Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,341 members, 7,881,254 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (21757 Views)

Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by maedan(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
I don't really hate Nigeria per se, I just hate what it has become. And I am disgusted with the people that made it that way. Everyday on TV I see them and how robust and comfortable they appear - while the masses are getting even poorer. If only these nation-killers could be wiped out so that Nigeria can thrive again.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ Poster
Useless people shall never end.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
Almajiri's will always believe that it is their "destiny" to be poor and not complain about govt. Instead they complain about Nigerians abroad. shocked shocked shocked

They will believe that govt has the right to take their childrens food and mess their wives. . . All without complaining.

Well, I AM NOT AN ALMAJIRI. Maybe you are. . . I don't know, search yourself.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
Sometimes I am amazed at the fact that a lot of people cant read and understand - who says I am speaking for the people in the diaspora? Do you read the opening statement at all? I weak o.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by hackney(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
Beaf dont mind them jare! bleeping bad-belle mudafu.cking locals.

When UBA and co came out here to employ people that know what they are doing, the foul-smelling locals were just revolting. They just want to carry on with their jungle standards.

That's another issue we have in that dump ; people just despise others for no reason along tribal, economic , financial educational and social lines.
The Politicians (also known as thieves) that have ruined the country are all here.
Why are they here then?

maybe i go begin dey slap them inside church.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Epi: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
You ask: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - [s]By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad[/s]!(I omit the irrelevant part)

I say:

out of suffocation comes frustration 

then for some reason you find it a lot easier to take out your frustration on your fellow Nigerians not realizing the fault you see in another lies within yourself
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
A Nigerian cartel makes about N500 million a day from oil bunkering.

Of course, I love Nigeria. Praise da lawd! grin
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by omar22(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
If you attend the Nigerian High Commission in London, you would change your tone!!

This is a Nigerian Building in England,
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by wasobia(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2009
The level of your comfort will determine if you would stay in 9ja if you have a silver/golden opportunity to relocate abroad. A lot of folks here on nairaland saying all manner of things are still unemployed yet because opportunity hasnt come their way, they've turned to a hater of those abroad.

Lets be sincere, what is the level of an average nigerian comfort level across the board? Whereas, comfort is not a luxury in abroad. Uptill this moment i dont know how my stove/cooker is powered and i dont care to know. All i know is that whenever i turn it on, within few minutes my food is ready.  I dont bother myself with petro scarcity, electricity or "basic" amenities that are luxury in 9ja.

i can go on and on. My father used to say "the person who no get opportunity dey call am cheating": "eniti ifa ko to si, lo n pe ni aramu"

chikena.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by BloodShed1: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2009
I'm glad to be in England LOL.

What my problem with Nigeria is the amount of curruption and just the backwards, arrogant mentality of alot of the people there, not to mention the manly women lol.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
This was caused by diasporans. abi Fools?

Abeg, everybody post pics of 9ja and the bleeping bad govt karma.

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
Or this one no be government karma?

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by sholasys: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
I love my country, Nigeria I hail thee
NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER
There is nothing you enjoy in Europe or American that i dont enjoy the equivalent here in Naija. I dare you to mention it.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
Like someone already said, hate is a strong word.

If you've experienced a better way of life that includes basic infrastructure, there's no way you won't be frustrated with the slow progress in our country. I am no longer a "diasporan" (is that really a word?) but I'm sure the majority would not say they hate this country.

Sure, you can attain some measure of comfort with a fat income but basic comforts of life should not only come with wealth. If you're able to enjoy uninterrupted water supply, your security guard  should be able to enjoy same in his own house. Something as basic as water supply should not be determined by wealth.

I love Nigeria, I love most parts of the culture, the fact that greeting each other is a way of life here, I love the food, I love that people can pronounce my kids' names with the right accent, I love the way ankara is being celebrated, I love that people ask after my family and I could go on and on but I hate the poverty I see around me despite our oil wealth, I hate that somebody I'm paying to employ thinks he's doing me a favor, I hate that the salesgirl at Mega expects a tip even after I've bought and paid for merchandise because "that's how big men do." I hate that people that should be under medical care in hospitals are out begging on the street.

