Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death (21539 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Lamzzyy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is wickednesss of the highest order the day a pastor, told my mum am a witch she never chased me away!! so why abandon your child thousands of women are looking for one..am not a witch on a second thought.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by mostsimpliest(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
buh women y

das how yu will b fourkeeen upandan lukin for big cassava and corkkumber to fill ya WELL
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
And my friend is praying for 8years now

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Kakamorufu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
some people should have tried and carry the baby now. Damn it

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lamzzyy:
This is wickednesss of the highest order the day a pastor, told my mum am a witch she never chased me away!! so why abandon your child thousands of women are looking for one..am not a witch on a second thought.
are u serious
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by molex80(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am in tears, what a painful way to die by such an innocent child. RIP
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by freeze001(f): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
mostsimpliest:
buh women y

das how yu will b fourkeeen upandan lukin for big cassava and corkkumber to fill ya WELL

She may have been raped.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Montaque(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
olaolulazio:
The mother must be Igbo.
Go and die
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Ohaneche(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
olaolulazio:
The mother must be Igbo.
Lol. Inferiority complex go soon throw u over board.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by BELKIS(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
I've seen this post before nau
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by CHIGIM: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
some are looking for it but cant find why some have it but dont want it
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Ahmadgani(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
the hand that throweth this innocent baby shall no know peace until the owner of the hand confess thy sin.

the mother of this baby was a wasted ejaculation
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by seenter84: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fake news
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Dino4458: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Only in the south
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by yedidiah(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is becoming too much in Akwa Ibom state o. The wife of the former governor had a pet project that was addressing such ill while in office but e be like say the project don go down with her on leaving office
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Lamzzyy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
No lie bro!! True talk..
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by mostsimpliest(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
freeze001:

She may have been raped.

das a reason to commit mrder huh??

how mucch do dey sell brain sefff

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by bebe5: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
cry
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by TrinityBen: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
why the wicked woman open her naughty Toto carry pikin wey she no fit take care of.. there is God ooo

poor child!
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Beamborla(f): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
The baby cried to death in the presence of 'human beings'

Those of you blaming only the mother, she didn't impregnate herself.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Jayus1: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
My bone of contention in this story is that people are scared of doing the right things in this country because the POLICE will think otherwise and they fall into trouble.
Nigeria indeed needs deliverance.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by terrezo2002(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is wickedness. If you know you don't want to be pregnant, do not have sex.
Abortion too should never be done.
Those little ones have life and deserves to live. Stop killing them. Their blood will speak against you
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by KiziitoKennel(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
People were scared to touch the baby because the police might accuse them of child theft
Smfh!
The poor mode of operation of the naija police is making people scared to help
And we are in the month ember, police can get anyone arrested just to make money
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Ccdavies(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
CodedExtra:
Residents were thrown into shock over the death of a baby found abandoned in biscuit carton along Ikot Ekpene Road in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

The baby girl, neatly dressed and abandoned near a refuse dump, supposedly cried herself to death.
According to reports, the unidentified baby became pale after a long period of crying, before passing out.

One of the witnesses said the mother might have abandoned the baby because she considered it a witch or she might have been driven by poverty.
“There are lot of children being thrown away like this in recent times because the mothers think they’re witches or plagued by demon spirits or maybe for lack of what feed the children.” the witness said.
Mr. Okon Isaac, who was on his way to a fuel station along Ikot Ekpene Road, said he heard the cry of a baby near the refuse bin.
“I have been here since 5:47 am. I wanted to buy fuel from Total, which only sells the product when available between the hours of 4 and 6:20am. After this time, they stop selling pretending not to have the product. As I was passing, I heard the cry of the baby. I began to wonder where the baby was crying from, but when I got close to the refuse bin, just off the road, I saw a baby girl neatly dressed and dumped in a biscuit carton,” said Mr Okon.
“I could not go to Total in search of fuel again. I stayed behind to observe if the mother of the baby might change her mind and come back for the baby. And before long, people started to troop in as they heard the cry of the baby. As we live in a period of child theft and selling of children for money, people were scared to touch the baby. They all stood helpless, should anyone risk lifting the baby, and the police happen to be around, the individual can be accused of child theft, or whatever.” He added.
The police, who confirmed the incident said they were aware of the situation and had contacted the Ministry of Environment for necessary action.
Meanwhile, until the baby died; neither the police nor officials of the Ministry of Environment were seen at the scene.

Source: Child Right Rehabilitation Network (CRARN)

Source: http://www.codedextra.com.ng/photo-baby-found-abandoned-in-carton-near-a-refuse-dump-in-akwa-ibom-cries-to-death/

Hmmmmm what a world...the mother get mind pass Satan himself... So tomorrow if she eventually marry she 'll probably make her pastor to be praying nonsense prayer for a child she killed by herself... So when she was enjoying it without condom,did she not knew pregnancy was one of it...Poor child..The world will miss ur future..RIP
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by freeze001(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
mostsimpliest:

das a reason to commit mrder huh??
how mucch do dey sell brain sefff

mostsimpliest:
buh women y

This is what u said just in case you lost ur train of thought. I simply let u know that she may not necessarily have been going up and down lookin for big cassava and corkkumber like u so callously wrote. I did not engage in any debate as to the justification or otherwise of the act of abandoning an infant.

Ensure u can afford the brain when u're done with d cost survey. You'll definitely need it.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Ebymyk(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
The blood of that child will hold that worthless mother responsible,her sins will definitelycatch up with her!
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by mostsimpliest(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
freeze001:

This is what u said just in case you list ur train of thought. I simply let u know that she may not necessarily have been going up and down lookin for big cassava and corkkumber like u so callously wrote. I did not engage in any debate as to the justification or otherwise of the act of abandoning an infant.

Ensure u can afford the brain when u're done with d cost survey. You'll definitely need it.

eya my surveyor,wasnt referring to yu na....was d woman dah commited atrocity......y wil a fine person like yu no go get brain...no vex...oil dey ya head..na beta mama born yu....oya smile fr mi jare...yi hakuri
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by cooltola(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by learnedman(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
We are fast retrogressing as a nation,is it poverty,recession or outright callousness that has removed our humanity.how can bystanders watch an abandoned cry to death,while others were foolish enough to snap the picture,which fear of police are we talking about,we are sliding backwards at a rapid rate....mtcheewww
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Folksyharry(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigeria is such a messed up place. So until the baby cried to death no one could help her. No police, no "good Samaritans", no community leader, etc.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Look at this beautiful baby. Looks mixed race. See the hair. Too bad...so sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa / NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others / If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.