Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. (3241 Views)

I Think I,m Handsome. / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True / Mustay - Eya Pele Ohhh. . . I Think I Have No Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2009
follypimpi:

I dont ooo  ,i would advise u desist from blamin MEN  for everything including irregular menses.

Whatever undecided and you have decided to take it it there its all good by me.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2009
follypimpi:

I dont ooo  ,i would advise u desist from blamin MEN  for everything including irregular menses.

grin grin grin
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by 190yaris1: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2009
well me tink that prostitution is better than fraud~
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by follypimpi(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Whatever undecided
Now u see the reason i told u,a chill pill wld be helpfull.No point climaxin without an indepth meaning of situations.No worries we accept the blame for everything goin on in every lady's life.Happy now
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2009
follypimpi:

Now u see the reason i told u,a chill pill wld be helpfull.No point climaxin without an indepth meaning of situations.No worries we accept the blame for everything goin on in every lady's life.Happy now
I think you may be frustrated and want to push a few buttons tonight but sweetie I refuse to give you that satisfaction. smiley
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by follypimpi(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think you may be frustrated and want to push a few buttons tonight but sweetie I refuse to give you that satisfaction. smiley

Haba !!! Ebony i am only stating the obvious,if am being rude i trust theeseeker woulda pointed it out. a beer in hand with MOTD on with FIFA 10 rollin up on my ps3 am so far from frustration.I just laugh @ women who blame their problems(insecurities,pushup bras) on MEN,U trialin on the path desist from it.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2009
Michelin, you still dey?
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by TheSeeker(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2009
follypimpi:

Haba !!! Ebony i am only stating the obvious,if am being rude i trust theeseeker woulda pointed it out. a beer in hand with MOTD on with FIFA 10 rollin up on my ps3 am so far from frustration.I just laugh @ women who blame their problems(insecurities,pushup bras) on MEN,U trialin on the path desist from it.

Since when did I become a CENSORS BOARD? cheesy
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2009
follypimpi:

I cant remember where I blame men for anything sweetie you are twisting my words for your benefit. And yes you are being abit rude but whatever though. undecided
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by na2day2(m): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2009
190.yaris:

well me tink that prostitution is better than fraud~

really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2009
TITHE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I MUST SAY YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF A REAL MAN,

HOW I WISH WE HAVE MANY OF YOUR LIKES IN THE WORLD

WELL ABOVE ALL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AND WE MUST STAND AGAINST THOSE UNRULY BEHAVIORS OF THOSE ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN THAT CALL THEMSELVES MICHSICK AND AMASICK AND SO ON,

YOU ARE MY GUY ANYDAY ANYTIME,
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2009
@ The Seeker aka I don search tire

Me sef bow ooo. A thread to caution a member has become another battle of the sexes. I'll just keep watching my movie and pop in once in a while.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by follypimpi(m): 1:00am On Nov 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

Since when did I become a CENSORS BOARD? cheesy

Well but on a real tho brof,am i being rude ??

Ebonyeyes:

I cant remember where I blame men for anything sweetie you are twisting my words for your benefit. But whatever though. undecided

I wont stoop my self low to prove a point by twisting words.U said MEN are likely behind these women backin em up even when theesaker gave u % as well ratios,so why cant people be responsible for their own actions
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

WELL ABOVE ALL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AND WE MUST STAND AGAINST THOSE UNRULY BEHAVIORS OF THOSE ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN THAT CALL THEMSELVES MICHSICK AND AMASICK AND SO ON,

So you are saying it is right to be disrespectful to women. Knowing how much you love your mum, how can you stand to see another man trash the image of womanhood?
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2009
Your on a mission tonight hun and I choose not to go there with you.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2009
michelin89:

So you are saying it is right to be disrespectful to women. Knowing how much you love your mum, how can you stand to see another man trash the image of womanhood?

so u are saying it is right to disrespect a man knowing how much u love ur dad?

OYINBOGOJU:

WELL ABOVE ALL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AND WE MUST STAND AGAINST THOSE UNRULY BEHAVIORS  OF THOSE ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN THAT CALL THEMSELVES MICHSICK AND AMASICK AND SO ON,

word!
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2009
Incase you have forgotten, a man is being brought to order here. We definitely didn't do that to damage his EGO or whatever it is. Or are women not humans enough to tell a man he is wrong?
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2009
michelin89:

Incase you have forgotten, a man is being brought to order here. We definitely didn't do that to damage his EGO or whatever it is. Or are women not humans enough to tell a man he is wrong?
Apparently we are not hun undecided According to this forum, women are the responsible for the credit crunch, the war in iraq, the thieving politicians in Nigeria, global poverty and all the ills in society lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by na2day2(m): 1:39am On Nov 08, 2009
michelin89:

when u have accepted u are wrong then u have the right to tell someone else they are wrong

Ebonyeyes:

Apparently we are not hun undecided According to this forum, women are the responsible for the credit crunch, the war in iraq, the thieving politicians in Nigeria, global poverty and all the ills in society lipsrsealed

pretty much
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 08, 2009
@ na2day

Considering your stand on this matter I guess you are not a better judge yourself.
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by na2day2(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2009
michelin89:

@ na2day

Considering your stand on this matter I guess you are not a better judge yourself.

wasn't trying to be, just pointing out u girls hypocrisy
Re: I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2009
Oh please. What hypocrisy? That is a lame excuse dude. Find a better one to save this woman hater's ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. / Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me / Malo Chicks Prostitute Most True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.