Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? (9643 Views)

Diabetes,a Dread! / What Is Your Phobia? / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by debest1(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2009
mine is fear of women, i do anything to avoid them
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nellaluv(f): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
Then you must be gay. Hope you're proud tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by debest1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
nellaluv:

Then you must be gay. Hope you're proud tongue
how did u arrive at that conclusion? Because i said i fear women? so if i avoid women i am automatically a poofter?
hmmmm i bow 4 ur logic!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by pureminded: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
debest1:

mine is fear of women, i do anything to avoid them
shocked
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by otukpo(f): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Mine is flying.

Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by azeeza(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
FEAR FOR COCKROACH
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Rapmoney(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
I have very serious fear for fat girls, please what do u call that?
Maybe, fattilophobia? grin grin grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nezan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fear of the unknown . . . waz it called?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Iyara(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Rat
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nellaluv(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ dbest1, even a blind man would arrive at dat conclusion. Afraid of women, do everything to avoid them, coommme on. Who would u rather be with then, your momma. Or do u want me to help u overcome ur fear tongue wink. Don't worry i'm not gonna bite. tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ dbest1, never mind, I know what you mean. I know girls who are afraid of "men". In essence they dread the players and being played. Of course that doesn't mean they're lezzies or men-haters. So I get your point wink.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nellaluv(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
Maedan angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by pureminded: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
nellaluv:

Maedan angry angry angry angry angry
cheesy
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2009
@ nellaluv grin grin
what naaaw? After teasing him mercilessly abi. The chap sez he's afraid of women, you then showed him good reason to continue. Unlike you I'm trying to help him out of his phobia cheesy wink.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nellaluv(f): 1:47am On Nov 11, 2009
Do u mind? I'm trying to catch some fun tongue and you're ruining it cheesy grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2009
^^^Ohhkayyy tongue cheesy. No vex. Catch it if you still can grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2009
scary movies
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by IniUbom(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2009
@paddi lo
U R DEMON POSSESSED?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by vicka: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2009
my greatest fear is[CAN I MAKE HEAVEN]dat of H20 n hieght.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by owoblow4u: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
mine is Fear of Cockroaches & Snakes. what do you call that?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by safabest(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Fear of aging. Why do most nairalanders who post tend to be unserious with what they say?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by emiemi(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
I fear not cheesy
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nasgrz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
Fear of d "UNKNOWN"
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by therapist: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
An energy psychologist friend of mine can help you

send your questions right here (nairaland ) or 

call 08027759665 for may be a private discussion.

Imagine life without these phobias -peak performance

Ouranophobia - Fear of heaven.   

Peccatophobia - Fear of sinning.   

Daemonophobia - Fear of demons.

Stigiophobia  or Stygiophobia - Fear of hell.

Theologicophobia - Fear of theology.

Theophobia - Fear of gods or religion.

Zeusophobia - Fear of God or gods.

Homilophobia - Fear of sermons.

Oneirogmophobia - Fear of wet dreams.

Oneirophobia - Fear of dreams.

Hereiophobia - Fear of challenges to official doctrine or of radical deviation.

Heresyphobia - Fear of challenges to official doctrine or radical deviation.

Panophobia ,Pantophobia - Fear of everything.

Hierophobia - Fear of priest or sacred things.

Phronemophobia - Fear of thinking.

Staurophobia - Fear of crosses or the crucifix.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by popekay(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
Fear of Snakes and I dread anything blood,
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
fear of Heaven
fear of wet dreams (??)
fear of sermons grin
fear of everything??
That'll be a case!!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by mamagee3(f): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
I fear heights! undecided
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2009
i fear mother in laws,i wish i dont av 1.mother inlaws especially of d yoruba clan usually talk 2 much n complain ova everytin n pocknose 2 angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2009
kulyie:

i fear mother in laws,i wish i dont av 1.mother inlaws especially of d yoruba clan usually talk 2 much n complain ova everytin n pocknose 2 angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

Is that a phobia? undecided
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
pres-elect:

i'm afraid of myself. i am the only one who can stop me from being the me the I want me to be

pres-elect:

hmmn, this madness has gone ballistic grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by preselect(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia

are u trailing me? i think you should go and take care of ur new born child and tortoise and stop following me around tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^ your madness has indeed gone ballistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine / Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.