Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,051 members, 7,980,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure (29261 Views)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by favourmic(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
My heart beat fast every time my eyes catch that buddy
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:
So??.... undecided undecided undecided

Do yhu want the voters and the INEC officials die of hunqer??....
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Winnelyn(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haute:
Lol...no wonder I haven't seen Winnelyn online today. She's gone there for the snacks. Buhahahaha!
kikikikikikikikik

i promise to get you some snacks grin
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by oluxy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Today na today....
A long waited day is finally here..
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by emmaelectelect(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
The intention is required ooo
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by baybeeboi: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
profhezekiah:
u need a brain reset,during edo election wasn't dree an akara distribution joint ,use ur brain net time if U can acquire 1

Critically checked, those persons found in those akara joints are Edo people with Oduduwa names.

angry angry angry
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by megamank(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
what do you really gain misleading people so an empty carton stands for distribution of snacks abi? that lady in that picture doesnt look like someone distributing snack if she was doing that i bet you she would be crowded by alot of people trying to get their own......please say what you can defend......not all nigerians are very gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by econity(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some of these things are not new. In Rivers and Edo state where I've had the opportunity to work as an ad-hoc staff they do bring rice and drink for the ad-hoc staff and their agents on ground and not for the voters. It's mostly done by the party that has a strong support base in that area.

1 Like

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by osaeti(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmm, u vote for d party, u no vote for d party, nar all of us gather chop am wit chilled can coke sef. grin
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by fkdmods: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

You do realize that for Nigeria to become great it's citizens have to change the way they think. Stop allowing your stomach to do your thinking for you. Unbelievable. Smh.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Emmysegzy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Eyah pple will nt die of hunger
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by reyscrub(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Once you eat the snack, then you become Esau and your vote will automatically thumb their party.

Jazz snacks for hungry people.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by GMBuhari: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin in this recession
herzernIsHere:

1 Like

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by profhezekiah: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
U r delusional with hate cancer, get well soon
baybeeboi:

Critically checked, those persons found in those akara joints are Edo people with Oduduwa names.

angry angry angry
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by baybeeboi: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
profhezekiah:
U r delusional with hate cancer, get well soon
grin grin grin
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by eddywisdom: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
U are right
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by dangotesmummy: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerian politicians keep insulting our intelligence. They have no single iota of respect for the masses and even their votes undecided

I will never forget the sight I saw during campaign period when apc was campaigning and one of these politicians was standing on top of his car flinging 40naira indomie around. The convoy following him was flinging 20 naira notes in public and the third car flung 10naira sweets. I was very disgusted. These people rushing to pick it were even fighting themselves over indomie and 20 naira notes.as if that wasn't enough

Some of them were kneeling down to thank them for giving them money as they were driving pass.almost kissing their tyres on the road

I just shook my head.I said no wonder These politicians feel unaccountable to anyone
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
only feeble ones will be swayed with snacks
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by AMUNSI23(f): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Last warning

1 Like

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Sir2rexninefour(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
"Stomach Infrastructure"!!!!
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by deolu2000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stomach infrastructure all the way.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by madjune(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stomach infrastructure.

Recession is real.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by diegwu01: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nwakaumu:
The snack must ve been jazzed,After eating it,if you had wanted to vote against APC, your thumb would swerve to APC.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Seriousboy: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
You eat these snacks, you ate your future and your children's future projects - APC agents
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
those that consumed the snacks should not complain of hunger after the elections.... #awon ti fun loran
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by yommen: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:
Westsiders and food, see how someone will sell his vote for 10 naira biscuit.

Imagine the matured grandma huzzling

Yes. That was how they collected the money GEJ agents shared at polling boots and still voted Buhari.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by bjsprint(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
akure people selling their birth right
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

The welfare of INEC officials are solely the responsibility of INEC as a body while the voters are fully aware that they are there to vote which obviously isn't an occasion/event were foods and snacks are to be shared.

This is a subtle way of inducement by the so called party agents and it should be discouraged
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
kikikikikikikikik

i promise to get you some snacks grin

Oh, thanks! I like 'em fresh btw. So make sure to come over ASAP cheesy
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Winnelyn(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haute:

Oh, thanks! I like 'em fresh btw. So make sure to come over ASAP cheesy

uhmmm undecided sorry its finished
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

uhmmm undecided sorry its finished

Oh my! I was banking on those snacks so I didn't organize anything for dinner. Now I'll have to sleep with an empty stomach. Not nice. sad
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Winnelyn(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haute:

Oh my! I was banking on those snacks so I didn't organize anything for dinner. Now I'll have to sleep with an empty stomach. Not nice. sad
embarassed embarassed I am sorry I gave them to lala sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.