Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (23310 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by vicky85(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Please who is a man on Nairaland..... Lol.... Financial ko, Independence Day ni..... When you meet the man who loves you, if you are not a good cook, he will not let you go for one minute.... If All these qualities are the main thing, then, we will not have Singles in churches again... All Nigerian men are 419, if you are Adenugas daughter, they will propose to you second day they met u. THERE IS NO STANDARD FOR FINDING A WIFE IN NIGERIA OR ANYWHERE.... If you are an independent lady, you are homely, you are God fearing... Please, Zero your mind to to impress any man, cos, if you are nobody, they will not marry you... Hello World... www.justpyenews.com
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by NigeriaKitchen: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:

I'm sure the part I said " be yourself, be good and go about your business'' covers everything. That's the only extra mile i can go....anything else, I will be faking it.
shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Not again!, all thus text book theories,mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by WomanOfRace(f): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
shocked shocked cheesy

yes...na. Trying to be who you are not just to get a ring on your finger. It is not gonna last.

I believe change last when we do it to better ourselves than when we change or do things foreign to us to get something.

It suffocates.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by WomanOfRace(f): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
shocked shocked cheesy

yes...na. Trying to be who you are not just to get a ring on your finger. It is not gonna last.

I believe change last when we do it to better ourselves than when we change or do things foreign to us to get something.

It suffocate.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Life na wa and this op might be an olosho frequenter , forming relationship guru when him dey single
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
lol

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Ironically, this is not about men in general but marriage ready mature guys because this set of guys don't reason like other guys in general and even the randy ones among them still think about settling down but the problem is that they have not seen that lady that is good enough to make them take that bold step.

I concur.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by egbabiekperemo1: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
vicky85:
Please who is a man on Nairaland..... Lol.... Financial ko, Independence Day ni..... When you meet the man who loves you, if you are not a good cook, he will not let you go for one minute.... If All these qualities are the main thing, then, we will not have Singles in churches again... All Nigerian men are 419, if you are Adenugas daughter, they will propose to you second day they met u. THERE IS NO STANDARD FOR FINDING A WIFE IN NIGERIA OR ANYWHERE.... If you are an independent lady, you are homely, you are God fearing... Please, Zero your mind to to impress any man, cos, if you are nobody, they will not marry you... Hello World... www.justpyenews.com

What is this one saying? ?
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by chloe9191: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Interesting topic! You end up the same case as I did. LOL Let's me tell you my story. We've been in a serious relationship (and also living together) for 7 years. We've spoken about marriage and both want to, but he still hasn't done it. We've spoken about our future including children and where we'd live. I'm tired of waiting and have told him this before. It's been two years since I've said I'm tired of waiting. He still hasn't popped the question and I'm sick of waiting! What do I do from here Should I make him move out until he pops the question? I don't want to be the one to pop the question. EVERYONE including his own family has been asking for years when we are going to finally get married, including his father (who is a tough pill to swallow). He knows to ask my grandfather, take my best friend and mother to help pick out a ring, knows what kind of ring I want, etc. We've even planned a hypothetical wedding. What the hell is he waiting on? I have tried: Dropping hints, telling him, planning hypothetical wedding, 3 month separation. I think it was caused by: Absolutely no clue. He says he wants to.

In his defense, some guys just do not get the whole proposal/marriage thing. He said he wants to marry you so bypass and ring shopping and just begin wedding plans. You want to get married then you might have to literally plan it all and he will show up. Now I have a ring but never got a big proposal. Instead, my husband bought the ring and basically handed it to me and said let's get married. Then I planned the entire wedding with the only input from him being what time does he need to show up. This is not because he did not want to marry me but rather it is just not his thing to be focused on planning events.

Set a date, book a hall with a deposit and let him know. Maybe he is stalling because he thinks he can't financially afford marriage or a ring but tell him that you just want to be married to him no matter what. Start with small wedding plans and gauge his reaction. You might be surprised that all along he just needed a bigger nudge from you in the right direction. This might mean that you go pick out the rings together and there is less fanfare in a proposal but if you really love him then you will accept those challenges and look at the brighter future with him.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by royalemperors: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
pweetychyka:

hahahahaha see u... if u didn't cry wen mum gave birth to u, she wouldn't have taken u home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and moreso, cry no dey kill man pikin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, see you!

How is your day going?
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by kazyhm(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
If a man wants to be with you, Even If you don't lift a Finger, He will never let go.

But If he doesn't, If you look cook all the food in the world, buy all the gift and do unimaginable things, He still wouldn't propose.

Same goes with Women.

Abeg no disturb yourself, trying to force/lure a man to propose.

that a gross lie.......don't lift a finger and you'll marry a "yahoo"/gambler boy that will soon go broke

everyone deserves the kind of relationship s/he got.

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by pweetychyka(f): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
royalemperors:

lol, see you!

How is your day going?

very well thank u...
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Your topics are actually recycled cow dung. The topic is misleading from the content.

I loathe hearing about this financially independent woman. It really gets on my nerves. Even though we have women who make their own money, the world is still not woman friendly. Top positions are still being held by most men. Higher pays are being granted to men even in the western world. There are certain jobs women can't hold.
No matter what anyone says, it's a man's duty to provide financially for his woman. It will always be. Don't try to shove men from their responsibilities till there's equallity and fairness in all jobs.

Till everyone is truly treated equally, then any man has the right to ask for a financially independent woman. I've said it before, your a misogynist under the skin of a pretender. You're the same person that says no matter how rude a man is to his woman, the woman must adore and worship him.

