Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants (14076 Views)

Nigerian Resturants In London.uk ( directory) / Price Of This Item At Tantalizer And Sweet Sensation / Starting Upscale Resturants In Nigeria - Hospitality Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by cvibe: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
The kitchen in all the hotels are not any better.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
mekuslogan:

Who owns the joint? If its SWner run, there dirtiness will kill you grin grin grin grin

sharap
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by koolchicco: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
0sisi:

Is this the same koolchicco that posts those cool Naija movies on youtube? kiss kiss kiss

I and my Father are One. grin grin grin

Max Respect, Bros! kiss kiss
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

I and my Father are One. grin grin grin

Max Respect, Bros! kiss kiss

I am a female.
I just love you to pieces with all them movies.
Keep up the good work
Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by koolchicco: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
0sisi:

I am a female.
I just love you to pieces with all them movies.
Keep up the good work
Chukwu gozie gi

Ada anyi gbagharam biko. Thanks for the love, no doubt u're my source of inspiration.

Chukwu nonyere gi tooo. kiss kiss
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
nafdac should start sealing all mama put as well, grin
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
saxywale:

nafdac should start sealing all mama put as well, grin

please leave mamaputs and bukas alone jor
hands off.
we love them the way they are
let them mix and turn their ingredients wherever they want.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by boomlogics: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
It serves those who cannot cook in their houses right.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Jarus(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
I'm not surprised at all. My company also had to send them packing few months ago after heavy complaint from staff on the standard of their food. We terminated our contract with them few months ago. The food was no better than 'ewa Awo'(the 'concoction' we used to cook in hostel in University)
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by posakosa(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^^ lol.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
Jarus:

I'm not surprised at all. My company also had to send them packing few months ago after heavy complaint from staff on the standard of their food. We terminated our contract with them few months ago. The food was no better than 'ewa Awo'(the 'concoction' we used to cook in hostel in University)

Their meatpie is good though.
Now that I know it was mixed in a bathtub,I am devastated.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by GeorgeD1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
na now nafdac wake up?
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Remii(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Jarus:

"Great Ife"
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fiona0007: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
Happens all tht time everywhere.  
Recently a KFC chain in London was in trouble as their place for food preparation was found unsatisfactory standard with cockroaches (and I think there were mice too; why not!) in the restaurant.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Fiona0007:

Happens all tht time everywhere. 
Recently a KFC chain in London was in trouble as their place for food preparation was found unsatisfactory standard with cockroaches (and I think there were mice too; why not!) in the restaurant.

A giant hairy rat was found at the bottom of  a wonton soup pot in a Chinese restaurant around here recently.
The customers who ate the rat flavored soup are still alive
what's the big deal?
Rats are mammals,we too are mammals kwa
kini big deal? grin
mammal jam mammal
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by mccloud224(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
The hypocrisy in this country never ceases to amazes me.They are sealing off SS ba? Why don't they seal off our dirty,muddy,slippery and fly infested markets where virtually everyone including SS,TFC,Mr Biggs and Chicken Republic get their main supplies from?Go to Ketu,Mile 12,Mile 2,Festac,Ikeja,Ojota and Oshodi markets and see the real definition of FILTH! ! !

Rubbish country!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by koolchicco: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
0sisi:

A giant hairy rat was found at the bottom of  a wonton soup pot in a Chinese restaurant around here recently.
The customers who ate the rat flavored soup are still alive
what's the big deal? shocked
Rats are mammals,we too are mammals kwa shocked
kini big deal? grin
mammal jam mammal

My Sister too much eating out is not nice, and you're gradually losing your culinary prowess.
Don't you think so undecided
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by mccloud224(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
Why don't they close the uncountable bukas we have in Lagos alone?Go to broad street (VI) or anywhere around that axis.Dem full there.There is more to this than meets the eye.Probably the nafdac officials wanted a little bribe or something like that.

