Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... (37107 Views)

The Very Best Way To Enjoy Sex Doll Is By Not Making It Dull And Stereotype / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by davidif: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Luckygurl:
I think the ball is now in your court, to transform her into someone you'd like her to be.

Get her books as gifts, coerce her into channelling those time spent watching telemundo and zee world to some other educative channel, engage her in intellectual discussion. Do not give up even if her replies ain't encouraging. Let her know why you're doing such and also how you expect her to flow along.
Do all these in love and don't go about insulting her cos that will make her detest you. Those your so called friends should be mindful if what they say too.

Whichever way, it's a gradual process and if she actually loves you the way you claim, she'll make an attempt to step up her games.

Hahaha, you are one of those naive people who think that you can change people. Haven't you seen so many marriages hit the rocks because during courtship both parties refused to acknowledge the red flags they saw in each other?
Abeg, let them go there separate ways. It's obvious that they are not compatible with each other: they are not the right fit.
I am sorry bro, but like they say, when someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by angelofurlife: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Trust me,you aren't alone in your struggle.
Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes,anything else is the exception to the rule.
I gotta admit,I really envy your tenacity & willpower. if I dated a girl like yours,I would have shot my myself (twice,preferably) in the head a long time ago.

I obtained some random girl's number a while ago and we got to talking. I absentmindedly asked her opinion on the Arab spring and she kept saying 'Eh?',pretending not to have heard what I said.......I decided to spell it out for her in plain terms and the best reply she could muster was 'They should just negotiate with the terrorists na'.

I nearly screamed into the phone but ultimately kept my cool. I told that ìdiot to lose my number,PRONTO.
A brother needs a girl who can have blood flowing in the two most important directions- Towards his brain & towards His dìck.

Unto you I say,brotherly: dump this intellectual liability and find yourself someone who can stimulate you sexüally and intellectually. [/b]
and you think you actually made sense by first insulting the nigerian lady? Next time you meet a lady, tell her upfront that you need her to know about Arab spring since that is your criteria for choosing a lady.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by angelofurlife: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2016
SorftWerk:
bro...just tell us the main thing in your mind, you have had your fill, an you need a new ride... You don't expect everyone to be perfect nah... Not everyone gets interested in politics and the shitty talks involved... Even if you know all things and have no flaws of any sort, na person teach you, you weren't born that way.. So help her to BE BETTER And To KNOW BETTER if truly you love her...

BTW, learn to keep your affairs private, nairaland won't help you! Just use the perfect brain you paint yourself to have, to solve your problem, what you wrote up there, is just some silly excuse to dump the poor girl... Your own karma get kongi but you never know.
lol @painted perfect brain. I love intelligent people but since when did current affairs become a trend of testing how intelligent people are. Poster should go for a journalist or something, we all can't be knowledgeable about current affairs .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
angelofurlife:
lol @painted perfect brain. I love intelligent people but since when did current affairs become a trend of testing how intelligent people are. Poster should go for a journalist or something, we all can't be knowledgeable about current affairs .
no mind that akamu (pap) brain...see how he was adding English to the post so we'll know he's so perfectly loaded with intelligence...

Pot dey call kettle black...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by WhyAmISoQuiet: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Like everyone is just saying give her book, give her PDFs... She can start with nairaland
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by skimmy39: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2016
mine is stupid, i broke up with her
phlamesG:
I'm a young man in his early twenties. I've been going out with this particular girl for close to a year now.
I can tell that she loves me, and don't get me wrong I love her too, I mean she's very beautiful and well endowed in the right places, she's also a good cook and good in bed. But my worry is that she's too obtuse and uninteresting. Whenever we're having a conversation or discussion she doesn't make meaningful contributions to the topic, sometimes her contributions are not well thought out and when she says them it makes her sound dumb. My friends have even given her a nickname 'mumu'. Whenever they want to ask of her, they be like "Charlie® that your mumu girlfriend dey"?
I am kinda afraid to introduce her to my parents so she won't embarrass me. My parents are very particular about the kind of girl I bring home, and trust my dad he's going to bombard her with a barrage of questions. She's also not interested in global happenings around the world or within the country or even recent developments. What really sparked my ire was the just concluded USA elections. I remember calling her and teasing her as to who will win the elections, trump/Clinton, but I was dismayed by her response " who is trump?" cry I was totally dumbfounded, how can someone who isn't an illiterate not have an inkling about 'trump'. I'm not saying i know all about the elections, I wasn't even interested in the USA elections because I already knew it was all mere propaganda, but nevertheless I kept up to speed.
Her further response killed my vibe "what concern me with trump? Is he going to give me a role as a telemundo actress?"(she's obsessed with telemundo btw,which brings me to my next point)
She so much loves telemundo and zee world, the only concise narration she can give is the breakdown of an episode of zee world. It's breaks my heart because I love her and want to marry her in the nearest future, and I don't want our kids to turn out to be morons.
Conversations with her are so boring, she basically adds nothing to the topic of discussion. Our time together is mostly spent on long silences

I need only positive responses please...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by mrsfavour(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
warmachine:

Truth is you never really loved him....I it was only his gifts you loved
Habaa ! a sound woman like me having a dumb guy as a husband ? not in this era bro.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by joyibee(f): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekem:

You were making so much sense until you said it takes a mumu to know a mumu.

Seriously? undecided
my dear pardon me jare... The thing just pass BRT for my body.. I was referring to those his friends that are calling the girl mumu... Never intended to insult him.. ... Thanks man
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is crazy..u hv been with her for abt a yr now n u still say she is uninteresting. Well if u aren't dull urself u should hv been able to at lest enlighten her a bit in one or two ways.. But d situation shows ur not even interesting or u prolly dont like d girl n ur just using her cos its convenient for u.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Cavenchy(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
davidif:
when someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

True that (at bolded)
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2018
delishpot:

Typical woman, all the uncle and his wife's dirty laundry has been spread for the world to see. You forgot to mention their names and address. Also don't miss out how many kids they have and where they school. If possible throw in their village and the location of their ancestral burial ground .
She is here saying the woman posts family issue online. Pot calling kettle black. Why do women hate each other so? Men would hardly come out to shame each other like this.
She doesn't know about brexit? Oprah and Queen Elizabeth, she was surprised when you mentioned those but in your high glory you decided not to educate her any further because she doesn't know them in the first place? Biko, do you educate those who already know? Your son is 12 he heard about it because he was taught in school not because he bought magazines to read about the world.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2018
It's obvious that the lady is the type that is more concerned about her looks than happenings around her undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.