Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual (1859 Views)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by ngozi1998: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is so pathetic, this video was leaked on social media by an anonymous person of a young boy vomiting lots of hard currencies after he was a victim of money ritualist. we should be careful especially in the situation that Nigeria is currently into. No who you trust or follow to strange places. Click the link below to watch the video:

Source: http://go2l.ink/1J0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwFFBzqN734
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by enua(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
what should i say?dem first to comment
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by ring7(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Someone should connect me to the boy,I have issue to discuss with him,no kidnapping Ooo,
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by omas1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin op I'm not so gullible to fall for such foolish prank .
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Nixiepie(f): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Surely must be Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by ngozi1998: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
that video dosent look like nollywood oo
Nixiepie:
Surely must be Nollywood
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Elkay3: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lubbish!!!
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Elkay3: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nixiepie:
Surely must be Nollywood

Nollywood is even better... some secondary students learning video editing.
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by ngozi1998: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
how do you explain the hard currencies in the video? secondary students now do beaureau the change?
Elkay3:

Nollywood is even better... some secondary students learning video editing.
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Elkay3: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
ngozi1998:
how do you explain the hard currencies in the video? secondary students now do beaureau the change?

The currency or the techno phone camera (is that camera upto techno standard? ), which one is hard?
If you know them, tell them I know of someone who's good at editing.
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Excel90: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Elkay3:

The currency or the techno phone camera (is that camera upto techno standard? ), which one is hard?
If you know them, tell them I know of someone who's good at editing.
esiting or not, I couldn't watch to the end....it was terrifying
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by micfoley: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa o. Looks very fake
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by QuietHammer(m): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2016
ngozi1998:
This is so pathetic, this video was leaked on social media by an anonymous person of a young boy vomiting lots of hard currencies after he was a victim of money ritualist. we should be careful especially in the situation that Nigeria is currently into. No who you trust or follow to strange places. Click the link below to watch the video:

Source: http://go2l.ink/1J0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwFFBzqN734

Ermm. How will the numbers on the "hard currencies " be generated? grin Gullible people

1 Like

Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by SmartMugu: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Fake.
1. Who was behind the camera?
2. Why was the bowl already waiting for him and he knew that was exactly where to go if he wasn't a part of the gimmick.
3. Why did he cover his head before filling the pot with money he probably brought out of his boxers.

I cant believe people are still this gullible.
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Excel90: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2016
SmartMugu:
Fake.
2. Why was the bowl already waiting for him and he knew that was exactly where to go if he wasn't a part of the gimmick.
3. Why did he cover his head before filling the pot with money he probably brought out of his boxers.
na wa oo
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Jacob12344: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Doesn't look good
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Jacob12344: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Jacob12344:
Doesn't look good
this might be real. Don't take it for granted
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Redface022: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Jacob12344:
this might be real. Don't take it for granted
smh
Re: Video: Young Boy Vomits Hard Currencies After Being Used For Money Ritual by Excel90: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
SmartMugu:
Fake.
ask my yansh

(1) (Reply)

Music In nigeria / Meet Nollywood Fast Rising Actress Sarah Ebhota / Meet The Guy Who Plays The Spiff Character In The Johnsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.