LET IT BE KNOWN :

The only products burnt by NAFDAC are the ones that refused to settle.  Anyone who is into importing will testify to this.Study some of the imported products especially those "chew ables" from china or Indonesia.Mere looking at them,  you already know they are substandard BUT YET, they have NAFDAC number.Everywhere for 9ja na dirtiness, wetin be the big deal about SS?

There is more to this.I can bet on it.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by posakosa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
If you eat outside you are taking a risk-----doesn't matter where.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by koolchicco: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
posakosa:

If you eat outside you are taking a risk-----doesn't matter where.
`

Co-Signed, Agreed,Gbamed!!

Thread closed!!!!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Sundaynig(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
Please let them check all other food outlets apart from sweet sensation like mr.biggs chicken republic nandos and others.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sweet Sensations method of mixing dough in bath-tubs is no match for a lot of our so - called bakeries that employ people to use their bare legs to step on their bread dough in order to get it mixed!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by DISTINCT89(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
Rubbish, hw can they close my best outlet, ok, I find another joint
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by posakosa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ije004:

Sweet Sensations method of mixing dough in bath-tubs is no match for a lot of our so - called bakeries that employ people to u[b]se their bare legs to step on their bread dough[/b] in order to get it mixed!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by sospecial: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
To my own understanding,eating outside one's home is risking one's life.The truth of the matter is that we can't do without these eateries,so the approved agencies should be up in there job function.It is well.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by kpofkpof: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ije004:

Sweet Sensations method of mixing dough in bath-tubs is no match for a lot of our so - called bakeries that employ people to use their bare legs to step on their bread dough in order to get it mixed!

And that is very true!!. Back in them days at the univeristy i witnessed this. Group of Hausa men with their long beards and their chewing sticks in their mouths stepping on the dough to get it thoroughly mixed. I was disgusted because i was a fan of that bread and i actually went to the bakery to get myself freshly baked, steaming hot bread only to discover that.

Sweet sensation is not and cannot be the only offenders. Just recently i went to Mama cass along Wuse 2 just after Krystal lounge for those of you who know Abuja, i had beans and plantain (+ food poisoning) and i was not myself for about 2days. the annoying part of it was that it happened the night my boyfriend paid me a surprise visit and i was shuttling between my room and the restroom every 10 mins.

I have had meatpie from the almighty Mr Biggs that was made with rotten beef, and when i went back to complain, all they did was apologise without refund. On another occasion, i ordered for fried rice at d same biggs at about 5.30pm, and i was served soured rice, they changed it and blamed it on the fact that the rice was prepared since morning and because of the veggies got soured quickly.

As for the local bukas along the streets, i believe that anyone who patronizes them already knows h/she is taking a risk. I love the word otukpo used- he called them cholera joints, so i believe if one patronizes these bukas, somewhere at the back of your mind you must really doubt the quality of the food.

But for the likes of them sweet sensation and Mr Biggs, TFCs, Tantalizers, Southern fries, etc, we DEMAND food that were prepared under hygeinic conditions at least to justify the amount of money we spend there.

Anyway it is not cost effective eating out here in Abuja, so my dear its safer and cheaper to prepare your food
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ije004:

How about mallams that roll kulikuli in their inner thighs. grin
that's what I heard
eating out is risky ho ha!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

My Sister too much eating out is not nice, and you're gradually losing your culinary prowess.
Don't you think so undecided

I rarely eat out.
I don't have that kain money to waste.
I pack my own lunch to work nearly everyday.
I don't even buy pop corn at movie theaters,I smuggle in my own coke and candy lipsrsealed
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by knight4u(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
Nigerians are just wicked! They don't mind killing everyone to make money. That's why Nigeria is a dumping ground for Fake Drugs. I wish I could work with NAFDAC. They need People like me!!!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by posakosa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
0sisi:

How about mallams that[b] roll kulikuli in their inner thighs[/b]. grin
that's what I heard
eating out is risky ho ha!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
and here we go again.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by suxes2005(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
Let them check other eateries too.

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / How Do I Prepare White Soup (Nsala)? / Loveth Sea Foods From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.