Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (44648 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
ugly i saw how asuo27 killed you cheesy cheesy cheesy
i know you would take the bait.....cheesy grin
But you see

After you deactivated that night I swore never to engage low IQ mentally unstable kids ever again. smiley

Nice to have you back. Now I have peacegrin

So I will let this go witless swine .... Swerve!

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Jude. I am not in the mood

Swerveundecided
17 year old boy but its true na, you are using that internet.org poverty internet for the poor
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I know you would take the bait.....cheesy grin
But you see

After you deactivated that night I swore never to engage low IQ mentally unstable kids ever again. smiley

hold up while i pull into your mind like a tot. look at this used sanitary pad, anus thirsty possessed soul, a qualified fool with a face to match, may your days be numbered like your account balance, daughter of a thousand fathers, ogun strike you there, rotten fool blessed with a bore hole , wearing pink on yellow like ice cream ode, you are mad, your entire family is mad, thunder fire you, ugly lizard that has been raped since birth, may your future be temporary like rainfall

run to the mods you child of a coward, long like used ice cream stick, you are very mad, tell your hungry father that

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
i know you would take the bait.....cheesy grin
But you see

BrutaLity....
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
17 year old boy but its true na, you are using that internet.org poverty internet for the poor

Oh well, Since you have decided to project your "insenate cads-wallop" And wish to be tortured.
I guess I will have to beat some sense into that sponge you call a brain.

Once again, Swerve
Mofoundecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided

mtchwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

Oh well, Since you have decided to project your "insenate cads-wallop" And wish to be tortured.

Once again, Swerve
Mofoundecided
you don start again undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

Once again, Swerve
Mofoundecided
say wetin, your brain need brushing , anus obsessed baboon , bonobo monkey with a brain filled like an empty nylon, go and die fool
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
you don start again undecided

Did you miss the part where the glorified dummy quoted me?

He has been tortured on several occasions by me yet he keeps coming for more.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
getting interesting........
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
say wetin, your brain need brushing , anus obsessed baboon , bonobo monkey with a brain filled like an empty nylon, go and die fool

You know what? It's useless dissing you

No fun. *Yawns..*
I mean I have tortured you enough.
Hence, I will have pity on your tormented soul
I gat other things to do
Smell ya aroundundecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

Did you miss the part where the glorified dummy quoted me?

He has been tortured on several occasions by me yet he keeps coming for more.
lolz continue i am enjoying this
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
BrutaLity....
not brutal presh its the plain truth.... grin

Jude's deactivation after his brawl with Queenthdee ( my alt) made me realise that some people are not stable.

In as much as I would really love to torture him tonight as my way of entertainment I can't let go of the fact that not everyone can overlook words , remain untouched emotionally, view people's opinion as not always valid, live for the moment like I do sad .

I don't want someone to commit suicide on my accountsmiley

Btw have you seen Obisubtle? grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

You know what? It's useless dissing you

No fun. *Yawns..*
I mean I have tortured you enough.
Hence, I will have pity on your tormented soul
I gat other things to do
Smell ya aroundundecided
torture me? is some mb missing from your 12mb sd card brain? the only person you tortured is that small boys anus that you raped, you underaged sex offender, raping adults like your fore fathers, you must be very stupid to claim victory for your foolish garri fed family
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Jude's deactivation after his brawl with Queenthdee ( my alt) made me realise that some people are not stable.

In as much as I would really love to torture him tonight as my way of entertainment I can't let go of the fact that not everyone can overlook words , remain untouched emotionally, view people's opinion as not always valid, live for the moment like I do sad .

shut up i was given 10years ban, what should i do, wait for your bore hole pussy to cum?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:

and i was hoping to see some real action from you....... I never see am o, im be lyk say im dey kirikiri
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
and i was hoping to see some real action from you....... I never see am o, im be lyk say im dey kirikiri
dont mind the coward , i will rock her brain like a new pussy cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
torture me? is some mb missing from your 12mb sd card brain? the only person you tortured is that small boys anus that you raped, you underaged sex offender, raping adults like your fore fathers, you must be very stupid to claim victory for your foolish garri fed family

What's to be expected from someone has gullible as you. I mean you believe anything you see grin

Concerning that, I will soon open a thread! And those fools who created that stupid scene will be brought to book!
Now watch how I ignore your snotty little ass.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
shut up i was given 10years ban, what should i do, wait for your bore hole pussy to cum?
You can't deactivate when you are on ban silly , I've been on this forum for too long to give me that hogwash undecided

Thanks to you queenth has been banned till 15th... sad sad

Evaporate!! undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

What's to be expected from someone has gullible as you. I mean you believe anything you see grin

Concerning that, I will soon open a thread! And those fools who created that stupid scene will be brought to book!
coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You can't deactivate when you are on ban silly , I've been on this forum for too long to give me that hogwash undecided

Thanks to you queenth has been banned till 15th... sad sad

Evaporate!! undecided
listen bitchhh if its confirmation of do's and dont you want, ask your crippled mum lying next to you, you are very mad to question my statement

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

oh.. Na you be Handsam sef.... When you dey open the thread??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

Solomakinde...

Matron Ugly Bitcch Association......
mtcheww...

Hurl your stravaging self outta my way, jobless maufvcking beech cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hurl your stravaging self outta my way, jobless maufvcking bitch cheesy
haa... Drop am as im dey hot
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
oh.. Na you be Handsam sef.... When you dey open the thread??

Who knows?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
i think am gonna join this night since my main will be leaving limbo tomorrow grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Who knows?
jst mention me for the thread...
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
i think am gonna join this night since my main will be leaving limbo tomorrow grin

what's your main?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

what's your main?
this same moniker
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
this same moniker

how is that possible? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.