Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" (37070 Views)

Mistakes Public Universities Students Make / Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Atiku My Father Jailed For Not Sending Me To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Churchillsaug(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2016
sava2:
Nigerian are smart people, they tried to clone human.

They have bad government. Not that they are not smart.

What I believe is the way an individual take education. I Alway read every day. Because you get older and you start losing your momery. So I try to read all day. to gain back my momery of event, this why I am online.

I want to remember things.

I went to school under the military, I never had civillian government education. But it looks the civilian are doing bad.

ur English na die
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Moganajoe: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
saintmark88:

http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/

Atiku mek i hear what! when u were a Vice President you diverted public fun for your private investments, what did u do for the public?? The money that should have been used to equip public schools is being diverted into ur private pockets to give ur children better education now u are coming back to insult us.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by DeRay98(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
babdap:
He is not but a big fool, he was among those that destroyed public institutions by looting the money mentioned for their development to established their private university.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by ButterFrost212(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Maybe he was referring to some Northern Universities where they teach Accountancy students with Hausa language.undecided
In what world is this even true.

The problem with Nigerians is that we never want to accept the truth. Just because this is coming from a northerner doesn't make it an ethnic thing. What he said is absolutely true. I went to a public school too, and I can easily say I agree with him. Even at camp, the quality of English spoken was terrible (and I camped in a state where the northern population wasn't up to 5%) Even here on nairaland, we see it everyday. Speaking proper English doesn't make you intelligent or anything, but it's a pretty good place to start.

So please don't have this mentality of "its just northerners that can't speak English", it falls on every ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by abimic(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2016
I doubt atiku is planning on coming out for presidency come 2019, Cox if he does, he won't utter this gibberish, how dare he say the head boy in his private school that can't even stand the dullest in nigerian Turkish International school, or students from dowen, avi cenna, grange, St regent here in Lagos, all those quack teachers, he better come to Lagos and see teachers with pedigree that would not even work in his school due to his poor quality if English was a yardstick. None of his students can even gain admission into Havard despite their hyping, he better go see students from government sec schools doing wonders, esp federal universities sec schools, many after sec school go to top schools in US despite their poor background, atiku has barricaded his brain from realities, he lives in illusion but he really degraded unizik students, he really need apologize, he went with a sinister move than what he really was invited for.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by ButterFrost212(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2016
AnodaIT:
So how come Buhari is president if speaking English was such a big deal
But buhari speaks perfect English, he just has an accent. Even in America and what not people have accents. Oga please lets try and be objective when judging issues, or analysing facts.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2016
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO AWAY WITH THESE POLITICIANS THAT BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE AND AT THE SAME TIME RUBBISHED US.WHO IN HIS RIGHT SENSES DID NOT KNOW THAT ATIKU,OBASANJO,IBB AND MANY OF THESE PROPRIETORS OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES BUILT THOSE SCHOOLS AT THE EXPENSE OF NIGERIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
AND UNFORTUNATELY SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY QUEUING FOR CRUMBS FROM HIM.
#NEVERATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by LordIsaac(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
I understanad the message in his submission. However, I feel he is not qualified to critique the system!
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by davbravo(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
This is an insult....... angry....How'd he utter such rubbish ............Just because someone speaks good English doesn't make him more intelligent than someone who can't........A person's Intelligence quotient can't be measured based on how good his/her English is......
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Progressive01(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Where are the "Atiku for President 2019" chanters?? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Allwility: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
“When government set up the last constitutional conference, I sent my proposal to the conference and when the members received it, they all agreed with the content and resolved to include it in their final report as part of their resolutions."

Fixed..

That awkward moment when you are making fun of other people's grammar and yours is the biggest gbagaun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Burgerlomo: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2016
saintmark88:
What an insult!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am quite sure that the people who invited him to the UniZik will be blaming themselves by now after reading this first class insult

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by moshould(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
after stealing from the government to build the so called private school, u will went ahead to open ur smelling mouth to yab our school....God is coming for you...watch ur back....greedy bastard................if we want make naija better, they should scrap any so called private....e.g private school, hostpital, private estate, private hotel....d one wey dey vex me pass......PRIVATE BEACH....NA una papa create beach.....naija rulers na bastards.......
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by KeyzEEto(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
sava2:
Built by public school in Nigeria .

The east or igbo cheats in exam which is responsible for goodluck Jonathan lack of knowledge of Nigeria .

The best brains in Nigeria are Yoruba people

http://energymixreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Rig.jpg

Yeye Afonja..

Receive sense IJN..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by godquality: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Haha, this statement real touch some people for their bone marrow. See all the insults the man dey receive here. grin grin

Anyway tell make una tell Akuti abi Atiku say success is not measured by education or even English. And he may never rule this our great and degenerated country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Silumi(f): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
saintmark88:
What an insult!!!!!!!!!!!?
arrhh my brother u stole d words from my mouth like imagine the insult..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by debuscket(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Can he Atiku speak good/impeccable English
ewu gambia

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by iffedayur(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2016
That's the best way to describe Atiku and his so called students.

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by abrahamzy: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Educated fool. He thinks that the mere speaking of English shows how intelligent one is. That is how the ruin the country with their warp and poor mentality thoughts. Try those kids in Physics and Maths quiz in a neutral enviroment, you'll know how intelligent they are.
Gbam,u've said it all.No mind am
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by moshould(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
he stole from nigerians to build his private school.....he still has d guts to talk shit about our schools....its all our fault #youth...we choose to watch dem do what they like......they are bastards

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by ransomed: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Wakili Adamawa has fired the salvo. Who amongst the Yanmiris can exculpate UNIZIK from this proven allegation?
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by kunlesmiles(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Abeg make we hear word,who ENGLISH help,make ur head boy cum solve schrodinger equation na,see insult fa,am so sure most of d teacher's graduated from d "no gud universities",so who is fooling who.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Speaking good English is not a measure of someone's intelligence.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Ladokun12(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Hoeloshi! Agbaya jati jati

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by sakbio(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
U are right my guy, must u speak like Englishman b4 u shall be. These people need to understand dt there is different between ur fluency in English and be an intelligent person. Most countries in d world use their native languages but here we worship English language as if it our mama language. Abeg Atiku go sit down, if u want know how ur university students they fair, organize standard competition in science and Engineering and invite public universities students, u wil see difference.
TruthisGOD:
Educated fool. He thinks that the mere speaking of English shows how intelligent one is. That is how the ruin the country with their warp and poor mentality thoughts. Try those kids in Physics and Maths quiz in a neutral enviroment, you'll know how intelligent they are.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Churchillsaug(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Or the hate the Ipob youths has for Nigeria? Worthless biased fellow
what do u knw about Nigeria and the Ipob? I am very sure u'r 16, by the time u clocks 25 or so, u'll get to bout boko haram, shiite, Niger Delta militants, ur currupt politicians and ur inabilgty to use ur brain for more important thing that hating. Grow up kid!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by bola4dprec(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / British Consul Meets Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Discusses Health, Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.