Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,049 members, 7,980,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure (29260 Views)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

embarassed embarassed I am sorry I gave them to lala sad

Oh! Your husband. I might just be tempted to do what David did in the Bible.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Winnelyn(f): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haute:

Oh! Your husband. I might just be tempted to do what David did in the Bible.
how was ur day embarassed
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Funlordjnr: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

Your cute! When last did your man tell you that?
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

Err...not exactly fun-filled? How was yours?
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by LoveJesus87(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
adenlemmanuel:
uhmmm! chop chop no go kill our people fa.
E don kill dem already grin
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by eyinjuege: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
byrron:

The welfare of INEC officials are solely the responsibility of INEC as a body while the voters are fully aware that they are there to vote which obviously isn't an occasion/event were foods and snacks are to be shared.

This is a subtle way of inducement by the so called party agents and it should be discouraged

I agree with you.
I have however seen voters turn the period to a time for their business.
People come there with food and drinks to sell to other voters. Some even sell fresh fruits, zobo and all manner of things. They usually record large sales during that period.
The people living in buildings close to the polls bring out several seats for people to sit on, some water and even snacks for voters free of charge btw.
Most voters stay for hours under the scorching sun or even rain to cast their votes.
I guess more should be done to make the process of voting easier for those that want to. It should be a walk in walk out process, instead of the all day affair under the sun and rain it usually is in some areas.
Re: Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2016
eyinjuege:

I agree with you.
I have however seen voters turn the period to a time for their business.
People come there with food and drinks to sell to other voters. Some even sell fresh fruits, zobo and all manner of things. They usually record large sales during that period.
The people living in buildings close to the polls bring out several seats for people to sit on, some water and even snacks for voters free of charge btw.
Most voters stay for hours under the scorching sun or even rain to cast their votes.
I guess more should be done to make the process of voting easier for those that want to. It should be a walk in walk out process, instead of the all day affair under the sun and rain it usually is in some areas.

I completely agree with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.