Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. (3225 Views)

I Think I,m Handsome. / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True / Mustay - Eya Pele Ohhh. . . I Think I Have No Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ahahahhahahhah see this disgrace of a human being. You just confirmed what I said. My pussy is locked and sealed and it is very precious.

Not even in a life time can you earn a bit of my respect. Edo State should burn you along with those bastards who have exploited and ruined the lives of my fellow women. May your days never know peace.

Ozuor.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
I think you lose the argument when you start throwing insults surely we are all adults and can disagree amicably?
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by na2day2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

and i dont believe every Nigerian in italy is a prostitute, so 190 cut the bullshit.
cheap way of tryna throw an insult, thats not cool.

just like u girls take a cheap shot at tithe and other males on NL, oh the irony

michelin89:

Ahahahhahahhah see this disgrace of a human being. You just confirmed what I said. My womanliness is locked and sealed and it is very precious.

Not even in a life time can you earn a bit of my respect. Edo State should burn you along with those bastards who have exploited and ruined the lives of my fellow women. May your days never know peace.

Ozuor.

right! very graceful indeed. a case of pot calling kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by tithe(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris:

cheii see insult
wetin i do u wen u dey insult me~ angry

see wotever your name is B.itch
isnt it tyme u get up from that your bloody crouch and go make your
money off your Goddamn selling puss, y
dnt bite wht u cant chew God damn Fckin bitch doe~
Don't mind them, those three ar the reason why some men wat to remain single
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she has done exactly what she wanted to do, push your buttons!!!  grin grin grin
na wa oooo
and she will still get the last laugh.

@michelin are you Edo?

The dude is ignorant at its bliss. He wants to compare me with those bini girls HE trafficks to Italy after he has taken them to his family babalawo? grin grin grin He dey craze.

Me the real Ishanqueen. I am too hot for that mistake of a human to handle.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
190, why did you have to descend that low?  angry angry angry angry You just messed up big time.

Michelin (I hope I got that right before I receive a slap), since when did you enjoy confrontations and cusses? Me thinks you're better than that, at least, don't mingle with some lil'  lipsrsealed Abeg!
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
na2day?:

just like u girls take a cheap shot at tithe and other males on NL, oh the irony
you cant even compare the two.
why are all you men defending tithe? is this some kind of battle of the sexes or what?
he is wrong!!

tithe:

those three? lol
just because you got CALLED OUT?!!?
LMFAO.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahahhahahhah see this disgrace of a human being. You just confirmed what I said. My womanliness is locked and sealed and it is very precious.

Ozuor.

lol
i laff wen i see snitches talk abt how precious their pu, sy is
do u even know wat a good pu.ssy looks like~
precious my foot
see ure from my state
make U Get shame
@least lie that u travelled 2 sweden or malta or even if ghana
Dont come out here and ANNOUNCE It THAT I AM IN ITALY
doin what there,selling pawpaw or wat~

Italy don cast,try another location so ur market pussy go fit sell
im outta here,
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris:

lol
i laff wen i see snitches talk abt how precious their pu, sy is
do u even know wat a good pu.ssy looks like~
precious my foot
see ure from my state
make U Get shame
@least lie that u travelled 2 sweden or malta or even if ghana
Dont come out here and ANNOUNCE It THAT I AM IN ITALY
doin what there,selling pawpaw or wat~

Italy don cast,try another location so your market womanliness go fit sell
im outta here,

The Seeker is right. undecided
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
tithe:

Only single? Well you can play for the male team then I heard they are less demanding and fussy wink wink wink
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ The Seeker

Tithe has created enough of his women bashing threads. Has he forgotten his sisters and mother are also women? He'll also give birth to a daughter one day and I want to see how happy he'll be to see the next misogynist call his daughter a sex material.

As for 190, he knows himself. This guy himself is from EDO STATE but he goes aroung trashing the image of his fellow women. I am not surprised he came here to support his fellow woman hater since they are made of the same stuff.

SHAME SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by tithe(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

190, why did you have to descend that low? angry angry angry angry You just messed up big time.

