Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,041 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (44674 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
_fuck, is my identity that obvious?? ??
yer Sig
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=50955472][/quote] them dey work you?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why is this thread 20 pages long?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Muvacci(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson1:
Odogwu, i must commend you for effacing some scurrilous unpleasant and poor grumpy poltroons.

You have my unceasing blessings bro! cool

Thanks, boss. I've only just begun.

A storm is coming...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jayson1: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:

A storm is coming...
Very good, i would love to see you annihilate them completely. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Lsofdk(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:
Who is that moniker, bro? I'm in the mood to e-murder monikers today.

The weather is cool, and sexy. It's time to duel and kill inane fools.

grin
i know not who the poltroon is

lol sheath thy sword, i think they've all taken covergrin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

i know not who the poltroon is

lol sheath thy sword, i think they've all taken covergrin
My katana blade is resting well in its scabbard. Guess what I named it? Junketsu. Cos I use it to purify fools. grin

LMAO!.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:

A storm is coming...
waiting for you with my weapon anyday , coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
yer Sig
oops... Nd here i wz thinking you hv gotten smart overnight
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Muvacci(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson1:
Very good, i would love to see you annihilate them completely. cool

Including your friend? I was worried about how you might see it.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
oops... Nd here i wz thinking you hv gotten smart overnight
Awww. Such sweet words. You so romantic.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Awww. Such sweet words. You so romantic.
lol... That doesn't fit you.... Go bk to ur puff puff mode
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
lol... That doesn't fit you.... Go bk to ur puff puff mode
That was laced with sarcasm.How could you not figure that?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
That was laced with sarcasm.How could you not figure that?
Sarcasm isn't ur thing.. You are known for being blunt_
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
Sarcasm isn't ur thing.. You are known for being blunt_
then you don't know me at all.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
then you don't know me at all.
ohh.. Don't i ??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
ohh.. Don't i ??
stop playin' with my color.
And no,you dont and dont need 2.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
stop playin' with my color.
And no,you dont and dont need 2.
K!.. Bye!
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by DaddySLY(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
I only watch cartoons,I don't know what that movie is
what cartoons u like?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
You're still a fool you know. I tell you, you're a twisted and demented pig, that's about to be slaughtered and served as pork. fuck_ faced illiterate like you.

Keep lying and spewing trash. Obviously your plan on frustrating me is yielding nothing, just like the nothingness that begat you. A demented pig.

Die hard, you dying pig!. tongue
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sometimes I even ask myself, is all this necessary.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:
whats all this localdata shit that keeps appearing under your signature undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
whats all this localdata shit that keeps appearing under your signature undecided

Tis' Network undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Passing by ........

Wait!!!
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Tis' Network undecided
am not understanding, hows that ntwk undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Passing by ........

Wait!!!

what undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:
free internet cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Passing by ........

Wait!!!

ugly i saw how asuo27 killed you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
cool

#passing by......
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
free internet cheesy

Jude. I am not in the mood

Swerveundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.