Next time when making you subpar posts, make sure it's not one sided. A woman can't have all those qualities and then be with a man lacking in perfection. You ask for perfection in women, awful. You wil never get every quality in any human, man or woman. We all have bad in us. Noone would be called good if there was no bad so get over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by royalemperors: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
pweetychyka:

very well thank u...
Good to know.
Let's chat on whatsapp, I have stopped using Bbm.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by pweetychyka(f): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
royalemperors:

Good to know.
Let's chat on whatsapp, I have stopped using Bbm.

I currently don't do whatsapp
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by royalemperors: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
pweetychyka:

I currently don't do whatsapp
let me call you!
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
chumakk:
I didn't read. You said marriage is scam so why should we try to marry again

Exactly why you will forever get my write ups twisted...BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO READ.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
MVLOX:
True.... Afta more than 27 years of staying on my own and running from babes wahala, I finally surrendered to the most special babe in my life(she comes afta my late mum cha) having known her for like 14 years I had no choice but to fall for her afta seeing all the 5 qualities mentioned above and more self.... God willing the deal will sealed in the coming year... Expect my prewedding photos....''Wink''

Wish you well bro...but remember to tolerate her imperfections.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
zolapeperenpe:

Abeg,make i queue behind you.

The first question is "do you have those listed qualities"?

This is the problem with most naija ladies..they keep saying no husband material but what they actually mean is that there are no made guys who are ready to marry

The truth be told..most made guys are in their very late 30s AND 40s and most are already married.

If every naija babe can be humble enough to go for a guy even if he is still hustlin,I guess we will have less mature single ladies.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kentrasso:
i do wonder sometimes.... what made men look out for.
sometimes you're worried that they may think you're after their success and you want to withdraw. at the same time they seem interesting and you want to stay in touch. Do successful guys assume things about people? how do they know if a lady is real or a gold digger?

Why not go for the less successful ones and build a life with him.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Missmossy:
Makes some sense, some of the point aren't valid though. Marriage goes far deeper than these. Some married men have wives who possess all these qualities yet they cheat on them every now and then.

Please I beg you...leave cheating out of this...a man could still cheat on you even if you are a hot billionaire with an angelic face and virtue ...strange but true.

A man could die if you leave him yet could cheat on you...it's a mystery you should not bother unraveling
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
chloe9191:
Interesting topic! You end up the same case as I did. LOL Let's me tell you my story. We've been in a serious relationship (and also living together) for 7 years. We've spoken about marriage and both want to, but he still hasn't done it. We've spoken about our future including children and where we'd live. I'm tired of waiting and have told him this before. It's been two years since I've said I'm tired of waiting. He still hasn't popped the question and I'm sick of waiting! What do I do from here Should I make him move out until he pops the question? I don't want to be the one to pop the question. EVERYONE including his own family has been asking for years when we are going to finally get married, including his father (who is a tough pill to swallow). He knows to ask my grandfather, take my best friend and mother to help pick out a ring, knows what kind of ring I want, etc. We've even planned a hypothetical wedding. What the hell is he waiting on? I have tried: Dropping hints, telling him, planning hypothetical wedding, 3 month separation. I think it was caused by: Absolutely no clue. He says he wants to.

In his defense, some guys just do not get the whole proposal/marriage thing. He said he wants to marry you so bypass and ring shopping and just begin wedding plans. You want to get married then you might have to literally plan it all and he will show up. Now I have a ring but never got a big proposal. Instead, my husband bought the ring and basically handed it to me and said let's get married. Then I planned the entire wedding with the only input from him being what time does he need to show up. This is not because he did not want to marry me but rather it is just not his thing to be focused on planning events.

Set a date, book a hall with a deposit and let him know. Maybe he is stalling because he thinks he can't financially afford marriage or a ring but tell him that you just want to be married to him no matter what. Start with small wedding plans and gauge his reaction. You might be surprised that all along he just needed a bigger nudge from you in the right direction. This might mean that you go pick out the rings together and there is less fanfare in a proposal but if you really love him then you will accept those challenges and look at the brighter future with him.

So wats the summary?

Are you guys married now? If yes I say congrats...
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Frankaka8(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Omotayor123:

No point missed..

I am talking about men Generally.!
generally? Yea rite!
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by supereagle(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Theyveedo:
This man again
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by danwilliams4u(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
wat type of shit is nairaland turning into; everybody is now turning to a luv doctor.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Omotaday(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:
There are basically 5 things any responsible mature unmarried man wants in a wife and they are

1.A woman that is sexually pleasing to his eyes.
2.An excellent cook
3.A GOD fearing lady.
4.A very romantic lady.
5.A financially independent lady.

You are right.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by MVLOX(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Wish you well bro...but remember to tolerate her imperfections.

Dats true bro and am ready and prepared to deal with dem cuz she has a lot like any normal human
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
vicky85:
Please, Zero your mind to to impress any man, cos, if you are nobody, they will not marry you... Hello World... www.justpyenews.com

Like seriously!

THIS IS SERIOUS..
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
danwilliams4u:
wat type of shit is nairaland turning into; everybody is now turning to a luv doctor.

Were you forced to open the thread? Aproko
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Missmossy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Please I beg you...leave cheating out of this...a man could still cheat on you even if you are a hot billionaire with an angelic face and virtue ...strange but true.

A man could die if you leave him yet could cheat on you...it's a mystery you should not bother unraveling
Lol... It is well.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol... It is well.

Yeah...your man can love you to pieces yet still cheat on you...even me as a man I still find it hard to understand why...

Nevertheless I believe if everyman marries a lady who is sexually pleasing to his eyes, it will reduce the act of philandering ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.