Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,876 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl (4550 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justdulla:

I once dated a lady for 2 years,she never agreed to take a pics with me...she said she was ugly but I didn't see her as one..she was all those kinda Benue black beauty...the Marrer tire me den sha cos I cudnt comprehend and all.
how to know an ugly girl, show an asshole her picture and he wont sugar coat the truth, happy for you, protect your future dont try to take care of zoo animals again, you are a man, the power is in your hand to choose to have [size=20pt] beautiful kids [/size]
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
i am not incharge of the zoo, i dont speak to the animals sad
Ugly girls are slayers. You needed to create a thread.
No matter how ugly she is, she will still have it easier than our ooohmpa looompa grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugly girls are slayers. You needed to create a thread.
No matter how ugly she is, she will still have it easier than our ooohmpa looompa grin
you dey slay who? cheesy with that face? cheesy ugly is ugly , Ugliness definition, very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance. See more.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by rosalieene(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
2. ugly kids
ugly women no matter how handsome the man might be will always produce ugly children, pig will never give birth to a cute puppy forget that dream and they can get pregnant easily like village goats, pray ooooo, do fasting , no hope ugly is ugly and it will forever be ugly, they have ugliness in their dna, its written there
I disagree with this!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
rosalieene:

I disagree with this!!
oya na, i dey listen explain
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Chelseafan1: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
One thing you can't take from us tho, the cutest guys. We got them on our finger tips

Park well, you are not ugly.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
you dey slay who? cheesy with that face? cheesy ugly is ugly , Ugliness definition, very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance. See more.
Look up all the ugly women, they got the best men and brains.
awww i'm really hugging myself now
What luck i have smileysmiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Park well, you are not ugly.
swerve!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Look up all the ugly women, they got the best men and brains.
awww i'm really hugging myself now
What luck i have smileysmiley
which women? i dont know them abeg tell me , call names na
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by kinggogo: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jude no go pursue dis section babes finish oo grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
Jude no go pursue dis section babes finish oo grin grin
just the ugly ones na boss , the fine ones are my friends kiss i dey always pet them for pet section
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Presh900(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
#TeamUglyGirls
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
how to know an ugly girl, show an asshole her picture and he wont sugar coat the truth, happy for you, protect your future dont try to take care of zoo animals again, you are a man, the power is in your hand to choose to have [size=20pt] beautiful kids [/size]
hahahah u mehn...everyone is human oooh boss...imagine if goats and cows were selecting spouses,we wud be seeing beautiful and handsome goats smiley and the ugly cows go come turn sluts for ranch..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Presh900(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
just the ugly ones na boss , the fine ones are my friends kiss i dey always pet them for pet section
lyk asuo27??
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presh900:
lyk asuo27??
asuo27 is ugly, she talk say na lie before?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Presh900(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
asuo27 is ugly, she talk say na lie before?
why you come dey talk with am for Pet Section??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presh900:
why you come dey talk with am for Pet Section??
you wicked cheesy you just set trap for me , i go enter cheesy , she was quiet na , as her enemy i was worried , i asked how whats wrong , finish
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Presh900(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
you wicked cheesy you just set trap for me , i go enter cheesy , she was quiet na , as her enemy i was worried , i asked how whats wrong , finish
hahaha... I don fear o .. Say when Jude turn to woman wrapper
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presh900:
hahaha... I don fear o .. Say when Jude turn to woman wrapper
never na , i can play but i will never spits , oboy today dey boring oooo, dstv no just dey show beta thing
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Presh900(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
never na , i can play but i will never spits , oboy today dey boring oooo, dstv no just dey show beta thing
lol.. Same here.. I come here say mk i look for fun bt everywhere dey dry...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by CentaurXV(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by ameezy(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:
grin
go sleep you get school 2moro
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by rosalieene(f): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
oya na, i dey listen explain
I have seen a lot of married women been termed as "ugly" give birth to really cute kids.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Greenbullet(m): 2:36am On Nov 18, 2016
rosalieene:
I disagree with this!!
you better agree.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Your stupidity stinks.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

I once dated a lady for 2 years,she never agreed to take a pics with me...she said she was ugly but I didn't see her as one..she was all those kinda Benue black beauty...the Marrer tire me den sha cos I cudnt comprehend and all.
your lady had a serious case of low self-esteem.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
Your stupidity stinks.
nobody is insulting u here
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
nobody is insulting u here
Don't mention me again Jude.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mention me again Jude.
me and ur mata done end
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2016
rosalieene:

I have seen a lot of married women been termed as "ugly" give birth to really cute kids.

It's not possible..they should check well..that cant be der babies...

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Naturally Endowed Nigeria Lady Breaking The Internet With Her Massive B@@bs / Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.