Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US (53156 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
logicab:
Ignorance. Gang members kill random people for initiation.

You know this because you were shot?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
mykeljosef:

except white police shooting black people....

Ya rite
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Benbobola:

Really? Have you heard of "the Nigerian police"?

Did it happen in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:
@ 56 you are still single, hope you didn't cucumber another's wife and it led to this.

Is life all about marriage? He is better in his single state than many living shabby and disgraceful married life. To link his death to him sleeping with another's wife when such wasn't mentioned in the post shows your sordid state of mind. We see life from our own lens, we usually assume others do what we do.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonnie10:

Define stray bullet?

If it's stray it's not premeditated,
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[s][/s] angry angry

Is that your father chasing you with koboko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Techsupport:

You clearly have not lived anywhere else apart from your hamlet

And you have lived in the moon? Another mumu spotted the news is based on an event in USA and so is my comment
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by logicab: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
HtwoOw:

You know this because you were shot?
I know this because it is public knowledge. That you don't know says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by PenSniper: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Sorry for the gun shot , but Nobody shoots anybody for no reason

Bro not in America. When it comes to the use of guns, that country is a land of absurdity. If you can lay your hands on it, try to read the magazine "Master Detective". It carries stories of solved and unsolved murders in America. You will be surprised to know that people shoot others dead in the street and afterwards confessed that they shot the fellow just because they do not like the look of him.
It is a mysterious world wrapped in mystery so that wonders can never end

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
logicab:
I know this because it is public knowledge. That you don't know says a lot about you.

And what have the voices told you about me?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by vicoloni(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
This shìt doesn't make sense...How can you live in the states for 30 years and be a common Cab driver and he had a degree for Fvcks sake .

Being a taxi driver may be his choice. At 56 without wife nor children he was an extraordinary guy with unusual choices

Kangaroo Journalism.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Bigsteve121(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
EEYA I TOO RESIDE IN USA AND IM SURE IT MUST HAVE BEEN GOD BUT I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED RACISM. ANYWAY JARE RIP TO THE MAN AND I HOPE HE KNEW CHRIST. 30 years in America and NO children or family hmmmm anyway wish his family well and hope the gunman is given a severe harsh punishment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by koxi: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
what?is cucumber not expenses in your area?

Sorry. It is ~"VERY EXPENSES"~ in my area. cool tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Flashh: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
HtwoOw:

I don't blame you I blame the imbecilesss's sperm that produced you
Idiot too want to reply. You are dafter than your drunkard father.

Spaz brain.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Came: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
He left Nigeria 30 years ago, he no get wife , he no get children.... The kind life way some people dey live ehhhhh, na I DON'T CARE life ooooo. R.I.P. oooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by vislabraye(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
topstory:
Cyril Efobi, a Nigerian man who works as a taxi driver in North Carolina US, was shot dead by an unknown gunman on November 8th.

Cyril who moved from Nigeria to the US over 30 years ago, had on the day he was killed, closed early in the evening in order to go home and watch the US presidential election. After exchanging banters with some colleagues, he packed up his laptop and stepped out of the office. A few minutes later, one of his colleagues heard gunshots outside the building
The police was called in and Cyril's body was found lying just by the door. He had died from gunshot wounds. He was 56. The police is yet to make any arrest. The surveillance camera however caught the alleged gunman during and after the attack.

Cyril moved from Nigeria to Raleigh about 30 years ago to further his education. A graduate of Shaw University, Cyril made Raleigh his permanent home after his studies. Members of the Nigerian community say he had no wife or children and that he lived alone. A candle light was held recently for him.

Plans are on to send his body back to Nigeria for burial.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/photo-nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-the-us/

He got killed in a racist town. RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Sorry for the gun shot , but Nobody shoots anybody for no reason

For the idiots quoting to insult me

I bet you skipped the part where the news said he had an argument with his colleagues

Which is why I am implying he was shot for a reason

Screw you and your motherfucking mamas and daddies

Mr. Tupac wannabe....since when did banter come to mean arguments? Argued with his colleagues?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by pretty16(f): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
This shìt doesn't make sense...How can you live in the states for 30 years and be a common Cab driver and he had a degree for Fvcks sake .

Kangaroo Journalism.

I guess he felt he was making more money as a cab driver rather than having a young white boy just graduating from University, becoming his Supervisor, and then Bossing him around. Naija men especially the older ones no dey get patience to work under person. Most of them they do personal business.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by dsenator: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Having a college degree here in the US does not automatically translate to making as much money drivers make especially if you are talking about a hard working driver.Its a known fact here that many plumbers,electricians,automobile technicians,elevator installers and repairers earn far more than even some phd holders.
NickleTheory:

Kangaroo Journalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
PaulCI:

Mr. Tupac wannabe....since when did banter come to mean arguments? Argued with his colleagues?

Mr Oxford wannabe

Not all banters are good natured,
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by HtwoOw: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Flashh:
Idiot too want to reply. You are dafter than your drunkard father.

Spaz brain.

Ignored

Ntoooor grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
what?is cucumber not expenses in your area?
Chineke!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by charlsecy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
but Nobody shoots anybody for no reason...
Not really so...
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Olu317(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
A struggling man..What a sad story. RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by 4nobody4every1: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s][s]
HtwoOw:

Is that your father chasing you with koboko?
[/s][/s] angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by flistyl(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
iykedare:

Show some respect,man.

like seriously, am waiting for him to have sense

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:
@ 56 you are still single, hope you didn't cucumber another's wife and it led to this.

Typical Afonja....zero respect. Not surprised as most of you are raised by women....no father at home to instill in your how to be a man seen in SE and SS men. 99.9999% of all post about cucumber are by Afonja men. And like I said if you find them, I swear to God, they didn't grow up with fathers. This is not being deceptive....When I went to secondary school in SW, out of 9 Afonjas, 7 didn't know their fathers. They were raised by their mothers. The same problem faced by African American men being wayward and unproductive because of being raised by mothers is plaguing Afonjas today. That's why they are dying to marry Igbo women raised by fathers to balance them out and better raise their kids. Older Afonjas know what I'm talking about as they know this is destroying Afonja generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
For a taxi driver he certainly looks robust and healthy looking.Compare him to how our taxi drivers in naija tend to luk and u will see d difference.RIP sha.Yankee and dhier crazy gun culture na im come end ur life so.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:

Kangaroo Journalism.
that got me wondering too.a college graduate and yet he is just a taxi driver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.