Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (29036 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Eddiecute86(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
lordyugo:

did u read any part in the interview whr he was asked bout the past administration but yet he still talked bout profligacy, u guys keep being smart by half.
u talk bout arguing reasonably nd yet u jus called someone a fool for expressing wat he thinks loool

Thank you bro... I just don't understand youth of nowadays. They are too lazy to read even if they do they just will never comprehend. I wonder where in the interview he was asked about the previous administration.

They are just the reason they are are making mockery of the youths.

2 Likes

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by london4luv: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rikidony:
this men of God should leave church and join politics. stop beating around the bush.

lalasticlala
for ur information men of GOD are the once allowed to govern any nation not criminals like buhari and dogara and amechi
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by legibow: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
What will you say before..... At least he is not on anybody side... Unlike una igbo pple jonathan got there and inserted all igbo....
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by pcei: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=50996358]
For saying the truth. Wasn't Mbaka saying similar thing by warning GEJ? If these preachers don't talk some of you will say where were they when things was going wrong in the country . [/quoteGod bless u guy, some bunch of empty-brain fools opening their filthy mouth.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Olumaeme: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
The punishment no b here
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by emonkey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
201320142015ob:
Android phones can be so annoying. How do I explain it? I just received a notification that my Bible App needs update. Please what does the Bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple

No, Adam has not eaten another apple. Hell has been enlarged for blasphemers like you.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by internetgangste: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ppl will just open ther mouth and spit shit in the name of God.
This man clearly has no Idea how the economy works and he's a lazy Bleep
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by dualprince0280: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
AfroBlue:
abeg, shame on this archphony, not one word out of his mouth on the looters that emptied the treasury, diverted FG funds to their personal accounts, and corrupted the judiciary.

" Thou shalt not steal"
brotherly,u can never hear them (men of God,as they called their self) comment on or about looting,cos they are also great beneficiary of the loots.
they are angry and condemning dis government,cos money is not flowing in as before. may God help us change d mind set of d Nigeria so called men of God.Amen!

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Dshadow: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
When did God tell you that.. and where did u see God?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by PaulIdu: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
AfroBlue:
abeg, shame on this archphony, not one word out of his mouth on the looters that emptied the treasury, diverted FG funds to their personal accounts, and corrupted the judiciary.

" Thou shalt not steal"

Keep suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by PaulIdu: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
internetgangste:

Please how does the economy work?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Youngzedd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
cocoduck:
Did he lie?

Fatal lie. What is happening is what we brought upon ourselves. God gave us wisdom but majority doesn't use it.

Mind you, abu m nwa afor Igbo.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't believe God is punishing us tho....the country might be unbearable for most of us.....buh no1 is punishing us......If Not For God sef we 4 no dhy see food chop at all
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by fendorf(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Father father... Smh
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Anayordike(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rikidony:
this men of God should leave church and join politics. stop beating around the bush.

lalasticlala

When they don't speak people accuse them of not caring for them. Now one is bold enough to speak against the prevalent evils of this charade of a regime and some dudes wants him to leave Church work for useless Nigerian politics that is anti people in every facet.

Shame, shame and woe to those who call evil good and good evil. That's what anyone who supports this government is. Period.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by AfroBlue(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Keep suffering and smiling

me listen to the late great one/s all the time on my playlists!

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by azezola(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dom Africans
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Omelove: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Men of God please be careful of your Utterances.. #ProudlyCatholic are u careful of ur own utterances..pot calling kettle black?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Pavarottii(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

He won't want to throw stones into his own compound, he knows where he is chopping, so his narrative will be designed to favour it.. It wont come as a shock if the 7bn alleged to have gone to CAN trickled his way, It's fools like these that make it difficult to argue reasonably with atheists...

God is not wicked!!!! .cool
So u say same goes for Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Ibiyomie?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Pavarottii(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
internetgangste:
So u that knows how the economy; I guess d economy is booming right?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Rikidony(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
cocoduck:
Buhari is a failed man, he is an illiterate, he is God's punishment upon you bastards, I rejoice daily about the bad news coming out of the zoo called niggadom, during GEJ's period you prayed he failed, and now I am filled with hate because I am paying you back with your own coin, I am suddenly filled with hate, look, if giving you baggars a taste of your own medicine is hate, then I AM PROUD TO BE A HATER!
MAKE UNA PROGRESS NAA, MAKE I SEE. NDI ARA, LUNATICS EVERYWHERE.

E PAIN EM grin grin grin

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Rikidony(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igboid:
To me,
Buhari’s government is a punishment, and caution to Nigerians. I think that God is trying to punish us, and at the same time caution us with the present administration, for our past recklessness and mistakes as a nation.

For some Unknown reasons. The bravest and most daring of Ndiigbo always come from Anioma region. Chukwuma an Asaba man staying true to the truth, daring the consequences. Mbaka a SEner selling his soul for cheap popularity with this administration.

Bishop Chukwuma saying the truth. Buhari is a punishment to Nigerians for not saving during the bountiful days for rainy days.

Gbam

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by orunto27: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
God is using Buhari to Chastise Nigeria and Challenge Nigeria to work righteously before Him.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by modath(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

So u say same goes for Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Ibiyomie?

Add Olukoya, Adefarasin, Abiara, Adeyemi to name a few to your narrow minded list... who cares!! This is Mo boy.... You are not slick. you still have a way to go, Learner!! cool
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by nurusystem(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
this man is fake ,to say this rubbish talk,I no this is not a prophecy....pls pray to god rather,than sayin what you dont know.....fake man
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Pavarottii(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

Add Olukoya, Adefarasin, Abiara, Adeyemi to name a few to your narrow minded list... who cares!! This is Mo boy.... You are not slick. you still have a way to go, Learner!! cool
They are all the same; most pastors in Nigeria; hence the reason they don't advice our leaders the right thing to do.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by phreakabit(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Preach. . . . Real talk![/size]
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by modath(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

They are all the same; most pastors in Nigeria; hence the reason they don't advice our leaders the right thing to do.

Like i said earlier, i really don't care about "intermediaries: ... I never serve the God sef faithfully, na one "daddy" a go dey worship... I am no atheist but i don't swallow everything "unchecked".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

How much are you paid?
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by uzoexcel(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Not again....what is wrong with this men of God
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by saintandsinnerz: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:
What do you expect from a man of god called Chukwuma?

Mtscheew.
Lol these Igbo dudes here have really bullied inferiority complex and obsession into you, hence you're so obsessed with their matter! Chai This is really bad o grin grin grin
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by payosehtor(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
he is talking like a typical Igbo man. not as a man of God.any objective reasoning man will not just blame our problem on the present administration but rather retrospectively look at where it all started. let them keep insulting the only leader that ever came to power with good intention yet unfortunate.fake man of gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.