Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pre- Wedding Photos Comedian, Emmaohmagod And Yetunde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre- Wedding Photos Comedian, Emmaohmagod And Yetunde (1038 Views)

Photos: Comedian Okon Lagos Shows Off Shocking Body Transformation One Month Afe / EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) / Photos:comedian Emmanuella Flys Private Jet Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre- Wedding Photos Comedian, Emmaohmagod And Yetunde by metroparrot: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Comedian and OAP EmmaOhMaGod and TV producer Yetunde – the #TheOhEmGees got engaged in May this year and are about to get married!

Here’s what Emma has to say about the love of his life, who he playfully calls his ‘twin sister’ –

Have you ever met someone and you realized God was thinking of you when he created that person?

This alone is enough reason for me to know God has my best interest at heart! It was as if he asked me for dimensions before creating her… Everything made exactly according to my specifications in the exact right ratio… inside and outside… Choi! God loves me!
… and that is why I love my twin sister Yetunde.
Yes she is my WIFE to be and that means she is my WOMAN and my EVERYTHING.. including MOTHER, SISTER and anything else I choose to call her
#TheOhEmGees coming through…

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/pre-wedding-photos-emmaohmaGod-yetunde.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Pre- Wedding Photos Comedian, Emmaohmagod And Yetunde by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why did they not paint that fly-over or at least wash it.

The fly-over come spoil the pre wedding picture.

By the way na Emma fall this girl breast finish so undecided
Re: Pre- Wedding Photos Comedian, Emmaohmagod And Yetunde by ufuosman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
I luv seeing pre-wedding photos it gives me hope to prepare ... my own will still show in nairaland by God grace!

D pix is cute... wish both of them d very best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video / Teacher Caught Red-handed Having S*x With A Primary School Pupil In The Bush / Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Goofing Around On Movie Set With Junior Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.