Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62212 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Amberon11: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Are you alleging that all the other numerous of incestious rape we see on Nairaland daily are false?
aariwa:
I dont think any man should be turned on by his own biological child.I think the woman made up the story to divorce her husband and marry another man

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Amberon11: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2016
i don't even know how people reason.
Sayelabola:

Slipped through at those several times he was noticed by the wife?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by playtheblues(f): 4:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Amberon11:
Before you jump into conclusions have you tried to find out more?

My sister is a lawyer and we talked about rape cases some days ago and she told me that rape cases are difficult to handle because the overwhelming majority of rape cases have no witnesses. Or would you rape someone in the present of another person?

How can you even suggest that the woman wants a divorce simply because of child support, really Nigga?
people usually defend their likes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Tundeiab(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2016
buffalowings:

Typical naija food na

Rice and stew... jollof

Pounded yam with egusi

Beans, moimoi

Etc.

I don't have much of a varied diet though I make sure I get the essential nutrients
It is only once in a while i treat myself to hamburgers and French fries and fried chicken

Soup ready? How do I download my own serving?

Guy, next time you want to toast a nairalander, send her a pm and leave our front page for us Biko!

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by greenermodels: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Amberon11:
Before you jump into conclusions have you tried to find out more?

My sister is a lawyer and we talked about rape cases some days ago and she told me that rape cases are difficult to handle because the overwhelming majority of rape cases have no witnesses. Or would you rape someone in the present of another person?

How can you even suggest that the woman wants a divorce simply because of child support, really Nigga?
listen, women within and outside Nigeria often use such allegations even to send their husbands to jail ,it's one of the oldest tricks in the book, i have even seen cases here in Nigeria where women quickly claims that a man is making sexual advances at her or even maltreating or beating her for refusing his sexual advances whereas it's all false.in this case, the woman wants a divorce and custody of the children, every other thing she's saying is to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2016
nobodii:
where as who knows if this is a fake story

Either true or fake, such things happens.

It's called incest.

Guess you have heard about bestialism before too?

May God forgive us.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by bangging(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Wetin make "fiscal disability" appear for your comment? grin
is like you kw that man too well... Abi u de follow the man do am?

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Fourwinds: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.
yes ooooo.!! some stupid women will ignore such in their marriage.... the foolish He-goat man will now have a field day.... some idiotic men do this...God will add miseries in such man's life....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
source undecided
how pretty are u?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Ekeremgba(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=Winnelyn post=51058322] source undecided [/quote

end time

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sisqoman(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2016
nah observation he is doing nah
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by arabianights: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.
amen To That.Alot Of Women Wld Have Kept Quiet To Avoid "shame" But This Woman Took The Bull By The Horns.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Cray!

Freecocoa, do you have an explanation for this disproportionate anomaly, since it seems like a norm now based on its frequency?

And folks are going to send these chics who have been mentally/psychologically damaged by their dads out there into the world when they grow up. Scary world!

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by chibuike67(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Weird and unthinkable tins....sometimes I think dat even the source of dis stories may hv cooked it up to get people to visit their site
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:
Cray!

Freecocoa, do you have an explanation for this disproportionate anomaly, since it seems like a norm now based on its frequency?

And folks are going to send these chics who have been mentally/psychologically damaged by their dads out there into the world when they grow up. Scary world!

What you want me to say now? That all igbo men molest their kids?would that you happy?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by surgicalblade: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
how did you know that the woman is telling the truth.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
What you want me to say now? That all igbo men molest their kids?would that you happy?

Lol, don't put words in my mouth.

I told you about my observation and what I know based on my relations with certain folks.

And I'm not the type to make things up cos I'm realer than most. grin

However, you vehemently denied it. But the truth keeps writing itself.

So, are you going to accept the truth, or do you want to continue living in denial?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by freecocoa(f): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, don't put words in my mouth.

I told you about my observation and what I know based on my relations with certain folks.

And I'm not the type to make things up cos I'm realer than most. grin

However, you vehemently denied it. But the truth keeps writing itself.

So, are you going to accept the truth, or do you want to continue living in denial?
The only truth here is that, there are men who molest their kids and this cuts across all tribes, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
The only truth here is that, there are men who molest their kids and this cuts across all tribes, nothing more.

But this isn't about the occurrence, it's about the disproportionate way in which it happens.

Live ya truth, freecocoa. grin

I deserve a medal, tho. Don't you think?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by freecocoa(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

But this isn't about the occurrence, it's about the disproportionate way in which it happens.

Live ya truth, freecocoa. grin

I deserve a medal, tho. Don't you think?
It's not my truth because there's no way to tell that it happens more in the east than the west for a fact, so....
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
It's not my truth because there's no way to tell that it happens more in the east than the west for a fact, so....

Lol, I don't care about east/west cardinal points. grin

I told you my observation based on relations and you vehemently denied it.

But the truth keeps writing itself.

All I want is my medal of honour and for you to accept the fact that I'm right.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Either true or fake, such things happens.
It's called incest.
Guess you have heard about bestialism before too?
May God forgive us.
what is this bestialism all about self
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by IMASTEX: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
Didn't you think, It could be "Give the dog a bad name in other to kill it." The truth is we have so many persons only preparing for the ceremony "wedding" instead of the marriage, and this is what you get.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by metallisc(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I LOVE Buffalowings cheesy you make me so hungry

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Freecocoa, since you don't want to give me my medal of honour...Imma have to ask Obama lama like Osama to give me one for my service to humanity and for being an upstanding member of the human race. grin

You like that (Kirk Cousins' voice)?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by jaido09: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchimee:
paedophile in the making undecided
in the making? The fact that he's sexually attracted to prepubescent children makes him a confirmed pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by murmee: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Difficult to believe
I have said it before that DNA should be made a routine test in our maternity hospitals. A lot of husbands/partners are not the biological fathers of the children in their care!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by busyfishing(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You really know you are pretty
pretty is an understatement...she make sense dieeeee
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by josite: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2016
how old is ur daughter?.we can only be worried if she is over 12.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by H2Ossss(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2016
wizzlyd:
OK
Somebody cannor backslide again? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In My Roof / See The GUTS Of My Wife / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.