Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants (14240 Views)

Nigerian Resturants In London.uk ( directory) / Price Of This Item At Tantalizer And Sweet Sensation / Starting Upscale Resturants In Nigeria - Hospitality Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
viaro:

Shame!

Na so i talk too
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by BodyDouble: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
Recipe for a NAFDAC publicity stunt: Take a well-respected and high-profile food retailer. Add one or two common technical hygiene violations. Mix in a little innuendo and lies, baste in the heat of Naija media attention and public opinion for a few days , and come off looking like you've finally grown back some teeth. Wow! Only in Nigeria!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by WAVixen: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
NAff- dac should have gone round all fast food outlets, done their job and given the public the ratings, not just going to one outlet of an eatery and wanting a pat on the butt for a job poorly done!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fhemmmy: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^ why dont you send a letter to NAFDAC to go to a particular one, and if they refuse to go, then, u can complain.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2009
This is fiercely manipulative, tasty-licious and spoonlicious. grin grin grin
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by WAVixen: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

^^^^ why dont you send a letter to NAFDAC to go to a particular one, and if they refuse to go, then, u can complain.
mr/miss/mrs I must comment on other people's post, it was meant as an observation and not a complaint!!!!
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
WAVixen:

mr/miss/mrs I must comment on other people's post, it was meant as an observation and not a complaint!!!!

All i was saying was that if we feel like NAFDAC aint doing their job right, we have the right to voice it out, however, we must be able to follow it up with facts
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by WAVixen: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

All i was saying was that if we feel like NAFDAC aint doing their job right, we have the right to voice it out, however, we must be able to follow it up with facts
i get your angle, but you know how it is in Nigeria. do you know how many times i have laid little complaints and all you get is 'sorry sir/madam' and the rot continues.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
WAVixen:

i get your angle, but you know how it is in Nigeria. do you know how many times i have laid little complaints and all you get is 'sorry sir/madam' and the rot continues.

i am sure there has to be a place where u can report NAFDAC as well.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by mafolayomi(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
kai , our favourite outlet in my office ooooooooo, infact, we partronise them almost everyday in my office, no wonder i passed through there some weeks ago and i saw under renovation in front of their office. lipsrsealed
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Lolladey(f): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
God ll see us through o.
Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^ Amina fatia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Import So Much Rice? / 6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Why Igbos Dey Fear Amala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.