Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,560 members, 7,934,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (651772 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2011
pls i'm havin pains in my ribs. Let me knw pls if its connectd 2smoking n how 2handle it.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lannre(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2011
Please I need instant energy , I have just been prescribed amoxil, coartem and ginsengGINSOMIN (multivitamin) after the completion of the dosage I still feel weak and just feel like lying down always the Dr now prescribed combantrin and super appetite as I also complain of low appetite,the appetite increases but the drug send me to a more weakening sleep. Now I feel like searching for a quick energy and do split out some sputum after a weak cough,also pour out little food intake some minutes after eating. In summary I need a quick energy as I just get bored and weak as if I have no single energy , sometimes my hands fails as if there is no blood ,what the Yoruba calls Pajaja . I will appreciate if I can get a quick energy Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Solonaira(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2011
Since you have seen the doctor for medication which you are using now, I cannot ask you to disobey the doctor. However I am aware that your present condition can easily be handled naturally. Anything concerning pain or fatigue is easily cured. Maybe you can benefit from my humble ideas at:
http://nodrugtherapy.com.
Thanks.
solonaira
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2011
i try to email u.but your email address is hiding
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Solonaira(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2011
My secondary email is: solomonoy@gmail.com
I appreciate the great efforts of all the Doctors in this forum. I am learning a lot from them.
I will continue to read from them.
solonaira
http://nodrugtherapy.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by xreal: 10:07pm On May 20, 2011
Hello doc in house.
Pls I need to detox (don't know if that word is right). I need to get rid of Nicotine, any medication for that, pls?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Solonaira(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2011
The quickest way to stop is to undergo laser therapy. It is a drugless, painless treatment, no drug will be administered on you.
However it is costly, and it is doubtful if the treatment is available in black Africa.

Another option is to switch to electronic or e-cigarette. It is battery-operated, emits no smoke, no nicotine to inhale, it is safer and healthier but it is not yet common in Africa.

If all you need to remove nicotine toxin, break a coconut fruit, mix the liquid with pure honey and drink a small cup twice daily for a week.
You will be detoxed.

Now, if you are deeply addicted, you can expunge that desire from your mind as follows:
Get up to 12 cigarettes, the brand that you smoke. Tear off the wrappers, pour the raw cigarettes in a cup, add a cup of boiled water and stir well.
allow it to cool, then filter the mixture, drink the clear liquid. This liquid will kill your deep appetite.
Now substitute by taking pure honey and eat plenty of fruits regularly to replace the nicotine.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by xreal: 4:23am On May 21, 2011
Solonaira:

The quickest way to stop is to undergo laser therapy. It is a drugless, painless treatment, no drug will be administered on you.
However it is costly, and it is doubtful if the treatment is available in black Africa.

Another option is to switch to electronic or e-cigarette. It is battery-operated, emits no smoke, no nicotine to inhale, it is safer and healthier but it is not yet common in Africa.

If all you need to remove nicotine toxin, break a coconut fruit, mix the liquid with pure honey and drink a small cup twice daily for a week.
You will be detoxed.

Now, if you are deeply addicted, you can expunge that desire from your mind as follows:
Get up to 12 cigarettes, the brand that you smoke. Tear off the wrappers, pour the raw cigarettes in a cup, add a cup of boiled water and stir well.
allow it to cool, then filter the mixture, drink the clear liquid. This liquid will kill your deep appetite.
Now substitute by taking pure honey and eat plenty of fruits regularly to replace the nicotine.

^^^
. . . never heard of these options. I would try them right away.
I must stop/quit this shyyt. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fbimps: 3:46pm On May 21, 2011
Doctor please my fiance complain of liquid secrets from my breast during romance, I also had that it might be an infection I dont know what this is all about.
I'll need ur advice on what to do about this , before I lose my man.
thanks .
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fbimps: 3:51pm On May 21, 2011
Doctor please my fiance complain of liquid secrets from my bosom during romance, I also had that it might be an infection I dont know what this is all about.
I'll need your advice on what to do about this , before I lose my man.
thanks .
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lannre(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2011
Only God will save Nigerians from Medical practitioners, results shows PCV 44% wider + and she prescribed antimal for me -
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by omogemi1: 3:48pm On May 26, 2011
Doctor

I have been trying to concieve for almost a year. Yesterday my husband went for semen analysis. Doctor, would you please advise my husband appropruately, on this Semen Analysis Test result? The Information on his result sheet is as follows:

Time Produced: 10:05 am
Time Recieved: 10:20 am
Time Examined: 10:30 am
Volume Produced: 3.0cm3
Period of Abstainess: 5 days
Macroscopy: Greyish fluid
Viscosite: slghtly viscoid

Motility: Shows few actvely motile sperms cells, very very few have sluggish motility and many dead sperm cells.

% Motility: 35% of the total sperm cells seen have active motility, 5% found to be sluggish and 60% of the total found to completely dead.

Abnormality: Shows occasional giant heads from, and occasional pin heads form.

Microscopy: Shows very many sperm cells, few actively motile sperm cells, very very few have sluggishly motile sperm cells and many dead sperm cells present. Few pus cell seen.

Sperm count: 31,100,000 cells/cm3

GOD BLESS.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by otilowaju(f): 3:52pm On May 26, 2011
Hello Doctors in the House,
I did a mammogram last week and the result says:

Artefacts noted in some of the mammographs
The two br, sts are generally fibroglandular.  The nipples are everted,w ith normal subsutaneous tissues seen bilateraly. there's no mass, lesion or pathological calcification seen in both br, sts.  normal retrommammary spaces, with no lymphademopathy seen.    Normal study.

