Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (61060 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
ExcelNG:
Baba easy dey advertise yourself.... We all know you are negatively smart and you are using those stewpidd lines to attract hungry and mumu girls undecided undecided undecided

Maga go still fall sha wink wink

You even had to add the line of "Jesus Christ so that you will extend your tentacles to church girls wink wink wink

Egbon... I throway Salute cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na dis kain guys wey they throway the "Jesus line" dey always ffuck like say tomorrow no dey!

Awon Male Prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eheheheheeh grin

Oga Pretty Mike...

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Calismart(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
helphelp:
The day dis dude go forget umbrella...
That day, im money fit start dey reduce
Enjoy ur umbrella burden bro
i was even thinking the same thing
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
He color coordinates with his umbrellas
What kind of vain man is this?
Anyway, his post has a point even if he is 50 some fine chick will marry him. Women on the otherhand, have d wrong end of the deal
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Emassive(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
You should have taken poison since your parent were meant together too. Dunce
sanpipita:
Just foolish our society tend to make marriage look as an achievement, not everyone must marry, some are meant to stay single and enjoy their lives which ever way they want.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Sophemma: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na which one b dis again?
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sanpipita(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Emassive:
You should have taken poison since your parent were meant together too. Dunce

Very silly response, you don't tell people how to live their lives, if people decide to marry their choice if they decide otherwise let them be, nothing is guaranteed in marriage, allow people to make their choice and live with it.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by titosantana(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
cheesy I Like his fashion sense
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by whizcartel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
acting on Baba's instruction... to carry umbrella every he goes or else he would run mad and die!!!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by harch354(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Corporate Insanity loading...
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by olureignforever: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
sanpipita:
Just foolish our society tend to make marriage look as an achievement, not everyone must marry, some are meant to stay single and enjoy their lives which ever way they want.

Till I reach ur post, all comments are comments about umbrella and money. Na only you comment about the topic. grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by okowande(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
One yoruba film dat i watched na so d guy get money dey waka wt umbrella until he forget d umbrella one day come go bk to zero. This life na wa
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by donhils: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Odi egwu.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by metallisc(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
helphelp:
The day dis dude go forget umbrella...

That day, im money fit start dey reduce

Enjoy ur umbrella burden bro

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Valprof: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Nice

I see Marriage as a Crown of God's Love

Can't deny that when you meet that special person favor from the Lord comes to play
mtcheww
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Valprof:
mtcheww

Pele
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Kenniexpress(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2016
When u think u ve seen it all,then this.Why is there so much drama in this country sef ? grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by AceDomino(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2016
He reminds me of that crazy head you a actor called "Lawori"
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Emassive(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2016
As it is your choice to foolishly quote me with your 10mb data right?
sanpipita:

Very silly response, you don't tell people how to live their lives, if people decide to marry their choice if they decide otherwise let them be, nothing is guaranteed in marriage, allow people to make their choice and live with it.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Valprof: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Pele
pele for what?
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Valprof:
pele for what?

Your hiss Kole yeyin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by bigpsalmmy: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Possibly na wetyn d baba wey do d money tyn tell am to do as him cross odawise hw do u explain umbrella use in d nite. His he hiding from d darkness of d dark ni! undecided grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
successismine:
Na wha for nairaland mod ooo with just 2 comments eh don enta fb...I dust my yansh for una oooo

Abeg nor dust am here nah
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Marrtynze(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
E fit be say that umbrella na him own source of this thing laidat, replace "this thing" with anything u like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by triplemmm3(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2016
Shey Na umbrella dem use do his own rituals for am
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Valprof: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Your hiss Koleyeyin
wat d heck is koleyeyin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Valprof:
wat d heck is koleyeyin

You may not understand.....therefore the hiss
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by holatin(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
olly7:
That's your choice... Stay single for the rest of your life if you so desire undecided
@last u talk
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Came: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2016
He dey use am where sun no dey too... Hummmm.. Juju no good ooooo...
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by BeauHomme: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bros, dis your pix...isn't that the front of 1st Bank, UI?
Abi d place don turn market?

Darkseid:
His umbrella, his business but seriously those umbrellas look too girly abi the guy na GAYbriel . He should try this one angry angry
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Darkseid(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
BeauHomme:
Bros, dis your pix...isn't that the front of 1st Bank, UI?
Abi d place don turn market?

I no know oo. I just download am.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by asalimpo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sayelabola:
Even at night this bagga dey use umbrella?

I dare not ask him for help during rainy season.
is umbrella only to b used in daytime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.