Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally (17315 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by MrRichmond: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nobody listens to some real heavy metal mind altering Avenged Sevenfold kinda music here??
Y'all soft as a pillow..
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope.

Rihanna Rehab

Pocahontas colours of the wind

Hunchback of Notre Dame/ Esmeralda's Song: God help my people

Celine Dion My heart will go on

Michael Jackson Earth song

Michael Jackson Heal the world

Beyonce I was here

Dolly parton coat of many colours
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Eminem - When I'm gone

Eminem - Space bound

Eminem - Headlights (always moves me)

Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Shane Filan - Coming Home

Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses

Ed Sheeran - Hearts don't break around here

Shane Filan - I can't get over you

Shane Filan - Always tomorrow

Eminem - Stan

Eva Cassidy's version - Time after time(Her version got me when I heard it on Smallville. The scene and the music flowed together perfectly. Go to youtube and search 'Smallville time after time' and watch the video, damn!I downladed it instantly.

Chris Heifner - Yesterday.

Lionel Richie - Stuck on You

Ed Sheeran - Give me love
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Lordkratus(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2017
canyon city- be still, canyon city- firework, Ben Howard- promise, kodaline- all I want. you haven't lived till you listen to these songs
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Galacious1: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Deejacy2:
A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope
Vampire Diaries
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Galacious1:
Vampire Diaries
yea lol
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Keri hilson stronger

Keri hilson Energy

Rihanna Russian Roulette

Chris Brown ft. keri Hilson Superhuman

Brandy Another Day in Paradise

2face Outside
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by MrDandy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Olami90:
please whoever is familiar with Whispers of the early morning, a radio prog by Daniel Akpata on Radio continental should kindly tell me d title and name of d person that made that Jazz he uses for his show..............will really appreciate.

Lol.. have you gotten the title of that track?
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Olami90: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrDandy:

Lol.. have you gotten the title of that track?

Smiles........ Continue to pull my legs.

I haven't anyway. Guess it was made solely for his show anyway. Except you know something about it u wish to tell me
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Deuces - Chris brown

1 Like

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by MrDandy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Olami90:

Smiles........ Continue to pull my legs.

I haven't anyway. Guess it was made solely for his show anyway. Except you know something about it u wish to tell me

Haha no bro.. actually, I've been desperately looking for that track too for about 2 years now when I started listening to his show but I couldn't find who owns that track.. so fortunately, I coincidentally found the track just yesterday. grin

I remembered when I was searching for the track on google around the early months of this year, I saw this your post then via google so that's why I wanna share it with you.. track name is "Kenny G- Jasmine Flower". Search on Spotify or iTunes grin

1 Like

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by joinnow: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
1. Aliyah... Try again. (Biz motivation)
2.Celine Dion... Good bye ( tribute to Late Mom)
3.Aleshia keys....No one
4.Shain Twain.... still the one kiss
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Olami90: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2017
MrDandy:

Haha no bro.. actually, I've been desperately looking for that track too for about 2 years now when I started listening to his show but I couldn't find who owns that track.. so fortunately, I coincidentally found the track just yesterday. grin

I remembered when I was searching for the track on google around the early months of this year, I saw this your post then via google so that's why I wanna share it with you.. track name is "Kenny G- Jasmine Flower". Search on Spotify or iTunes grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
#shakesHimFirmly.

God bless you bro.
I knew it would be Kenny G because I am quite familiar with his tracks and style. You won't believe I have searched a very good no(over 20)of his songs but couldn't locate this very one.

#ShakesHimAgain cheesy

I will check it up. God bless you bro
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Daremize(m): 1:32am On May 25, 2020
[qoute author=MrDandy post=60826714]

I remembered when I was searching for the track on google around the early months of this year, I saw this your post then via google so that's why I wanna share it with you.. track name is "Kenny G- Jasmine Flower". Search on Spotify or iTunes grin[/quote]

Thanks so much bro, I've been searching for this instrumental jazz for the past 5yrs now, even when I messaged Daniel apkata he never replied.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by gentleibraheem(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2020
perfect - ed sheeran
Jaruma - hamisu breaker
Wait for me - Jonny drille
Aika - Nonso Amadi
Deny - Nonso Amadi
Let me down slowly - Alan walker
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by sirBLUNT: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olami90:
please whoever is familiar with Whispers of the early morning, a radio prog by Daniel Akpata on Radio continental should kindly tell me d title and name of d person that made that Jazz he uses for his show..............will really appreciate.

cc:retiredmumu, firstking01, laveda, smallville10, royalvalentine19, gabinogem, iykekelvins. retiredmumu pls help copy others
pls have you found the song?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Do Men Want Skinny Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.