Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Greedy Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Greedy Father (1469 Views)

Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) / Greedy Baby / Greedy Pikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Father by AfricaFace(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2007
1. My friend's father that just came to LAGOS to see his son was on his way to his son's house from mile 2 to alakija,
when he asked the conductor , how much the fair was to alakija, the conductor said 30 naira. when someone going to okokomiko asked for the fair the conductor still said 30 naira, my friends father was worried, he said okomiko is twice as far as alakija, why are you collecting the same fair , he asked the conductor, and the conductor answered " na so we dey collect am oga", You know what , my friends father said in his mind " in that case i will get to okomiko to exahasut my 30 naira". and what happened when he got to okoko, he trecked back to alakija since he didn't have extra money with him, What a greedy man

2. The next day his son sent him to Asuwani to buy some shoes. His shoe size is 43, so when hegot to the shoe shop and asked them how much for size 43 shoe, the seller said 5 thousand he asked for the cost of size 44 and the guy said the same 5 thousand, He got angry and went to another shop, he was told the same thing size 43 and 44 na 5 thousand Oga, he said ok, since 43 and 44 are the same price and size 44 is bigger than 43, in as much as my size is 43 . i will buy 44 and wear it with toilet tissue, When he got home , he couldn't wear the shoe cause it is over sized . his son was very angry with him,

His son got more angry when he even said he was having waist pain as a result of the trecking he did the other day
Re: Greedy Father by sheedy407(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2007
If u dont ve any joke 2 say,go inside,lock ur self up nd b eatin ur fingers.
Re: Greedy Father by mazaje(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2007
na wah ohh joke na by force?
Re: Greedy Father by iice(f): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2007
sheedy407:

If u don't ve any joke 2 say,go inside,lock your self up nd b eatin your fingers.

mazaje:

na wah ohh joke na by force?

Now THAT is funny grin grin
Re: Greedy Father by Frgy: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2007
Hahahahahagagagagahagbgb, dat is so funny tears are comin out my eyes , oh! Out my ears too! U r so funy men.beta dan basket mouth.infact mak i giv u name. BASKET BRAIN.cus there sure aint notin in there.
Re: Greedy Father by Pamperme: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ AfricaFace

Sorry o, na u dem yab like dis. =))
Re: Greedy Father by Mystique(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2007
OMG, U guyz got me laffin this new year o!  grin grin

Africa face, just in case u're new, u dont post dry jokes on this thread, else u get some serious yabbing, grin grin
Re: Greedy Father by eslynera(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2007
hahahahaha, lmao, grin what a greedy and stupid unthinkable father.
Re: Greedy Father by Pribo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2007
this would have gone for a standard joke in the UK, you no no the kind jokes nigga man want? Please try harder.
Re: Greedy Father by Alexos(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
c'mon everyone, give a smile at least, for saying sometn. smiley embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Greedy Father by angelz(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2007
@Alexos. Am stil tryin 2 smile.
Re: Greedy Father by agnesoseka: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2007
Him try, give him some break,afterall,wch one una sabi sabi post?? he sha beta pass una!!
Re: Greedy Father by iice(f): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2007
*Rolls Eyes*
Re: Greedy Father by beyunce(f): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2007
sheedy407:

If u don't ve any joke 2 say,go inside,lock your self up nd b eatin your fingers.

oh ma God cant hold my laughter

(1) (Reply)

You've Got Mail / Prayer Time / Boyfriend's Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.