinental Bank. Bros what is Wema, Union & Unity bank still doing in our streets?

There are many things lay people dont know. Sanusi used the media to destroy Akingbola & Ibru.

Akingbola is the owner of inspirational fm Lagos. Akingbola is the one the sponsors “the word for today“ devotional manual & it is free all over Africa. He is a promoter of the message of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

God will vindicate him.
Just watch.

Amen
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by samguru(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2016
HAH:
I honestly wish intercontinental bank and oceanic bank will be back, Sanusi just took advantage of the then global crises that has affected every bank to deal with his enemies.

There are some branches of Oceanic Bank that was doing better than the then Ecobank nationally but they bought the whole oceanic bank through the back door, till today they couldn't manage what they it, a lot of branches are wasting and some are closed down, customers are complaining daily.

Same with intercontinental bank, they gave AIG Imoukhoude the money he bought the then dieing access bank, it same access that came to buy IBN.

Sanusi became MD of first bank in 2008 and for the first time in history firstbank became fourth bank in Nigeria beaten by Zenith, intercontinental and Oceanic in both deposit and profit and on some occasion Sanusi was shut down by Cecilia ibru and Akingbola in bankers committee meeting hence he has been very bitter to them, them they came and beat him in deposit and profit, suddenly Sanusi was appointed CBN governor with lobby from his friend Bukola Saraki the then chairman Governors Forum, the first thing he did was to eliminate his enemies in the banking industry, with reason that has affected almost every bank in Nigeria then.

Of intercontinental bank was truly profitable why was the bank not declaring good profit and what about the assets the man bought both home and abroad.

Also why did he ran away when the pronouncements were made and recently his lawyer Felix fagbougbe was alledged of bribing judges to obtain the previous victories recorded,who killed the intercontinental bank auditor who was witnessing against him.

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by billyG(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Chigold101:

Intercontinantal Bank was richer & had more assets when Access Bank acquired it. It is known fact that Sanusi wanted to sell the bank to some Arabs.
It was when the out cry was high that he now sold it to his long time friend AIG.

Nobody has been able to me how Access Bank was able to acquire a more richer & more stable Intercontinantal bank.

We all know why OCEANIC BANK & INTERCONTINANTAL BANK was sold while Unity Bank is still allowed to operate when they are so poor.

Union Bank & Wema Bank with dwindled assets are still operational while Oceaninc & Intercontinal whose assets doubled theirs was sold.

God dey sha.

u left d substance chasing shadow!what about d money he looted frm d bank to buy ppties in dubai,usa,uk cecilia ibru was jail how manage to escape baffle no thanks to our corrupt SANs & Compromise judges.

1 Like

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by BabaO2: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2016
osuohak:
After how many years, when Access Bank has taken over fully, after 7years he now realised that he was rubbed or what.

That's bull shit. Who does that? The court will always adjoin the case, given room for lobby.

Akingbola who u epp sef?
Access bank is an unmitigated risk, even the objective staff knows it was acquired through fraudulent means that one day judgement will be served

3 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by samguru(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Chigold101:

God will vindicate him.
Just watch.

Tell where it was stated in the BOFIA acts that banks should be sponsoring religious institutions

Why did Cecilia ibru pleaded guilty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by olanrewaju029(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
if u have worked under Akingboola before, you will that he is d only man that helped most of hnd and ond holders. I worked with intercontinental bank 6 good years ago as a teller. good pay, lots of bonus etc. If u worked with intercontinental bank as a FULL STAFF then n buy now u are not living in ur own house,then u really need PRAYER.

2 Likes

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Chigold101(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2016
billyG:

u left d substance chasing shadow!what about d money he looted frm d bank to buy ppties in dubai,usa,uk cecilia ibru was jail how manage to escape baffle no thanks to our corrupt SANs & Compromise judges.
lolzzzz
Sister... I am sure you were not a share holder in intercontinatal bank. Share holders never complained. Share holders cried when Sanusi was on his evil mission.
Sister... Do u think if Akingbola looted money he will have the gut to come back in the Nigeria of today where everybody wealthy man is afraid of DSS & EFCC to wake up this case?

Dear Sanusi Lamido Sanusi decided to send Oceanic & Intercontinental Bank to the grave cos of their financial activities with CHURCHES & MISSIONARIES which was working against Islam.

Lets even think of it.
If Akingbola looted money, was selling of the bank the best thing to do?
What do you consider as “substance“ in this case?
The man is challenging the sale of the bank not the case against his person.
Lolzzz we all are funny sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by BabaO2: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Bolustic:
Erastus would not recover Intercontinenetal Bank, not while the duo of Saraki and Emir of Kano are alive. More so, the judiciary would be more careful not to incur the wrath of the EFCC.
This is one of the reasons saraki with the connivance of lamido et al smuggled himself to be senate president because their lives are in it. Dangote too will be a witness and tell us what he knows about the whole open robbery.
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by josite: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2016
akingbola should first return what he also denied the rightful owners from having.
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by Ahmed3rdjuly: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2016
osuohak:

Akingbola who u epp sef?

Dumb response
Re: Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank by hadura29(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Chigold101:

God dey sha.

Only few people knows this fact, I for one knew about the scam sanusi did. The guy really messed up.. Erastus treats hnd and bsc graduates equally, he gave everyone free hands to operate and do their jobs accordingly..

I love Friday's at intercontinental, their cake dey sweet..

Sanusi must come and explain how an ant take swallow elephant..

It is mind boggling!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation / Nkataa Ends The Year In Style As They‎ celebrate Their Achievements "‎ / Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.