Michelin (I hope I got that right before I receive a slap), since when did you enjoy confrontations and cusses? Me thinks you're better than that, at least, don't mingle with some lil' lipsrsealed Abeg!
who let the dog out! did michelin cook u chop! Edo!
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
190 is Edo?
so isnt his mama and female family members Edo as well?
na wa oooooo  shocked shocked shocked

thats VERY VERY VERY LOW.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ 190

Read this: I AM FROM ESAN WEST, EDO STATE AND I LIVE IN ITALY. JUMP INTO THE LAGOON IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
michelin seems very intelligent and she does spend quite a bit of time on NL, i dont think she has time to be selling her body anyway.
tongue
so that is out the window!
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by muffins(f): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
What does this even mean? tongue undecided
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

michelin seems very intelligent and she does spend quite a bit of time on NL, i dont think she has time to be selling her body anyway.
tongue

Abi oooo! Ahahahahhahah!
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

@ The Seeker

Tithe has created enough of his women bashing threads. Has he forgotten his sisters and mother are also women? He'll also give birth to a daughter one day and I want to see how happy he'll be to see the next misogynist call his daughter a sex material.

As for 190, he knows himself. This guy himself is from EDO STATE but he goes aroung trashing the image of his fellow women. I am not surprised he came here to support his fellow woman hater since they are made of the same stuff.

SHAME SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Your stand is quite understood. . . . I'm not familiar with most threads where women are outrightly bashed or maybe I just choose to walk over them, but how long has 'tithe' and offering been a member on here? If there's one thing I've learned or seen on NL, it is the truth - and in all honesty - that most people here are clueless imbecilic fools; these people, no matter how much help they get, will always remain who they are. In my opinion, if there's anyone you figure out in that light, you just ignore them.

Did anything he say on those threads apply to you? No, I don't think so. Does it, in any way, affect you? No, I don't think so. Does pose any threat to you in any form or guise? No, I don't think so. See, there's nothing I think you should fight about. However, I didn't check out the thread, but did he target any of those assassinations directly at you or at all women and you chose to be their attorney?

As for 190, I think most time he wants to come across as funny but doesn't know how and when to slow his roll; sometimes though very unusual, when he slanders, must probably been from a bad day or something. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying it as I think it is.

Sorry, Michelin, sorry! Just take it easy, aiite?
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
theseeker
please leave me first
i dont look for trouble
peeps look for mine~
see Its people like  michelin89 that gives Nigeria
a bad name~ ask the_amaka or even ebonyeye where they are
they are quietly living their lives in nigeria or another safe location
theseeker tell me arent u in the unitedstates doin sometin good wit ur life~
instead of this my insult of a state sister to do sometin tangible with their lives
they go 2 italy and sleep with warthogs or carry indigested cocaine about
the state govt is after people like this,we ALL know what u all do in ITALY
so please wen u come back with ur AIDS Infected body,UBTH would gladly add u to the numbered
list of AIDs patients trafficking their Goods from country to country

@ebonyeye and the_amaka
sorry if i offended u peeps in anyway but ur fellow is Just too raw and need 2 be questioned
u ladies should call her aside and advise her 2 use her life 2 do sometin tangible

i wont comment futher on this
michelin89 say all uve gat! i see ure from ekpoma or even uromi~~

have a good sex nite where eva u are~
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

tongue
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by tithe(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
muffins:

What does this even mean? tongue undecided
I don die even muffin coffins has entered here! TROUBLE
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
im outta here

theseeker sorry abt that~
me think i wud have rather done this in private wit her
rather than washing her dirty linen in public

sorry abt that people~
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
and please i am not in anyway EDO~

abeg~
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris

Thats really below the belt sad why attack her like that? she has a score with Tithe not you sad
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ 190

You never know? I banned your stupid ass on my yahoo. Ahahahahhaha! You must be very stupid to think that ME, MICHELIN89 THE ISHANQUEEN will want to have a private discussion with you.

