Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Many Have Condemned Her What Have You Got To Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Have Condemned Her What Have You Got To Say (534 Views)

Would Jesus Have Condemned Fr Mbaka And Bishop Oyedepo If He Were Alive / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Have Condemned Her What Have You Got To Say by poppyz: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Many have condemned her what have you got to say

Re: Many Have Condemned Her What Have You Got To Say by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
whats wrong?? whats her crime?? did the bible say smoke weed not
Re: Many Have Condemned Her What Have You Got To Say by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:
whats wrong?? whats her crime?? did the bible say smoke weed not
Religious beliefs aside, smoking endangers her health and shortens her lifespan. That's reason enough not to smoke.

(1) (Reply)

Flamboyant Urban Bishop, Tom Samson Seen In Another Expensive Ride (SEE PHOTOS) / See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible / How Did You Grow Yours Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.