Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring (2112 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping / Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring by haywire07(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't know why, but I'm very angry and displeased by the content of this chat. Women can be a scums at times.

Lalasticlala , mynd44
Comman look at what the ladies of nowadays are turning into

Re: Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring by freesinzu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bloggers and lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring by yeezyquan(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
freesinzu:
Bloggers and lies undecided
nr mind dem

Re: Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring by padi94(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
God look down and see what grls have turned into. Nw i understand why you made her your last creation.

What would have happened if she was your first creation is only left to the imagination. GOD save us all lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Little Miss Valentine Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2017 (picture) / See The Lady Who Recorded Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Video / Nollywood Veteran Liz Benson Set To Give Daughter, Lilian Etim Out In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.