Poster, the subject line looks divisive even if that's not your intent. We should aim to stop this thing between Nigerians abroad and at home. Above all, WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS and long live our fatherland!!!!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lol, Nigeria is just a place.

What I do hate is the mentality of many Nigerians, the way they worship money above all things. There is no such thing as true family, true love,true  friendship, true honesty in many situations just because of greed and jealousy.

I do hate the warped morals of many Nigerians and I dont offer any apology for it.

Its just a good thing that all Nigerians are not the same. There are things I love about Nigerians too.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
This too was caused by "By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad!"

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by r231(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
sholasys:

NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER
There is nothing you enjoy in Europe or American that i dont enjoy the equivalent here in Naija. I dare you to mention it.

where do you want me to start from
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by BloodShed1: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
londoner:

Lol, Nigeria is just a place.

What I do hate is the mentality of many Nigerians, the way they worship money above all things. There is no such thing as true family, true love,true  friendship, true honesty in many situations just because of greed and jealousy.

I do hate the warped morals of many Nigerians and I dont offer any apology for it.

Its just a good thing that all Nigerians are not the same. There are things I love about Nigerians too.

Yea, what he said!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
This is how lovely Nigerian Govt police treat you (apart from the "roger"wink. But you blame "diasporans" shocked

[img]http://2.bp..com/_NR48UcL2XMI/Rwx4TDjrlLI/AAAAAAAAAOU/wdRHSaMCOGQ/s1600/Nigeria%2B-%2Bpolice%2Bbrutality.jpg[/img]

[size=14pt]FOOLS![/size]
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abi na our brothers and sisters abroad dey train Boko Haram? (worse pictures censored)

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
sholasys:

NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER

1, can you live in Nigeria without bribing the police or government officials, ever ?

2, can you enjoy 24 hour electricity without the aide of a generator?

3, Can you send your children to university without them EVER having to endure striking lecturers?

4, if you are knocked by a car, is there a three digit number you and every other Nigerian regardless of their pocket and call and get an ambulance?

5, if your house catches fire can you call that same number and get the fire service to put it out, anywhere in Nigeria?

6, can you become diagnosed with kidney failure or cancer and get treatment without reaching into your own pocket to pay?

7, would you like more examples?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
it is now getting apparent that no matter where you reside in life, you can still be a dullard. cant people read and understand?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by walata44(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhp9Y8rPhG8

Watch this and tell me if this is a fault of Diaspora for this unarmed man to be shot?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
lol
i cant even answer such vitrol,
nonsense
u guys must have so much hate for urselves,
lazy assed home negros and uncle toms,
this post isnt productive in anyway,
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Tosh acer, when you open a thread you dont get to dictate how people chose to contribute to it or what their opinions are, I think you need to accept that reality.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by walata44(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
it is now getting apparent that no matter where you reside in life, you can still be a dullard. cant people read and understand?

What is ur point? hater!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
tosh_acer:

[size=14pt]FOOL[/size]
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
Some people don kolo - see wetin Naija don turn people into? hahahah - i dey enjoy this one thread wey i open o,

I dont give a damn what you write - go back and read the first post- if you dont hate Naija- then say so, or go and wipe your smelly butt holes with sand paper. Idiots. You cant read and understand- where in Europe or America do you live that I havent been to? Read and understand or go back to primary school.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by r231(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^u r out of your mind shocked shocked
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
Some bastards got jokes. . .

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think the sayings of our people are correct.

Na bastard person dey take left hand point to him father house. Y'all remind me of bastards.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by nich(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
Change has been identified as one constant thing: there's room fo change in naija.

God bless Nigeria! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo / EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts / APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.