Low life scumbag. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
Im half ishan by the way and find those bigoted comments disgraceful. We really shouldnt complain if other countries are racist to us when we do it to our people.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris:

theseeker
please leave me first
i dont look for trouble
peeps look for mine~
see Its people like  michelin89 that gives Nigeria
a bad name~ ask the_amaka or even ebonyeye where they are
they are quietly living their lives in nigeria or another safe location
theseeker tell me arent u in the unitedstates doin sometin good wit your life~
instead of this my insult of a state sister to do sometin tangible with their lives
they go 2 italy and sleep with warthogs or carry indigested cocaine about
the state govt is after people like this,we ALL know what u all do in ITALY
so please wen u come back with your AIDS Infected body,UBTH would gladly add u to the numbered
list of AIDs patients trafficking their Goods from country to country

@ebonyeye and the_amaka
sorry if i offended u peeps in anyway but your fellow is Just too raw and need 2 be questioned
u ladies should call her aside and advise her 2 use her life 2 do sometin tangible

i wont comment futher on this
michelin89 say all uve gat! i see ure from ekpoma or even uromi~~

have a good sex nite where eva u are~

For your information, not all women in Italy are engaged in sex. . . . . you want to talk about women engaged in sex basically moving to Italy? That was back in the day! Do you know how many girls travel to the UK just for the sake of selling their bodies? Do you know what they do there? I think you need to conduct your research very well. Does it mean that every Edo woman has to be a prostitute? So besides prostitution there's nothing Edo woman can ever be good at, is that what you're telling me?

Yes, majority of Edo women are prostitutes, that's acceptable but are all of them? No! You don't blanket people as being the same when you're not in the right situation to pass a good judgment; I don't want to be concerned if you're from Edo or not, the truth is, not all of Edo women are prostitutes. I know very good Edo women who are good wives and have good jobs, have good education and have raised good children. . . I still think if michelin is one of those you're referring to, NL will be the last place she'll spend her time.

And as for Amaka, you have no say on this issue until you get yourself cleared with what 'kanye west' was on to you about. You're also inclined in the belief that Edo women are prostitutes or whatever the heck was that English language you typed on the thread where 'kanye west' quoted you.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
i aint no racist
and i have no offence
wit micheline89
im cool
im cool

maybe her sister sent her over for schoolin or sometin
rite micheline~ winklol
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
Save yourself the disgrace. You don't know anything about me or my family and you will never. cool
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol
@The Seeker
go and read the quote again.
he said that all igbo women were prostitutes and that they were the #1 prostitutes in nigeria.
i only said that couldnt be true cause everyone knows the facts and that the majority of the ones in Nigeria arent igbo but they are Edo.
even you said it yourself.
im not saying ALL edo women are prostitutes but they are the majority of them that go to Europe ect. . .
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ The Seeker and THE AMAKA

Have you ever been to Europe before? Answer me. You so are so quick to bring on personalized statistics when you have never stepped a foot on this land. Let me tell you. Where I live the majority is YORUBA and I have also seen IGBO girls doing ashawo business.

I can count the number of people from Edo State on my fingers who reside in my zone. Most of these people are labourers and they are definitely not body sellers like you claim them to be.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
190, prostrate and apologize d.ickface angry angry grin
THE-AMAKA:

lol
@The Seeker
go and read the quote again.
he said that all igbo women were prostitutes and that they were the #1 prostitutes in nigeria.
i only said that couldnt be true cause everyone knows the facts and that the majority of the ones in Nigeria arent igbo but they are Edo.
even you said it yourself.

im not saying ALL edo women are prostitutes but they are the majority of them that go to Europe ect. . .
Yes, that's where it lies. I said, "Yes, majority of Edo women are prostitutes, that's acceptable but are all of them?" and that's because that's what most people believe in. Note the word 'acceptable'; that doesn't mean I believe it in its entirety, it means I can accept that based on what people - a lot of people anyway - have said, have been saying and will continue to say. I didn't come up with that assumption on my own and I never conducted any prostitute from Edo but I hear there are lots of them from there. People keep mentioning Edo, what about Calabar girls? Those girls that f.uck like there's no more d.ick tomorrow?

You chose to use Edo to back up your line of argument with Kanye that Igbo girls aren't prostitutes when in fact, you could have disputed that comment with a lot of other facts rather than debase a settlement to satisfy your penchant to defend yours. So you see, there's a clear line and difference between my comment and yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Large Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos Plateau State, Prize Very Cheap / Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying / Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.