Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You (1363 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by marvelck: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
How would you feel when you find out a girl you thought was dating only you is also dating two other guys apart you. And finding yourself in such a situation makes you (her boyfriend) and not even the girl, feel worthless and foolish. Cos for her to be doing what she is doing (double dating), shows she is not only happy doing it, but also doesnt feel any shame nor guilt at all.... And this is what is happening these days in most relationships...

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by finalbosss1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
So is that Wat made u to create this thread now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by LordZero(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
leave her and move on with your life.
Life is too short to be an assistant boyfriend. .
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by fergieboy: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
This dude topics sometimes though..

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op, you dey sleep and wake ontop Nairaland?

1051 topics
shockedshocked
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by Danfuster(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
See this assistant boyfriend. Maybe you should ask Ice the Princy Zamani grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
date two other girls as well or double it to make em four
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by olasmith10(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
she is not the Guy's girlfriend... dem be just padi
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by slimthugchime(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:
Op, you dey sleep and wake ontop Nairaland?

1051 topics
shockedshocked
of crap......

hes like the male version of mamagee undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Dating Two Other Guys Apart From You by Youngpo413: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
You just described what we have nowadays, if you think you are the only pounding that pusy, guy you are on a long thing cos 3 or more guys are pounding harder than you.

(1) (Reply)

I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) / Can One Get His/her Future Partner On Nairaland? / Cable Lady(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.