Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62217 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

What are u trynna prove?
that I'm American and you have a small mind
So you wanna or no?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
erm ...just 1. ••• Oh,i thought you were a alternate?
Is this what you wanna prove? This expression?
"I thought you were a alternate"
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
that I'm American and you have a small mind
So you wanna or no?

Cool.... Ok then, Prove me wrong!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

I know u cus u comment alot, I don't comment much but u like me
I bet I don't.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Cool.... Ok then, Prove me wrong!
alright you simpleton grin
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by seuncyrus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, I don't care about east/west cardinal points. grin

I told you my observation based on relations and you vehemently denied it.

But the truth keeps writing itself.

All I want is my medal of honour and for you to accept the fact that I'm right.

brov, hw do you make these heads appear in your posts
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I bet I don't.

what ever
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

what ever
angry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Humans having sexual intercourse with animals.
hmmm may God help us o

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by kennynikky(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
source undecided
winnie.. Y u 1 use fine kill ur self?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
alright you simpleton grin

Dude........am still anticipating!.. Have you gon solo already?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude........am still anticipating!.. Have you gon solo already?
I'm a girl.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'm a girl.

And you think am gonna believe you?... Dude. Be real...
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

And you think am gonna believe you?... Dude. Be real...
Kay,if you don't you don't. Bye.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Kay,if you don't you don't. Bye.

Bye? And you're not gonna prove to me that you're white?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Bye? And you're not gonna prove to me that you're white?
I'm African-American,not white.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Dude.... Ok... Am sorry If I've been really harsh on you.. But you gotta really prove to me... Coz ion believe shitz anyhow on social media...
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
*Rolls eyes*

Lol, let's accept the truth cos the world was built on truth by the supreme being and the truth shall set us all free. grin

On a serious note: don't you think the fact that a lot of chics running around today have been molested by depraved men, is the reason why a lot of them are batshyte crazy and their existence is dependent on hating men a la misandry? sad

Shyte, you can't even act ya age as a guy and live that hip-hop lifestyle these days without chicken heads labelling you as a misogynist and the useless word, misogynoir, coined by black women. grin

Why can't I be allowed to say "bytch" to chics like I openly say "nyggah" all time while addressing my dargs? You just have to be PC everyday and suffer for the crimes of other men. What a crazy world we live in. angry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, let's accept the truth cos the world was built on truth by the supreme being and the truth shall set us all free. grin

On a serious note: don't you think the fact that a lot of chics running around today have been molested by depraved men, is the reason why a lot of them are batshyte crazy and their existence is dependent on hating men a la misandry? sad

Shyte, you can't even act ya age as a guy and live that hip-hop lifestyle these days without chicken heads labelling you as a misogynist and the useless word, misogynoir, coined by black women. grin

Why can't I be allowed to say "bytch" to chics like I openly say "nyggah" all time while addressing my dargs? You just have to be PC everyday and suffer for the crimes of other men. What a crazy world we live in. angry
Lol, so your problem is that you can't call a lady "bytch" with no problems? How does that translate to misandry?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Still praying and hoping that you'll prove somfin to me.... But you're not.. You said you'll.... Is this how whites behave?

You really need to work on yaself..
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by SirShymexx: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, so your problem is that you can't call a lady "bytch" with no problems? How does that translate to misandry?

Lool, denying me freedom of speech as a free citizen of the universe and attacking me for the use of the word, while labelling me a misogynist is misandry. Once you attack and show hostility toward someone who's exercising his right - that's hate. In this context, as a male, it's misandry. grin

Shyte, I hate depraved men just like the next upstanding human being. And in as much as it's disproportionately prevalent amongst folks within ya group, it's a universal phenomenon. And the residual effects of that is why we've a lot of damaged chics in today's world.

One thing I hate with a passion is the fact that those of us who're innocent, are always the ones paying for the sins of other. Crazy world, I tell ya. angry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2016
Enough. Jeez.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Uhmmm... You might be wondering why I insisted on the "prove to me" part of your earlier quote to me...

It's simply unthinkable for you to tell someone you don't even know that you'd prove your identity to him/her... How the hell would that be possible?

I expected something matured from you.. But I got really disappointed both in your manner of response, writing skills and cognitive level..

And I really doubt if you're what u're trying to insinuate that you are.... But, am cool with you anyway... We could be friends and I'd be glad to know the real you, better if you'd let me.

Good morning....
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2016
yanabasee:

Still praying and hoping that you'll prove somfin to me.... But you're not.. You said you'll.... Is this how whites behave?
You really need to work on yaself..
yanabasee:

Uhmmm... You might be wondering why I insisted on the "prove to me" part of your earlier quote to me...

It's simply unthinkable for you to tell someone you don't even know that you'd prove your identity to him/her... How the hell would that be possible?

I expected something matured from you.. But I got really disappointed both in your manner of response, writing skills and cognitive level..

And I really doubt if you're what u're trying to insinuate that you are.... But, am cool with you anyway... We could be friends and I'd be glad to know the real you, better if you'd let me.

Good morning....
cheesy grin you really try ,dude.
You write all this because you do believe.
Anyway,pm me.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
cheesy grin you really try ,dude.
You write all this because you do believe.
Anyway,pm me.

You know,,,, I kindaf like you.....!!!!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
yanabasee:

You know,,,, I kindaf like you.....!!!!
I know. I replied ta yer pm
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

I haven't seen the reply yet....
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Still haven't seen the reply yet....

Am I over anticipating or?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
yanabasee:

Still haven't seen the reply yet....

Am I over anticipating or?
it's there,has been there for some time
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
it's there,has been there for some time

Can't access it....
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
yanabasee:

Can't access it.... Am gonna drop ma whatsapp digit... Pls don't quote me... Jst get the number and snd me a msg via whatsapp and I'll re-edit it off this mention...

Game?
don't have WhatsApp only bbm
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
don't have WhatsApp only bbm
Jeeeez....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In My Roof / See The GUTS Of My Wife / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.