Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos (47977 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by moshould(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
He is a wise fool...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Oyoyo7: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
God have mercy on your people.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by MilesLamar(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ho God
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by lastmessenger: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Disgraceful set of people.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by adedehinbo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
alexiej:
Good work.

Although I'm usually very skeptical about news like that. Because, knowing Nigerian security forces, its very possible that the said "suicide bombers" were innocent pple going their own way... It wunt be the first time we'd hear news like that.

I'm nt saying they are lying, I'm just saying I don't believe it hook, line and sinker.
my dear is it gun that tears them into two? soldiers cant just kill them if they dont possess any arm
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Brainwashed children of doom. That serves them right. Islamabad
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by henryadex(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
franchizy:
This female suicide bombers can never be muslims or a Northerner because no muslim or a Northerner can kill themselves because Islam is a religion of peace.

I suspect a cospiracy here because our sisters from the other part of the Niger can do anything for money.

May God watch over His children.

Amin.

You are part of the brainwashed element Your sisters from the other part of Niger, which other part is as stupid as you people who have never come out with a reason for killing people from 1914, the Niger Delta militants have very strong reasons for their agitations but these universal morons called terrorists are disillusioned killers
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by makdcash(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dey use hypo and buruntashi to wash their cow brain..

tonaydo:
how do they brainwash them sef
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by danbashman: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Whatever religion that is telling you to kill will surely kill you. Be reasonable do not succumb to any brainwash.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
tonaydo:
how do they brainwash them sef
I actually don't think it's brainwashing any longer. I see a situation in which they kidnap children, hold them captive for a period, drug them and tie this bombs on them. Some might even think it's a toy.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by kaylivin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
franchizy:
This female suicide bombers can never be muslims or a Northerner because no muslim or a Northerner can kill themselves because Islam is a religion of peace.

I suspect a cospiracy here because our sisters from the other part of the Niger can do anything for money.

Amin.
u r the greatest fool on naira land .. an award should be dedicated to you .. the terrorist are Christians right ? thats the stupid news u people always want to hide under , and the press is also controlled .. ( after you wash your dirtiness in everyone's face ) you people better go educate yourselves and learn to think logically before you take actions

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Zaikon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Diadala:
I don't pity them
u for pity nah make buhari catch u.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by DonaTee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
RedTarantula:
Where do they get these poor girls from? cry cry cry

A very scary question if u ask me. If dey can kidnap, convert n marry off Christian girls den I can assume dey kidnap n convert Christian girls for dis evil acts. Gosh!

may deir death n that of deir supporters b more painful n ear tingling
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by northvietnam(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
wasted pussy
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
franchizy:

Amin.
Your hate has be clouded your judgement
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
With the lies and propaganda being propagated by the terrorist organisation, iPod, it won't be long before we begin to see scenes like this elsewhere besides the North East. It is but just a matter of time.

Degenerate lying bastards.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
kaylivin:
u r the greatest fool on naira land .. an award should be dedicated to you .. the terrorist are Christians right ? thats the stupid news u people always want to hide under , and the press is also controlled .. ( after you wash your dirtiness in everyone's face ) you people better go educate yourselves and learn to think logically before you take actions

Don't mind him, he is a slowpoke
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by greatjoey: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=franchizy post=50947466]This female suicide bombers can never be muslims or a Northerner because no muslim or a Northerner can kill themselves because Islam is a religion of peace.

Amin.[/quote
Your post has shown us that, the Muslim northerners are the very architects of their problems. You would have simply said that , Shakau, Buharia all from the other side of the Niger too.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by discusant: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
And one baboon of a northern governor is trying to build more 90 mosques in his state instead of schools??

Believe me, northerners are the architect of their own problems. And,

Their elites are not yet ready to fight insurgency in their region, because when they do, we all we know & feel it..

You think it is northerners and only their region?

It is northerner Muslims against all regions of Nigeria.

Boko and many northern Muslims love sharia criminal laws.

If you are brilliant, struggle to free your constituency for another country from northern Nigeria.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
discusant:

You think it is northerners and only their region?

It is northerner Muslims against all regions of Nigeria.

Boko and many northern Muslims love sharia criminal laws.

If you are brilliant, struggle to free your constituency from northern Nigeria.

that's why my region has been clamouring for self determination, we are sick & tired of this unholy marriage..
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by discusant: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that's why my region has been clamouring for self determination, we are sick & tired of this unholy marriage..

Wow, I guess you are not from the southwest region.

People of southwest shall not be bothered even if sharia criminal laws are implemented in the southwest region.

Becos the SW region is mixed with people from both religious faiths.

I laugh off at those of them who blackmail against Biafra people.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
discusant:

Wow, I guess you are not from the southwest region.

People of southwest shall not be bothered even if sharia criminal laws are implemented in the southwest region.

Becos the SW region is mixed with people from both religious faiths.

I laugh off at those of them who blackmail against Biafra people.
that's their own share of amala, all I want is let everybody answer his father's name. Dazzol cool
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by mikkyex(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
this country tire person sef, America dey chase, which way do we turn now if not only to God
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
GenBuhari:
As much as I rejoice that that the bombers were stopped . I am sadden that these 3 young girls are dead. may they RIP.

The West and their agents who fund and control Boko Haram are devoid of humanity for wasting the lives of young children as young as 10 years old and tagging them as suicide bombers undecided
Stop transferring blames . The sponsorers of BH are in Nigeria and are in the North . blame them
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by orlymat: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Clap 4 yourself you are very wise .
they are not Muslim, they are christian. Nonsense!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
paradise don suppose overcrowd wit d way dem dey bomb demselves
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Those are the agents of the white man I mentioned in my post - see the bolded below:

erico2k2:

Stop transferring blames . The sponsorers of BH are in Nigeria and are in the North . blame them

GenBuhari:
As much as I rejoice that that the bombers were stopped . I am sadden that these 3 young girls are dead. may they RIP.

The West and their agents who fund and control Boko Haram are devoid of humanity for wasting the lives of young children as young as 10 years old and tagging them as suicide bombers undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by beeznitfizo: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
franciskaine:
I actually don't think it's brainwashing any longer. I see a situation in which they kidnap children, hold them captive for a period, drug them and tie this bombs on them. Some might even think it's a toy.

Its a military tactics called Flaying. Where u use intimidation, beheadings, torture, rape, mutilation, amputation, threat, imprisonment, starvation, drugs etc to instill fear & horror then blend it with shades of religion or codes until d subject sees no purpose to live n life becomes hopeless. These are innocent children who have been flayed and strapped with bombs. The horrors they have been put through make them hate life. Its a military tactics that always works and islamic terrorists have perfected it.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Barigaboy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Soldiers aren't wicked the terrorist called for it n they get what they deserve. So many soldiers has been wasted from there friends to their families n citizens.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by kenyatalk: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is one bleeped country
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by dfrost: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
discman2k2:

Its called Zombied, New Nigerian Englis.

Thanks for the word cheesy. This life wey sweet like wetin I no fit describe na im person go wrap bomb for im body to blow up others. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.