Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,497 members, 7,964,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession (621 Views)

Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC / Inflation Rate Falls To 17.26% / Fuel Price: NLC/TUC #strike Or Commensurate Pay Raise For Their Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by ifeanyihamilton(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Founder of American University of Nigeria (AUN), Atiku Abubakar, has approved a staff pay raise of up to 26%, amounting to 91 million Naira, aimed at cushioning the impact of the current economic recession.

President of the institution, Ms Margee Ensignthis revealed this at the institution’s 12th year anniversary celebration.

Addressing the gathering, she urged the institution’s workforce to continue to re-dedicate themselves to hard work in reciprocating the kind gesture.

The event brought together AUN school children from the academy as well as the University students, staff and friends of the institution, to equally honour Mr Abubakar, who recently turned 70.

read more at https://newdiplomat.ng/news/atiku-approves-26-pay-raise-cushion-recession/

Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by talktonase(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
If only bubu can do same or much more for civil servants.But that his ear infection has not been treated yet cry
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Make it 100%

No way in 2019

I rather support any man or woman with conscience in 2019

No matter where he comes from

Religion or tribe

I want my country to be great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Is it going to be annual review?
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
If only bubu can do same or much mote for civil servant cry

How many staffs atiku get ?

Try reboot before you comment
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by kingsman66(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
IMAGINE... you are lying on your bed after a hefty lunch and suddenly hear a knock on the door.... So u get up bt the bed hits ur small toe n as u jump in pain, u fall on a bucket full of water and slide,...as u fall down , u knock over your TV and crushes down as the electric wire touches the water u slid on and instantly shocks u thrice.... As u head to the door in pain and anger , you open only to find a guy standing at the door and he tells you....... Hey, I'm registering MTN simcards.... .
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by talktonase(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

How many staffs atiku get ?

Try reboot before you comment
Na default mode I dey I dont need to reboot...may be you are the one that needs more elementary economics to under the true state of nation.FG can do better than 26% if they want to...
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
If only bubu can do same or much more for civil servants.But that his ear infection has not been treated yet cry

Window 7 explorer required

For optimal rebooting
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by talktonase(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Window 7 explorer required

For optimal rebooting
sorry I dont have time for Pentium 1 guys. Fi mile joor!
Re: Atiku Approves 26% Pay Raise To Cushion Recession by Elkay3: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
It's good. Especially...Towards 2019 presidential ambition... I like this man as a person, but never as a president.

(1) (Reply)

Between Drug Peddlers And Their Sponsors..... My Take By Sweery Chick / 2018 Census: FG To Engage 1.5 Million Ad Hoc Workers / A Brief Biography Of The Founder Of Wahhabism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.