Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (23259 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by kingofthemall: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

lol!

Guys really don't remain single in the real sense. Though they may not be married but they will hardly be without a lady.But he will still secretely hope he finds a woman with those qualities.
I agree with you wholly.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by silverspringle(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davedoz:
Well said Oga Toks2008.

I wanna add....

One major thing I know that will make a guy see a lady as a potential wife is when you're interested and involved in his future! Every guy values a lady that can participate in his goals, future plans, career plans, visions and dreams! And participating can be in various forms e.g. Praying for him, encouraging him, financial and emotional support, doing research or looking for solutions to his challenges and problems, being a shoulder to lean on, infact, even mere listening attentively to him and making suggestions goes a long way!

It's difficult for most ladies to understand that a relationship is not all about them and their body. It's about both parties. So sleeping with him is not enough, you have to actively participate in planning and shaping his future, then you can actually feature in his future! (I should state emphatically that the same applies to the man, don't marry a man that doesn't care or know anything about your goals, plan and vision and not just knowing but actively helping you to get there).
Understand and apply this principal thing and everyman that spends a week being your friend will start seeing you as a potential wife!!!

Add this important fact to what Oga Toks2008 listed and you are good to go! Infact, (Oga Toks2008, no vex) you can forfeit everything listed above except God fearing, and apply only this one and You will be indispensable to him. The only danger of forfeiting everything listed above and applying only this one is that, you might be friendzoned!!! But you'll be an INDISPENSABLE Friend!!!

So add THIS to the 5 listed above and you're there!
I will take this rather
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by elantraceey(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
royalemperors:
give me a flash right now if possible let me call you.
please inform me when you have gotten this message to unable me modify and remove my number.

I have missed you!

@elantraceey

Kinginvahala/Godwin

I've gotten the message, I'll beep you soon.
How are you doing?

Why didn't you just message me on fb?
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by royalemperors: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
elantraceey:

I've gotten the message, I'll beep you soon. How are you doing?
Why didn't you just message me on fb?
kisses!
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by ikenna34: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
He will definitely consider marrying u if
1)You take care of yr body
2)You are very romantic
3)You have sense
4)You love him
5)You make him understand u truly love him.
6)You respect him and tins/people around him.
50% of men will start considering marriage. Others may start looking for maybe Education,Religion etc
But no matter where u fall; Ugly,uneducated,boring,dark,fair etc,make sure u give a man the impression that u can live with him and love him forever. Who knows? #goodluck
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by dabrightt: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
If a man wants to be with you, Even If you don't lift a Finger, He will never let go.

But If he doesn't, If you look cook all the food in the world, buy all the gift and do unimaginable things, He still wouldn't propose.

Same goes with Women.

Abeg no disturb yourself, trying to force/lure a man to propose.
teenage memory is still worring you don't worry by the time you are 27 you will understand
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by zolapeperenpe(f): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

The first question is "do you have those listed qualities"?

This is the problem with most naija ladies..they keep saying no husband material but what they actually mean is that there are no made guys who are ready to marry

The truth be told..most made guys are in their very late 30s AND 40s and most are already married.

If every naija babe can be humble enough to go for a guy even if he is still hustlin,I guess we will have less mature single ladies.
On a contrary Pop. I 'do' hustling guys. Mature/drama-free guys are just scarce.
Re: How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. by chumakk: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly why you will forever get my write ups twisted...BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO READ.
it is now that I saw this bolded statement. Your writing is full of imagination and sentiment. It is like nollywood. The headline tells me the whole story. Look at me thats trying to read very dense book like capital of 21st century and other strong business and political books. It is your one page article that's difficult for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.