Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (61060 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
The umbrella nah hin juju regime, ask PDP...........

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by wemmieslim(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Umbrella man.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by teemswest(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na im style be that funny style sha average guy no say umbrella na load and prefer rain to soak am small than to carry one yet we have one pretty Mike that use is as identity card...... Life
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by teemswest(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na im style be that funny style sha average guy no say umbrella na load and prefer rain to soak am small than to carry one yet we have one pretty Mike that use is as identity card...... Life
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by abike12(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
He's not a big boy until he pays somebody to carry that umbrella around. As common sense no common again...

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Towncrier007(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
flexxyad:
[size=30pt]VIDEO/PHOTOS: Miss Anambra 2015 having s*x with another woman

WACTH VIDEO HERE >>>>>> http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/11/videophotos-miss-anambra-2015-having-sx.html\[/size]
when Seun ban u ehh, u go 4get your dick under pillow waka go first bank dey ask for condom grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by HashtagMoniker(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Finally every one get their style and
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Achorise: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Again
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by oochi123(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chai God abeg o.wetin make we call this one now? He holds umbrella even at night..
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
The babalawo tha did his ogun owo for him prolly told him to always carry an umbrella grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by mindfreaks(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
juju umbrella most be held or loose moneyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by bazzyblings: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Spiritual rain ☔️ dey harmer the guy . Only the spiritual can see things of the spirit grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by tingizzy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Y not kunku name urself a super hero... The umbrella man

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Josmila(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pesin wey no well..
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by jerryfisher(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Correct guy!!!carry on
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Exponental(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Carrying umbrella is better sacrifice to shedding human blood....if it's a jazz thing.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by opaul03(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Money miss road!

Abi na

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by smile11s(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
odiegwu
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by emmalexabl(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
I smell gayism all around him sad sad

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Aunties Linda, Empress & Rita take note...Gennie Baby you're excused.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by walosky(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
na wah o...Some people get time o!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by kinibigdeal(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
The guy have future in PDP
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by seenter84: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Many are mad. Few r roaming. grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
sajubril:
CEO Club Uno who is popularly known as Pretty Mike is the latest single man to rant about marriage. The mainland big boy who is setting a trend of always moving around with umbrellas despite if the use is needed or not, took to social media to share a picture of him at a wedding cenemony with his signature 'umberlla' and wrote:

I really don't understand why d Society puts so much pressure on single Guys, marriage may be an achievement to u but to some others it's not. pls you all should let those who are not married be. People have different priorities in life. Some of these people that are always asking "when r u getting married" are not even happy in their homes"..That's how dey will push people into frustration in the name of marriage. Marriage is a good thing ordained by Gods appointed time....like my guy RMD said "All of u that want to be with me will not last a week because I'm not a perfect husband nor father, "u can ask my Exs n my Gf"....I also forget little details, like birthdays, Anniversary, I have some very bad mood swings, I also squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle.....My Future Mrs Pretty Mike will understand I am a work in progress n will help me get there,....... As for me I strongly believe in Christ my Lord to perfect my life. Even be4 u were born, he knew u, His tots towards u are good. Don't let anyone or society push u or put pressure on u unnecessarily,be still n know God is still God. Live,be happy n at the right time every thing Promised by Baba will Come. congrats fam

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/marriage-is-not-acievement-to-some-of.html

In Fella's voice; Different, different fever na im deyhhh!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by arsenal33: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na im jazz be dat?
and one foot off the ground.
gorrit!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Mileslamar1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
lol
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by AdultMaleNegro(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
I find it difficult to go about with an umbrella even on rainy days. now, here is someone who goes about with umbrella even when there's no rain. There's God
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Yeligray(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Marriage is not an achievement but u don marry. Just listen to yourself...
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hand no dey pain am sad

Something must be fishy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by wonlasewonimi: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Were alaso
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Dvampire(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Although he seems cool as an individual, however sometimes, some people act in ways that make you begin to wonder if their emotions just jumped off a cliff. Umbrella inside a wedding reception hall, umbrella in the garage, umbrella in the....You dey carry umbrella go baff ni?! as for his marriage beliefs, whatever sails his ship sha. however again, it's easy for some twenty somethings and thirty somethings to defend their choice of remaining single on social media, to give an air of i-don't-give-a-damn. the point is.....do you actually feel that way, in the confines of your private emotions when no one else is watching? do you feel that way when you see your younger brother's or sister's son or daughter who was born in your presence, come to invite you to his/her graduation ceremony and you are still single? there's something about marriage that goes beyond what we see. that's why in spite of the high divorce rate, people still scramble for the final Saturdays of the year to get married. my opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.