Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,630 members, 7,926,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

6 Best Ways To Get Back At An EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Get Back At An EX (556 Views)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Get Back At An EX by saphhire: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE NOT FOR YOU IF YOU BROUGHT THE BREAK UP UPON YOURSELF, IF YOU WERE IN SOMETHING LIKE A RELATIONSHIP, IF YOU WERE HELPING SOMEONE’S PARTNER WITH THEIR DUTIES, IF YOU WERE IN THE RELATIONSHIP YOURSELF OR WORSE IF FEELINGS WERE FORCED. HONESTLY, OUR TIPS MAY NOT GIVE YOU POSITIVE RESULTS. (Pinkie promise, we will attend to issues like yours soon <3)

Frank Sinatra famously said “the best revenge is massive success”.

In the days of old. After that short text you woke up to or that twitter direct message or just randomly going ghost on you. If you are like me, you would want to cause them immediate pain. Revenge will be you successfully hurting their feelings just like they did yours and emerging victorious.

It is best served cold and it’s only fair to dish it out without human feelings. Be brutal, wreak havoc. After all they left you numb from heart break and you don’t feel anything anymore, yes? YES. You deserve it darling.

1. Move on. [/b]Yes, get revenge by moving on. This point seems a bit off but it is a sure-fire way to get revenge because you switch things up. Your ex starts wondering if you had been waiting for the break up. Go out, see other people (the one you told him/her not to worry about LOL) and remember disappear but be obvious in a subtle way. I’m joking rub it in their face and be super petty.

[b]2. Date someone they know.
This will appeal to “team petty”. Date their friend, cousin, family friend, mortal enemy that they are jealous of. Some people might want to take it up a notch you know, go higher to hurt the person but no. No. Life isn’t that deep. Please

3. Expose their embarrassing secrets. This is self-explanatory. People tell a lot of lies just to validate their existence or simply because of low self-esteem. Feed on this. Expose them on Instagram, Twitter (sub-delivery man), to their new flame, friends, everywhere. Hell, shout from the highest room of the tallest tower . Just let it spread like wild fire if you don’t have any skeleton in your

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/11/09/How-To-Get-Back-At-An-EX

NIGERIA'S COOLEST WEBZINE:
www.thatbluebook.com.ng
Re: 6 Best Ways To Get Back At An EX by xendra: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rubbish!!! let an ex be an ex. what's the point putting any effort into making them feel bad or good??
I just live my life, if there's ever a time I can help I help and move on. that's why you have to be sure when you are ending a relationship that its for the right reasons and you try to end it in good terms so there won't be too much awkwardness when ever you cross path. whatever they did never try to get back, it just means you aren't over them yet and seriously if I notice my ex trying to get back at me for any reason it just going to make me laff, cos it means he is not over me yet when I've moved on

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Keep Getting Her Heart Broken By Guys / So This Is How Nigerians Think / 8 Key Signs That Show You Are Not In Love With Your Girlfriend Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.