Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,361 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England (697 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by uche77zero(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
my brother is offering to watch a lottery of watching a game in England for two with his best friend and equally great arsenal
his wife is mad but she never showed any trace of liking football
any comments
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by Shola2009(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
Wisshhhhh kind? make she sit don jorrr!
she just wants to go to oxford str .
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by Igwe9(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
uche77zero:

my brother is offering to watch a lottery of watching a game in England for two with his best friend and equally great arsenal
his wife is mad but she never showed any trace of liking football
any comments
hey uche, the only part i'm pretty sure you wrote yourself is ''his wife is mad but she never showed any trace of liking football
''
, the other ''my brother is offering to watch a lottery of watching a game in England for two with his best friend and equally great arsenal ''   is seems written by 77zero.
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by Sine1: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
loool
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
Igwe.:

hey uche, the only part i'm pretty sure you wrote yourself is ''his wife is mad but she never showed any trace of liking football
''
, the other ''my brother is offering to watch a lottery of watching a game in England for two with his best friend and equally great arsenal '' is seems written by 77zero.

I'm sure uche did not proof read it b4 posting, it could be kepboard prob.
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by patwhizkid(f): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
Lmao! See write up na. . .yu go fear.
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by iice(f): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
Igwe.:

''
, the other ''my brother is offering to watch a lottery of watching a game in England for two with his best friend and equally great arsenal ''   is seems written by 77zero.

LOL

@Topic,
Really he should have offered atleast to take her. She's his wife undecided
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by KennyG6(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
iice:

LOL

@Topic,
Really he should have offered atleast to take her. She's his wife undecided

i agree he shud have offered the wife 1st. But women need to understand that the men like their footy and there is nothing worse than having a women near u who has no interest whatsoever in the game, sometimes you need someone to share the emotions of the game with, someone to argue the offside rule with, if the woman is not into football, its obvious she only wants to make the trip for other reasons thereby denying the guy the pleasure of watching his team play,
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by iice(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
Kenny_G:

i agree he shud have offered the wife 1st. But women need to understand that the men like their footy and there is nothing worse than having a women near u who has no interest whatsoever in the game, sometimes you need someone to share the emotions of the game with, someone to argue the offside rule with, if the woman is not into football, its obvious she only wants to make the trip for other reasons thereby denying the guy the pleasure of watching his team play,

I don't think her own is to go watch the game. It's the trip she's aiming for.
Some women. . .very few, would understand the need of the man for a male companion to watch these games.
Re: She Is Mad He Is Taking His Best Friend To England by KennyG6(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
iice:

I don't think her own is to go watch the game. It's the trip she's aiming for.
Some women. . .very few, would understand the need of the man for a male companion to watch these games.

Like i said, he should have offered the chance to his wife 1st, afterall they 2 r now one,

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala! / How To Be A Good Wife/or A Good Babe. / Yerwho? Scammer Directory, Rated 9/10. If I Were U Bookmark This Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.