Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! (3969 Views)

Black 2008 Toyota Camry (muscle) Stolen At FHA Lugbe Abuja / Registered Toyota Corolla 2010model Stolen At Gun Point In Abuja / Honda Crv Stolen At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by brainwave(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
Jerjens:

i want a tracking device to blow up the car up finis, txt blowup to car kabooom!
oya tracker ppl any offers

crime will reduce,

lol grin grin grin, This is so funny!
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by ajiifixing(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
with my own kinda tracking device,i can stop my car by sending some texts through any available phone to the number pre-attached to the car and the fuel supply cuts off.then i ccan trace the car before it moves further away from me.
MIND YOU,I DONT SELL ONE, I AM A BANKER.BUT I HAVE ONE AND IT WORKS.
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by r231(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2009
ajiifixing:

with my own kinda tracking device,i can stop my car by sending some texts through any available phone to the number pre-attached to the car and the fuel supply cuts off.then i ccan trace the car before it moves further away from me.
MIND YOU,I DONT SELL ONE, I AM A BANKER.BUT I HAVE ONE AND IT WORKS.

its nice but what if the robbers are waiting for you down d road after it cuts off
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by wheelsnwd(m): 3:21am On Nov 05, 2009
For folks that suggests using a tracking device vs spending money on buying insurance, I'll say both should actually compliment each other, if I manage an insurance company, I would obviously reduce the insurance premium for a car owner that has a tracking device fitted same as with standard consideration (such as if a 2nd car, garaged or parked on the streets, if owner has made previous claims before) when calculating premium rates.

Does anyone know if insurance companies in Nigeria do actually share data of drivers/cars insured, claims history etc? I think the industry is ripe for such if non-existing.
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by poli1: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2009
r231:

its nice but what if the robbers are waiting for you down d road after it cuts off

Probably you don't understand, once you are clear and safe then you send your commands and it is advisable you do not go and recover the vehicle your self as they might still be with the car. Contact the tracking coy and or the police b4 recovery.

if you need one let me know grin
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by r231(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2009
poli1:

Probably you don't understand, once you are clear and safe then you send your commands and it is advisable you do not go and recover the vehicle your self as they might still be with the car. Contact the tracking coy and or the police b4 recovery.

oh ok i gat u dat makes a lot of sense dan d one dat takes 2wks. kool grin
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by chosen04(f): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2009
poli1:

Interesting! is this marketing cum motivational speaking?
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by poli1: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2009
chosen04:

Interesting! is this marketing cum motivational speaking?

well, man must chop! wife and picking dey house grin cheesy
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by muffins(f): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2009
Nigeria is full of thieves from different regions ooo. shocked shocked
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
In Nigeria, what's gone is gone forever. So sorry for your friends car.
Re: My Friends Car Was Stolen At Gun Point! by samtoye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
By now it is clear that the car is gone for good except a miracle happens but it would be wise for us to be cautious. It seems there is a syndicate picking up Honda models because i learnt an EOD was snatched near that same area in Ojodu. so if you use Honda model especially Baby boy and EOD, becareful. wacth out for tracking Okada riders especially when they are 2 on a bike and wears helmet. Also be on the look out for vehicles trailing your car or desperately wants to overtake you on a lonely street. I pray your car would not be another statistics in the hands of the Nigerian police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Usa Imported 2001 Mazda Tribute Jeep For Sale (tokunbo) - N1.3m / Registered 2004 and 2008 Toyota Coaster: (N5.5m) / Up 4 GRAB, 2008 Nissan Sentra (5 Months Reg.)1.350m(neg.)08180324519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.