Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India (24046 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan / T.B. Joshua Donates N10m To Less Privileged In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by abusurv(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
palsenator:
Your brain is filled with hatred ... It was an open service and people can easily take pictures and upload without the pastor knowing. Even if he did, show me any of your hatred filled imam who can do what he has done. Christianity is about love and we are proud of our doctrine unlike your blood sucking Islam.
Adolf Hitler is a muslim, the Jews will never forget all the Christians that were involve in the genocide, no muslim participate in the genocide
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Emmysky(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
i watched the service yesterday and felt like crying for that lady. Bro iginla, A man with a giving heart.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Shafiiimran99: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
sidon there dey deceive yourself
ISLAM -THE UNSTOPPABLE
"It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder, the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved, after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran...The the followers of Mahomed have uniformly withstood the temptation of reducing the object of their faith and devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. 'I believe in One God and Mahomed the Apostle of God', is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honors of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."
Edward Gibbon and Simon Ocklay - History of the Saracen Empire, London, 1870, p. 54:

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
it's.meant to be like that if u got love. why e come give the Girl load to carry na?I don't trust him sha. this drama shows he wants his name to be glorified.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

There are lots of muslims who do.

My religion dislike public display of help. If you must help someone, we are asked to do it without the next person knowing.

Coz verily Allah knows the intentions of the believers.

Maa shaa Allaah!
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by udatso: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..

Modified..
Let love and peace reign among us all.
In Islam,it is wrong to publicise your charity. So if any muslim did, you shouldnt expect him to snap pictures and share online that he helped someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sanchez01:

While I don't mean to rubbish your assertion, it would fair to point out that most Moslems who tend to help others do it openly. I don't need to raise so many scenarios to drive my point, just because I want to bash your religion. I have seen and saw so many Moslems exhibit their giving lifestyle via public means.

It is well...

One thing is

First all, the 'moslem' dat u intentionally misspelt makes one think of you as a JOKE, u can do better in this regard.

Also, just bcuz some muslims display their acts of kindness,doesn't make it Islaamic!
Or just bcuz some muslims don't follow the proper Islaamic way, doesnt makes it Islam?!

In our ISLAAM, intention matters in all our affairs.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
sidon there dey deceive yourself
E lie ni?!

#sidon there dey deceive yourself
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by palsenator(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2016
abusurv:

Adolf Hitler is a muslim, the Jews will never forget all the Christians that were involve in the genocide, no muslim participate in the genocide
You can hold on to Hitler but I have several people to hold on to in Islam that have butchered innocent souls.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by kayodekb: 1:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

While I don't mean to rubbish your assertion, it would fair to point out that most Moslems who tend to help others do it openly. I don't need to raise so many scenarios to drive my point, just because I want to bash your religion. I have seen and saw so many Moslems exhibit their giving lifestyle via public means.

It is well...

One thing is

IN ISLAM, WE BELIEVE ACTIONS SHALL BE JUDGE ACCORDING TO ONE'S INTENTION...
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by odinese(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Emmysky:
i watched the service yesterday and felt like crying for that lady. Bro iginla, A man with a giving heart.
The acid destroyed her sight right?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by MightySparrow: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2016
If it was the other way round? grin
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Sanchez01: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

First all, the 'moslem' dat u intentionally misspelt makes one think of you as a JOKE, u can do better in this regard.

Also, just bcuz some muslims display their acts of kindness,doesn't make it Islaamic!
Or just bcuz some muslims don't follow the proper Islaamic way, doesnt makes it Islam?!

In our ISLAAM, intention matters in all our affairs.
First off, you should understand that the word 'Moslem' is an Adjective, just as it is a Noun. There is no such word as 'ISLAAM'. Get acquainted with these words. It won't kill you to get some knowledge.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Sanchez01: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2016
kayodekb:

IN ISLAM, WE BELIEVE ACTIONS SHALL BE JUDGE ACCORDING TO ONE'S INTENTION...
I know and I have so many friends within your fold who say the same. However the bone of contention here is that Moslems don't give things publicly, which I subtly disagree with.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..

