Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) (757 Views)

Atheists, Please Stop Spoiling Religion Section On Nairaland For Christians / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by ambassagod: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have been a NL reader for a long time now, though just registered my account recently.As my first topic on NL, I would like to air my view about NL and one of it's most crowded section, talking about religion.

It is not a new thing that NL has been an online domain where people can air their view publicly and get people's sense of view. Thanks to the owner of NL. I can't just love this enough. In this thread, I will have a neutral ground. Not supporting any group despite I being a Christian. So, guys stay tuned.

it is going to be interesting. grab your coffee, pop corn or what ever.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Luckymay(f): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Here on time for the muse. And please do not keep (us) me waiting I haven't got the whole day.
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by TomHagen: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
The religion section is not the most crowded section.
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by KingEbukaNaija: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
TomHagen:

Its the politics section . Religion section only comes alive when tendentious posts make the site's front page .

1 Like

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hope this won't turn out to be another *coughs*
you know.

We can't be hardmirrored twice in a row.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:

you know.

Why did you atheists alienate him undecided We all know he lied and deceived many people but ...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by hopefulLandlord: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Why did you atheists alienate him undecided We all know he lied and deceived many people but ...

no one alienated him

1 Like

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

....but undecided
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by hopefulLandlord: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
politics section is extremely horrible, lots of ignorant folks defending their parties and candidates anyhow, hope they're getting paid for that
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2016
I hope the posts will be coming in abit faster angry
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

OLuwaseun stuck with him and took the heat on his behalf. grin
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by hopefulLandlord: 3:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

OLuwaseun stuck with him and took the heat on his behalf. grin

he was just being diplomatic
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he was just being diplomatic
RIIIIIIGHT.

Anyway, the atheist have to themselves a good ( the equivalent of shepherd when the flock is goats smiley ).
Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by hopefulLandlord: 3:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

RIIIIIIGHT.

Anyway, the atheist have to themselves a good ( the equivalent of shepherd when the flock is goats smiley ).

nah, atheists don't have shepherds

1 Like

Re: My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) by EyeHateGod: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:

you know.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What An Encounter With God! / Soyinka’s Comment On Religion Unfair, Unkind, Say CAN, JNI / Catholic Priests Are Tired Of Not Having Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.