Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos (47975 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Pylony(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Suicide bombers are zombies from the bottomless part of hell.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by chapo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
why is nobody thinking this might be part of the remaining chibok girls. ..just saying tho
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by petermichaels(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wen u see a Muslim woman on d way ,giv am 10yards. U see dem in crowded places, gov dem 49 yards cos u will b standing at d 50yards.Dat is wisdom!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by petermichaels(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wen u see a Muslim woman on d way ,giv am 10yards. U see dem in crowded places, giv dem 49 yards cos u will b standing at d 50yards.Dat is wisdom!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by sunshineV(f): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
[i][/i]pesin pikin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Lordspicy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
wasted pussy
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Lordspicy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
wasted pvssy
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by javispj(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Do they charm the people or what..this one pass ordinary eye o..this r young ladies embarassed
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by nellyelitz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
all these because of one stupid religion

i no mention any person papa name o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by olumy05(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
kidman96:
See meat.
angry
kidman96:
See meat.
brother you are heartless.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Is she dead? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by kidman96(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
olumy05:
angrybrother you are heartless.
Really? What about the terrorists?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Adetayo1978(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Only fools will relate or trace to bombers to Islam or as Muslims.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by uwem18: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
tonaydo:
how do they brainwash them sef
They soak it in hypo.This will wash their human sense away. Then the Boko boy can install the animal sense. What we need now in this country is prayer. This is no more Hausa or Fulani fight but for Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Pecca: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
franchizy:
This female suicide bombers can never be muslims or a Northerner because no muslim or a Northerner can kill themselves because Islam is a religion of peace.

I suspect a cospiracy here because our sisters from the other part of the Niger can do anything for money.

May God watch over His children.

Amin.
...and yours are doing anything for religion ...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
franchizy:
This female suicide bombers can never be muslims or a Northerner because no muslim or a Northerner can kill themselves because Islam is a religion of peace.

I suspect a cospiracy here because our sisters from the other part of the Niger can do anything for money.

Amin.

Just shut up. Religion of piss my ass

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by hope4life: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:
somewhere out there millions of trees are working day in day out to make sure this stupid bloodsucking virgin seekers breath, they owe those trees an apology for being such a disgrace undecided undecided

useless waste of human bodies undecided

#bullcrap

by the way, seems they were two of them undecided

I watched a video yesterday where some Arab Islamic fundamentalists matched some men blindfolded for execution. The Muslim rebel recited some Quranic verses and slaughtered a fellow man in the name of Allah. Any god or religion that encourages shedding blood is a cult. I know they will all know latter that they have been deceived by their real god-Satan.Brutality, cruelty,violence and aggression runs in the vein of any of them. If they had senses, they should repent and follow Jesus who is the real PRINCE OF PEACE. Imagine the mayhem in the North. They deceive us that they are for peace but in the actual fact they are for war. Their leader received his revelation by force from the so called Malaika Jubril who was a demon in disguise. He used force and violence to conquer Mecca after training the first Al-Quada in Medina. This trend continues. A student will definitely resemble his Master. They are all wolves in sheep clothing even as politicians and Government functionaries. Followers of Christ, let us wake up from our slumber. Christians seek ye not ye a repose, hear what thy angels say, thou dwell in the midst of foe, be careful. I did a little study in Islam and who a research relating to the Quran in my Religious Study. They can deceive the unlearned but not me and others who know the secret and underground work. Lord Jesus do not leave us alone. Deliver us from the uncircumcised descendants of Ishmaelites.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by olaitan9291(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
And one baboon of a northern governor is trying to build more 90 mosques in his state instead of schools??

Believe me, northerners are the architect of their own problems. And,

Their elites are not yet ready to fight insurgency in their region, because when they do, we all we know & feel it..

Please, tell me what building of mosques has to do with bombing, were you the one advising them before building schools in the state?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by KingNom(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by ayoola114: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by ayoola114: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

Amin.
franchizy:

i can site one of the brain washed
Amin.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by ayoola114: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
franchizy:

I suspect a cospiracy here because our sisters from the other part of the Niger can do anything fo

Amin.
I can sight one of d brain washed

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos by iukpe: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
These people are obviously not Nigerians.
Maybe they are made to suffer so much days before they are sent out to show us that death is better than life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.