Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos (3096 Views)

Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles / This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Real End Time: Look At What This Lady Is About To Do To Her Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Olafashion(f): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Four friends pregnant at the same time look all shades of beautiful in their maternity photoshoot

These pregnancy photoshoots of these group of friends are so adorable!

Source: http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/four-friends-pregnant-at-same-time-look.html

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Olafashion(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Olafashion(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by coolcharm(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely. The lady with dreads must be carrying triplets. See belle.

Wish them all safe delivery.
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Aliyeous(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ar dy pregnant models?
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Zikavirus(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
My dyck don dey nod hin head.

1 Like

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Kondomatic(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zikavirus:

2 Likes

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Olafashion(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Beautiful.
Lalasticlala
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by sou1p1an0(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Zikavirus post=54805171]My dyck don dey nod hin head. u dis guy, na ur type dey rape pple upandan...smh
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Olafashion(f): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zikavirus:

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Michellla(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
The gal with the tattoo.
Pregnant but hot

1 Like

Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by ades0la(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Four Friends Pregnant At The Same Time Look All Shades Of Beautiful In Photos by Cunninlinguist: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zikavirus:

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Davido's Expensive Gucci Shirt He Wore In Houston / Olamide House And Cars / Bbnaija 2021: Angle Openly Shows Off Her B00bs On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.