Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award (1625 Views)

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Davido Shows Off His MTV EMA's Best African Act 2017 Award / Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by bookspen(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
The MTV Europe Music Awards has finally stripped off Nigeria’s Wizkid of the Best African Act award and given it to Ali Kiba after days of public outcry from Tanzanians

The award that was subject to a public vote became a subject of discussion after votes showed Ali Kiba was leading but the organisers gave Wizkid the trophy during the ceremony in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Ali Kiba said he was awaiting communication from the award organisers and on Wednesday, MTV Base East Africa made the announcement.

Reacting to the news, Ali Kiba said

“Sasa ndio nimepata confirmation kwamba ni kweli tuzo inakuja Tanzania na vile vile mimi siwezi kuzungumzia, nitasubiri mpaka nizishike (I’ve just gotten the confirmation that the award is coming back to Tanzania, but I can’t talk much about it, I’m still waiting to receive it),”

He added that the award organisers got in touch with his READ MORE >>>> http://www.bookspen.com/wizkid-stripped-mtvs-ema-best-african-act-award/

Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by sod09(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Lmao grin angry
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by nsiazu: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Where is the wizkid nakeed photos? tongue
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by ikp120(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Like I care?
#TGIF
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by webady: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2016
some of these organizers are clueless
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by Laveda(f): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
I wish that could pay the bills.
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by webady: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
come to think of it, wizkid already got too much award
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by froshhomie(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
which kind play be dis? If i be wizzy i no play again. Oya tanzania come and collect it....
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by schumastic(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
MTV base should be blamed for all this, sincerely I don't know any Ali talk more of kiba but if truly he had more votes than wizkid, then he deserves it, and am sure he knows he stands no chance against wizkid in any stage home or away.
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by StealthyMe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
I doubt if MTV would do that...cos it would dent their reputation

But wait sef..Who be Alikiba ??

I know Sauti Sol, Sarkodie, Diamond Platnumz, Cassper Nyovest et al

Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by webady: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
abeg leave this guy alone
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by 36five: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
wizzy baba, keep moving
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by 35four: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
mhm strip off??
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by sis600: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
yea
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by kw456: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
i dont think so
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by webady: 4:22am On Nov 12, 2016
why??
Re: Wizkid Stripped Of Mtv’s EMA Best African Act Award by 35four: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
a big Z

(1) (Reply)

How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner / Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Praise 2face Idibia For Pulling Out ofthe protest / The Only Woman That Got Worse With Plastic Surgery- Football Star Mario Ballotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.