Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? (9757 Views)

Diabetes,a Dread! / What Is Your Phobia? / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by preselect(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia.:

^^ your madness has indeed gone ballistic.
for once i agree with tpia, your madness, dear tpia, has indeed gone ballistic grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nuesaweso(f): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia met his match?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
pres-elect:

i'm afraid of myself. i am the only one who can stop me from being the me the I want me to be

so gay

nues aweso:

tpia met his match?

extremely gay
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by preselect(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
ok dear tpia, grin
i know u have been having some psychosomatic disorders and PTSD since ur last pregnancy produced a tortoise, but let me educate u on what i meant by ''i'm afraid of me . . . ''

it means i have the ability to reach for the greatest level of achievement i may want if only o believe it and work towards it. but the problem is, can i believe i can do it? so that part of me that creates doubts is my biggest fear.

sogbo cheesy
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nodullme(f): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2009
I'm slightly phyllophobic (fear of leaves). As a child I had a nightmare about the local cocoyam leaves (those huge heart-shaped leaves) chasing me. It was very strange, it had a leaf head with two leaf arms stretching out to grab me. Ever since then I haven't been able to get close to one let alone touch it.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by ceasyc(f): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2009
dont know why this very good post/topic was derailed by some people
clowns i'd say

anyhoooo @topic
i have the fear of driving
dont get me wrong, i can drive since 1996 when i was in sec sch
was tot by one of my younger bruvs
but everytime i sit on the driver's seat to drive, i have the strong fear that
i will kill or get killed while driving

BUT I'M PERFECTLY ALRIGHT WHEN SOME1 ELSE IS DRIVING D CAR
WUD LIKE TO KNOW WOT THIS PHOBIA IS CALLED
ANY1?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2009
I can't stand rats angry
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by chiogo(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2009
^ Same here. grin grin grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2009
chiogo:

^ Same here. grin grin grin

The last time we had traveled, we stayed at my uncle's house in Lagos and he had rats. I didn't sleep for days cause the crazy rats would come out at night, and those rats were not scared of ppl angry
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Knight1(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2009
Fear of Failure
Fear of tanker and trailer drivers (mehn i fear those guys when i'm driving!!)
disgust not fear, of reptiles/amphibians like alligators and lizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Postinor 10 Tab / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / Causes and Solutions To Alopacia/Hairloss And Baldness In Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.