Modified..
Let love and peace reign among us all.
akon lighting africa
akon konfidence foundation
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

First off, you should understand that the word 'Moslem' is an Adjective, just as it is a Noun. There is no such word as 'ISLAAM'. Get acquainted with these words. It won't kill you to get some knowledge.

Ahh! Kids say the darndest things.

Well, 'muslim' is currently the accepted English form, Mr Adjective!!

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by eroticboy: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2016
i guess jesus cant cure acid victims skin condition but can do [b]on demand miracle[/b]s in church.....
this one na just propagandah....
i smh......
Bleep religion....
all pastors and so called prophets
fake ass beasts in human clothing
this pastor is just another scammer......
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Sanchez01: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Ahh! Kids say the darndest things.

Well, 'muslim' is currently the accepted English form, Mr Adjective!!
Why not go online or use a dictionary rather than disgrace your village people
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by alBHAGDADI: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

akon lighting africa
akon konfidence foundation
Akon is no Muslim. He is a satanist.
Besides, his lighting up Africa project is not a charity course but a business idea.

And to you Muslims who love to label Hitler a Christian, he is not a Christian but a satanist who carried out Satan's wish of exterminating the Jews. He never was and never will be a Christian.

Besides, he didn't do all he did in the name of any religion. Moreover, he was highly applauded by the Islamic world for getting did what they have all tried to do- exterminate the Jews.

If Satan wants to exterminate the Jews...
If Islam wants to exterminate the Jews...
If Hitler wants to exterminate the Jews...

WHAT do you think they all have in common?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by alBHAGDADI: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
PDBonline:
Human compassion supercedes religious affiliation. A mother doesn't have to be a Christian or Muslim to care for her child. Love is one deposit of God in creation that takes strong negative conditioning to suppress.

And yes, Muslims have helped Christians and they do everyday as long as they are seeing a human being and not a Christian in need.

Any Muslims that helps a Christian is an anti-islam person cos he goes against the teaching of the Quran that warns not to make friends with Christians which also means not helping them.

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are RUTHLESS to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

So, no true Muslim will help a Christian unless the Muslim is ignorant of the Quran.

religion of urine
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by lordtq(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2016
ure a mumu for this statement....how many kobos u drop?

Tunmmyzhe:
attention seeking pastor

and u have to upload all on Internet?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by PDBonline: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Any Muslims that helps a Christian is an anti-islam person cos he goes against the teaching of the Quran that warns not to make friends with Christians which also means not helping them.

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are RUTHLESS to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

So, no true Muslim will help a Christian unless the Muslim is ignorant of the Quran.

religion of urine

I have studied the Qur'an too. What I find is that in the final compilation of the many manuscripts from leaves, leather and other means of writing information down, there are verses that were abrogated that were still included so, depending on what you want to believe, you just take it and argue with other Muslims.

However, better to be an ignorant Muslim that follows love than to be both a Muslim and the truth you know if what will destroy others.

* I love Muslims, not Islam.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by egojiokwu(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2016
kings09:
Y not write a cheque
It's for people to confirm that he actually donated such huge amount. To make it big in the eyes of men. That's why it's not in 1000 naira notes. I real man of God will make such donation unanimous
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Akon is no Muslim. He is a satanist.
Besides, his lighting up Africa project is not a charity course but a business idea.

And to you Muslims who love to label Hitler a Christian, he is not a Christian but a satanist who carried out Satan's wish of exterminating the Jews. He never was and never will be a Christian.

Besides, he didn't do all he did in the name of any religion. Moreover, he was highly applauded by the Islamic world for getting did what they have all tried to do- exterminate the Jews.

If Satan wants to exterminate the Jews...
If Islam wants to exterminate the Jews...
If Hitler wants to exterminate the Jews...

WHAT do you think they all have in common?

Akon a satanist? u just dey make me laff, well maybe not the akon I know, cuz there are lots of akon out there.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by alBHAGDADI: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

Akon a satanist? u just dey make me laff, well maybe not the akon I know, cuz there are lots of akon out there.
Under What rock did you crawl out from?

Akon is Illuminati and Illuminati is Satanism. Do your research.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:47am On Nov 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Under What rock did you crawl out from?

Akon is Illuminati and Illuminati is Satanism. Do your research.
Akon is now illuminati? okay I aff heard u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.