Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally (17316 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
Something like 'dadubule' 'Gbera' grin
Washerey cheesy grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
KissChrix:

A trial will convince you winksmiley
I see grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
A thousand years by christina perri feat Steve kazee
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by TuneChi369(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Do you mind by Dj Khaled ft Nicky Minaj,Jeremih,Chris Brown ,Future And Rick Ross.That's a bang.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by iykekelvins(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:
Scott callum - Dancing on my own

Shawn mendes - Treat you better

DJ Spinall ft Mr eazi - Ohema cool
I love that song; "Treat u better"
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Haa baje baje. You no want make Aye know you ? Abi you no wan lowo ? The song dey always make me think about making money na, what's more emotional than money ?
Nor be lie abeg.....owo ni koko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
End of the world by skitter Davies
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Washerey cheesy grin
cool grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Littleangel1(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr lonely by akin one in a million by solid star feature 2face
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by firstking01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

you mean nobody including me on Nairaland no Sabi listen song than you abii??

what about imagine dragon _radioactive, one republic_counting star,Kendrick Lamar_alright.
note they are hip hop.
These ones na songsundecided…i dnt like contemporary songs, they are rubbish...give me something of sort that you listed on the main threadundecided
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
So many homos on here shocked
Hot Nigga- Bobby Shurda
Purple Lamborghini- Skrillex
Touch Down (rmx)- O.T. Genasis

When you're in the mood to pump some iron or smash someone's skull in wink
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
gabinogem:
Beyonce- Dangerously in love

Dido- my lover's gone

Coldplay- cemeteries of london

Phil Collins two worlds

John legend- save room

Stevie wonder- part time lover

Atlantic star- silver shadow

Maroon5- this love

Dynasty- here I am

Rose Royce- wishing on a star

Michael Jackson Liberian girl....

Just to mention a few grin
Ogbeni, where you hear that song, "i'm wishing on a star" shocked...for you to know that song, it seems you can challenge me on sentimental songs o...more like that atlanta starr in one of their hit tracks that rocks the 80's "secret lovers*cheesy
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by EmperorLee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
Nor be lie abeg.....owo ni koko grin

Suzzy, Suzzy, _______ lo n je Suzzy grin. You no fit sabi that song unless you dey watch Babasuwe movies that year grin.

Babe how far na? E don tey ooh, How every ?
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by firstking01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
Bed of lies- Nicki Minaj and Skylar Gray

Whitney Houston- Always love you.
This lady, i smell you are not a patient persongrin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
Something like 'dadubule' 'Gbera' grin
when someone showed me screen shot if this your comment ,I couldn't believe a woman said this, like what kinda song is this grin

your ruggedity (if the word exists) na 200%
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by pennytrate: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
any shiiit that got "enya" on it takes me to the spirit land undecided
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by CplusJason: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Playing By Heart- Yanni.

For All Seasons- Yanni.

Right Of Passage- Yanni.

Amarantine- Enya.

Storm In Africa- Enya.

China Roses- Enya.

Only Time- Enya.

See You Again- Wiz Khalifa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Suzzy, Suzzy, _______ lo n je Suzzy grin. You no fit sabi that song unless you dey watch Babasuwe movies that year grin.

Babe how far na? E don tey ooh, How every ?
I sabi am wella oo shocked even man,son and donkey by ebenezar.....I nor dey use am play ooo

I just dey one kind ooo.....exam don exhaust me angry......everything dey okay I can't complain jare
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
when someone showed me screen shot if this your comment ,I couldn't believe a woman said this, like what kinda song is this grin

your ruggedity (if the word exists) na 200%
shocked I nor spoil reach that level oo grin.....gbera is a good song now.....aja 1 gbera aja 2 gbera...the song nor bad nah..@bolded I'm still learning sir grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by EmperorLee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
I sabi am wella oo shocked even man,son and donkey by ebenezar.....I nor dey use am play ooo

I just dey one kind ooo.....exam don exhaust me angry......everything dey okay I can't complain jare

Chief commander na boss na, all hin songs na hit cheesy

Eeyah, try and relax your medulla, see interesting movies, read Harlequin novels and your life will come alive, Chi exotic cheesy
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by KingRex1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
I love that song; "Treat u better"
Yeah, dope right?
Funny enough Shawn is just 18
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
This lady, i smell you are not a patient persongrin
You may be right but what made you say so?
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Chief commander na boss na, all hin songs na hit cheesy

Eeyah, try and relax your medulla, see interesting movies, read Harlequin novels and your life will come alive, Chi exotic cheesy
the man na boss oo

infact na wetin I dey do be that ooo.......I just dey relax since morning grin......how your wife nah? Lawlahdey.....
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by iykekelvins(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

Yeah, dope right?
Funny enough Shawn is just 18
Omo, I just found out a few days back oo.

Chaii, whites and talent at such young age
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by EmperorLee(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
the man na boss oo

infact na wetin I dey do be that ooo.......I just dey relax since morning grin......how your wife nah? Lawlahdey.....

She dey ooh, she dey wash my underwears grin.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
shocked I nor spoil reach that level oo grin.....gbera is a good song now.....aja 1 gbera aja 2 gbera...the song nor bad nah..@bolded I'm still learning sir grin
issoryt I will believe you are saying the absolute truth about gbera grin what about dadubule , suzan oya dadubule .. grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

She dey ooh, she dey wash my underwears grin.
underwears keh? Mogbe cry....lawlahdey comman see something oo shocked
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
issoryt I will believe you are saying the absolute truth about gbera grin what about dadubule , suzan oya dadubule .. grin
I don't really know the lyrics of that song lipsrsealed....pls remind me grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:
underwears keh? Mogbe cry....lawlahdey comman see something oo shocked
He begged me nih oh... and as a good wife nah embarassed

But it's the first and last time sha
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by gabinogem(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Ogbeni, where you hear that song, "i'm wishing on a star" shocked...for you to know that song, it seems you can challenge me on sentimental songs o...more like that atlanta starr in one of their hit tracks that rocks the 80's "secret lovers*cheesy
I've got most of the collections grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by EmperorLee(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Last bawo ? Na for better for worse ooh.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Everytime na first time angry does he wash your panties too sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Do Men Want Skinny Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.