Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Relationships And Crises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Crises (667 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships And Crises by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think healthy relationships should go through crises once in a while to shake out all the deadwood n remind each one why they are togeda.

What do you think?
Re: Relationships And Crises by iice(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
i could do without a crisis.
Re: Relationships And Crises by whitelexi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
Any relationship without its ups and downs is certainly gonna be boring undecided
Re: Relationships And Crises by Godmother(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
But if they are too then it becomes a headache
Re: Relationships And Crises by posakosa(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
why go thru crisis with a man you would never marry--- undecided undecided undecided undecided

If he's not your husband, there is NO point.
Re: Relationships And Crises by rosepearl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
To me i think crises is normal in a good relationship. If ders any without crises i sense pretence somewhere. i cherish my relationship most when me and my guy quarel.
Re: Relationships And Crises by iice(f): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
rosepearl:

To me i think crises is normal in a good relationship. If ders any without crises i sense pretence somewhere. i cherish my relationship most when me and my guy quarel.

Some quarrels arise because of pretense and not the absence of it.
Re: Relationships And Crises by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lord_Reed:

I think healthy relationships should go through crises once in a while to shake out all the deadwood n remind each one why they are togeda.

What do you think?
I think you have a point.

But I would also like to add that what would make that relationship be classified as healthy would depend on how you and your partner handle your crisis.
Re: Relationships And Crises by smooooooth: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
the only relationship without crisis, is one without a woman. once its a man/woman thing, be ready to talk die.
Re: Relationships And Crises by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
CrazyMan:

But I would also like to add that what would make that relationship be classified as healthy would depend on how you and your partner handle your crisis.

Exactly why I tink crisis are are important lets u know how health ur relationship is.

smooooooth:

the only relationship without crisis, is one without a woman. once its a man/woman thing, be ready to talk die.

Men u are so right! A man who's not ready to talk is done for!

(1) (Reply)

Lost The Magic Stick! / The Message: :-x / Getting Married To A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.