Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,166 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Traits Of A Good Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (38903 Views)

How To Be A Good Boyfriend / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks kiss

You're welcome.. Ensure you marry a Nigerian tho, preferably me.. wink
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You're welcome.. Ensure you marry a Nigerian tho, preferably me.. wink
lol...cool
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

I stayed in kumasi when I came last,then went to a university in Winneboa(dont know if I spelt it correctly) Accra was a nice place. Nice girls as well grin very hot.

Lol, you'D end up loving the place. Or you can go to Cape Verde Islands. They use the Escudo there and still adopt portuguese lifestyle, and their ladies are pretty like Brazilians, they look alike.

I have pastor friends in Santiago,and Pria (capital) there. And it's visa free too.

You can start a business there,import /export the Escudo is by far higher than the naira.

I also heard them Ghana girls gather ikebe like calabash. shocked shocked Makydebbie, na true? cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I also heard them Ghana girls gather ikebe like calabash. shocked shocked Makydebbie, na true? cheesy
you should come and confirm nacheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
you should come and confirm nacheesy

What if I come over, only to see asses flatter than my flat ass? undecided

You have to assure me first say una gather materials before I consider this your IV oh.. I can kill for a hour glass figure with big backside.. . cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What if I come over, only to see asses flatter than my flat ass? undecided

You have to assure me first say una gather materials before I consider this your IV oh.. I can kill for a hour glass figure with big backside.. . cheesy
seeing is believingkiss
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
seeing is believingkiss

Lol.. OK.. Now tell me about you.. are you all bony or you got some curves added to a nice height? smiley
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. OK.. Now tell me about you.. are you all bony or you got some curves added to a nice height? smiley
seeing is believingkiss
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Qualer: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
zicoraads:

Qualer...stay far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away from this lady angry

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Obembem: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Omo, I have to ask my friend ni oh.. Didn't get the name of his house address talk more olosho house.. cheesy

Visited there just once

omo olosho for there rigid & rugged o....den no de cum.....wa fe ku
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by lereinter(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
yu want gals to use your heart to play ludo
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Rexnegro(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2016
coltaine:

Biko nu, see bad thang!!! cos he is too gentle....
Na her kind go they stick with man wey dey batter her left nd right ooo.
That is why when i see a girl who knows what she wants, stands by it nd goes for it, she has my respect....
my bro their Matter tire me..but wetin person go do than to try And manage them The way they re....am really trying to be more inactive to their stupidity, foolishness, daftness, annoying And unreasonable nature. even my own lady most time I dey smh for her choices And reasoning And The way she sees life at time makes me wonder if wall gecko brain dey sharper than theirs
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Rexnegro(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2016
justjify:

Baba their confusion is five star rated. When its getting late, you will see them sleeping in church.
grin

You give them 5 stars? only 5 stars ? me I give uncountable stars o...their confusion is even confusing confusion itself

1 Like

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by ArcToyin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
GossipHeart:

May God strike me dead any day i show love to any girl or woman who isn't my mum, sister or wife

I used to be that lovely boyfriend who buys flowers for my girlfriend, takes her on vacations and dates just to make her happy but i learned the hard way, i treated my ex girlfriends like Queens but i was foolish enough not to realize that you can't make women happy by being a nice guy

These hoes did me dirty

And when i became that hard boyfriend who doesn't give a flying fucck, these hoes are now loyal
can you share your experience? I want to learn from it.
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by tck2000(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
GossipHeart:

May God strike me dead any day i show love to any girl or woman who isn't my mum, sister or wife

I used to be that lovely boyfriend who buys flowers for my girlfriend, takes her on vacations and dates just to make her happy but i learned the hard way, i treated my ex girlfriends like Queens but i was foolish enough not to realize that you can't make women happy by being a nice guy

These hoes did me dirty

And when i became that hard boyfriend who doesn't give a flying fucck, these hoes are now loyal
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / My Babe Is Too Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.