Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India (24057 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan / T.B. Joshua Donates N10m To Less Privileged In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by PDBonline: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Human compassion supercedes religious affiliation. A mother doesn't have to be a Christian or Muslim to care for her child. Love is one deposit of God in creation that takes strong negative conditioning to suppress.

And yes, Muslims have helped Christians and they do everyday as long as they are seeing a human being and not a Christian in need.

NOTE: I'm an anti-Islam Muslim-loving Christian who knows Muslims are humans.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Guyman02: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
kings09:
Y not write a cheque
YOU THAT CAN WRITE HOW MUCH DID YOU CONTRIBUTE FOR HER TREATMENT NONSENSE!
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Guyman02: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

OP u didnt have to post the religion of whoever he helped... help na help.

Let the Muslims see what Christians are doing to a Muslim even while Muslims are beheading Christians for alleged blasphemy instead of showing love
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Sanchez01: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

There are lots of muslims who do.

My religion dislike public display of help. If you must help someone, we are asked to do it without the next person knowing.

Coz verily Allah knows the intentions of the believers.
While I don't mean to rubbish your assertion, it would fair to point out that most Moslems who tend to help others do it openly. I don't need to raise so many scenarios to drive my point, just because I want to bash your religion. I have seen and saw so many Moslems exhibit their giving lifestyle via public means.

It is well...

One thing is
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by PDBonline: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:

He asked a polite question... We all know muslims can't do that all they know is killing and maiming for their imaginary allah.
Did you have Muslims in your classroom at all. Have they explained any topic to you, borrowed you book, helped you pick something that dropped, greeted you, told you sorry etc.. It doesn't have to be money to be kindness. Even if they've not done so publicly or they do the one they can afford to by the level of love they are exposed to, God honours it.

Let's stop spreading hate against Muslims. If you pray for them like Jesus taught us I'm not sure you will feel comfortable talking like this.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by poyet(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is what practical Christianity is all about!
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Whytelyon(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2016

I hope they got the idiot arrested? And castrated? And did they also drive screwdriver into making holes on some part of his body? He even deserves more than this.

I've been heartbroken by several girls, why would I even think of bathing one with Acid? He's not man enough. Stupid boy.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Akinaukwa: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
An old story which was put up on nairaland sometime in September now being cooked again as a fresh story. To add more lies the boyfriend was made the culprit. Ops, maybe you werent aware of the story posted earlier on nairaland over same incident. Well, twas the wife of the manfriend she was dating that sent a yet to be identified person to carry out the act and not the other way.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by legibow: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is okay.... God know your number
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by refreshrate: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

Underline the insult in my comment pls.

Meanwhile I don't have to make reference to help that was rendered on social media.

Me myself and my family is enough. Left for you to believe or not.

TeamSimple:

Because you are not being truthful to urself or u just being myopic.

At bolded good enough for you?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by dracool: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
pray she returns to change religion. u go hear controversy
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
that is one thing no alfa or imam fit do to a Christian cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
dracool:
pray she returns to change religion. u go hear controversy
she wan die be dat now,if she try am
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by franklynsunny(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
D bf mus b arrested n bath wit acid n left to die witout burial?
What's dis for
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..

Modified..
Let love and peace reign among us all.
Is it a must to announce it
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
attention seeking pastor

and u have to upload all on Internet?
We need more of it. If you do your own, we don't care even if you broadcast it on cnn. Imagine a Christian donating 5 million naira to a Muslim girl and no none of the rich Muslims was ready to add the remaining amount. It is a big shame! Kudos to pastor iginla. In fact, I don't care if the girl converts.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
that is one thing no alfa or imam fit do to a Christian cry cry cry cry cry cry
Of cuz Alfa don't do show off
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

Of cuz Alfa don't do show off
dey only help fellow muslims
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by greatjoey: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

how bout the one governor shettima has been doing in borno... think before typing
Shettima use state government money and the security vote to do his own. Here, the pastor used personal money. Thus is one of the major difference between Christianity (light) and Islam(darkness).
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Ddy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Tunmmyzhe post=51238328]attention seeking pastor

and u have to upload all on Internet?[/quot

Yes so that fools like u will contribute if u have cos without that, no one will know how she got help
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
dey only help fellow muslims
Y some of u always tell lie when it comes to Islam
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

Y some of u always tell lie when it comes to Islam
because truth hurts tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
greatjoey:

Shettima use state government money and the security vote to do his own. Here, the pastor used personal money. Thus is one of the major difference between Christianity (light) and Islam(darkness).
Jealousy
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
because truth hurts tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Continue because the more u tell lie against Islam the higher the numbers of people coming to Islam
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

Continue because the more u tell lie against Islam the higher the numbers of people coming to Islam
sidon there dey deceive yourself
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sanchez01:

While I don't mean to rubbish your assertion, it would fair to point out that most Moslems who tend to help others do it openly. I don't need to raise so many scenarios to drive my point, just because I want to bash your religion. I have seen and saw so many Moslems exhibit their giving lifestyle via public means.

It is well...

One thing is
You are right. You will find muslims doing the show off in public. Even if 50percent of muslims choose to act against what the religion teaches, that doesn't change Islam stand on the subject.

Like I said you are right.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Siscooh: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jesus be praised for ever!
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
refreshrate:

At bolded good enough for you?
I doubt u know the meaning of being myopic
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..

Modified..
when You Do Good To Your Fellow Human, God Has It All. He Can Kindly Go To The Hospital And Pay The Bill Or Send One Of His Members. On My Way To Benin Yesterday. A Man Hit By A Car Along Ekpoma, And It Was The Hausas There That Carried Down To Benin. Even A Native Doctor Help. Show Off Aint Help
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Kingbuhari(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
good one.... 10m will go a very long way in her life
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by refreshrate: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

I doubt u know the meaning of being myopic

So if for instance I was to say one of your follks was myopic you wouldn't take offence ?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by abusurv(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
l don't expect you to know how a muslim donate,why? because we don`t believe in show off.
Ours is that the left hand should never know what the right hand is given and vice versa.
l do give out not minding who you are or what religion you belong.
Sadaqa(giving alms) does not specified religion in Islam

Modified..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / The Spiritual Controls The Physical / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.