From a layman's assessment of the result I could tell there's no cause for alarm.  However, on checking the interpretation of the first line on the internet, I found out  artefacts in mammographs could mean the mamography equipment might have skipped some details shocked shocked shocked. What am I supposed to do? I did the test on my own.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by amaka78(f): 2:31am On May 27, 2011
Aids is not real but it is about having those monsters jump into us in places other than Brazil because they talk to whites about Brazil and specifically about living with a white man while becoming pregnant with the first one and to jump into additional people like that was absolutely evil because those people were not in that same situation and so that did not make any sense but it motivates whites to think they are that fucking evil that they would prefer africans to be the same as them so it is extremely evil for them to Bleep with africans at all but they Bleep with everyone and don't give a damn and don't make any sense to whites and scare the hell out of people without telling them they are demons
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by amaka78(f): 2:32am On May 27, 2011
Hospitals are death centers that fixate on what is wrong with those monsters that came from African sex slaves so it is not good to work at all but you don't want to be stereotyped by them and told to work for them at the hospital when you can't even be born
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by folabim(f): 10:08am On May 28, 2011
hello doc, want to know if facial birthmark can be medically removed.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2011
Hello Doctors in the house,
Pls i need an urgent intervention on my issue, i've been 4kin up big time with my lover when it comes to lasting longer on bed. It's so bad such dat she nags alot and she's gettin no improvement from me. We just had another intimacy some few minutes ago but she left me like am a kind of "jerk", i hate it alot and it hasn't bn like this when we first me, now it's our 4th year, I love her alot.
Because of this, i seemed to look at myself as not man enough, i dont want to hear or see dat my girl is having sex elsewhere, i dont want that Doctor even now our sexlife is not on d favorable side 2me.
Last month i went to see my Doc, he made me undergo a test and also counsel me on controlling my mind. The test was based on my semen and the results says;
1). 75% sperm are dead.
2). 10% sluggish
3). 15% active
4). Motility low
5). Sperm count is 25 million
6). Sperm shows large quantity of STAPHS.

My doc told me i will undergo series of injections which will hold for a whole month{30days}, but it is too Xpensive, Pls Doctors i've not bn able to go for the treatment because of the cost and my performance is killing me, i want to end this immediately & finally.
What else would u advice I can take or do to end it, medicinal or herbal. Pls reply is needed, HELP ME
My email is moremen26811791@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2011
Hello Doctors in the house,
Pls i need an urgent intervention on my issue, i've been 4kin up big time with my lover when it comes to lasting longer on bed. It's so bad such dat she nags alot and she's gettin no improvement from me. We just had another intimacy some few minutes ago but she left me like am a kind of "jerk", i hate it alot and it hasn't bn like this when we first me, now it's our 4th year, I love her alot.
Because of this, i seemed to look at myself as not man enough, i dont want to hear or see dat my girl is having sex elsewhere, i dont want that Doctor even now our sexlife is not on d favorable side 2me.
Last month i went to see my Doc, he made me undergo a test and also counsel me on controlling my mind. The test was based on my semen and the results says;
1). 75% sperm are dead.
2). 10% sluggish
3). 15% active
4). Motility low
5). Sperm count is 25 million
6). Sperm shows large quantity of STAPHS.

My doc told me i will undergo series of injections which will hold for a whole month{30days}, but it is too Xpensive, Pls Doctors i've not bn able to go for the treatment because of the cost and my performance is killing me, i want to end this immediately & finally.
What else would u advice I can take or do to end it, medicinal or herbal. Pls reply is needed, HELP ME
My email is moremen26811791@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olamiseye: 4:35pm On May 31, 2011
I have a friend who went 4 genotype test d result came out dat she was aa and o+ she did another 1 d result was dat she was as and o+ she did it again d result came out as d later and she is in a relationship d guy is as pls doctor wat do u advise she is so confused den wat could be d cause of d differences. thks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
Some one I know applied hair relaxer without gloves , now her hands (palms) and finger nails are discoloured, as if she has it has been smeared with choclate, and the texture /appeaence of her lower fingers seem to have changed.

Any advice?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
WHAT CAN I DO TO CURE MY ULCER PROBLEM.

http://13thtone.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zuzuki: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2011
Hello doctor, pls I need a prescription of drugs dt can cure occassional psychological disorder. Ds problem is happening to a woman very close to me
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Avast(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
Pls i need urgent medical attention, I NORMALLY FEEL ITCHING AT THE INNER UPPER OF MY MOUTH. How can I stop it because its killing me. Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2011
Doc pls reply my post and save a life.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Greenways: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ Yeankah- check your yahoo inbox, its urgent. thanx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Osebohieme: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Good day doc and thanks for ur selfless assistance. Doc pls iwld like know what medication procedures shld a person having problem of odorlous nasal discharge for about six month now should undergo. Doc u can do me a favour by email at giwa_paul@yahoo.com or g_Paul@ovi.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Greenways: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ osebohieme- check your email inbox, its urgent 4u.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ceasyc(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
pls can any1 give me names of good contraceptive pills
which can/will regulate periods (menstruation)?

i heard that ?postinor is not too good especially when u stop using it - ur period is likely 2 stop 4 a while

any suggestions wud b gr8ly appreciated. ta
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by delpee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
I recently attended a seminar on Prostrate and Cervical cancer. Surprised to find out that many Nigerians are dying of these two ailments which can be managed if discovered early. Even some kidneys problems are aid to have emanated from prostrate diseases. Can doctors in the house please start a thread to enlighten NLanders on how to prevent/manage these silent killers ?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jokky013: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
My date is ss am AA.100%sure we cant giv birth 2 ss.bt worried abt it's own genotype which is ss.is there any crises or i breakup advice pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.